Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cscm11

I can’t help thinking maybe she’s doing this so she can hit that first date she posted about. Someone had asked if she could pick the date the baby arrived what would it be, she said 2nd, 14th, 20th and 22nd.
I don’t have kids, but I do think as a midwife it’s quite irresponsible to be sharing on your insta. If your going to do it maybe keep it to yourself. All my friends and family tell me the baby will come when the baby is ready. No point trying to make them come earlier.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

candyland_

VIP Member
She’s having intrusive thoughts.. Shouldn’t she be seeking help from her GP and not a baby group?

Only 3 comments on her ad 😬

• Haha

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
In the grand scheme of things, it really isn’t that expensive, especially if they’d got someone in quickly. We had a mouse nest in our rented house, cost the landlord less than £250.

I know to some that is a lot, but she shares a lot of detail about her finances so i think it’s fair to say she could afford it, she just doesn’t want to

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
She almost sounds cruel towards him. Maybe that’s a strong word but there’s some cold and somewhat nasty resentful tone towards him.

She said her own mum was the same blunt and nasty woman. I remember her mums comments being shocking towards her pregnant daughter.

JJusa69

VIP Member
I just can't connect with her anymore. Using her tiny vulnerable baby for money making purposes is disgusting.

Huds1234

I’m confused why she hasn’t tried sleep training methods before hiring a sleep consultant.

I get everyone needs sleep, you feel crazy without it but she was So worried about money while on mat leave.

so wouldn’t you try all you could to tackle this yourself like regular people would have to.

Eve123

Shock, she’s been gifted cloth nappies from the company she tagged the other day🙄 She’s gonna be on the beg this whole pregnancy.

• Heart

duggee_hug

She says that the majority of the Mum’s she knows say their babies sleep? Who are these Mum’s? 😂 What a lie, I’ve never known newborns to sleep well at all!

I’ve also never known someone to be so ungrateful for having a baby, ranting away ‘I’d love to be he’s so worth it’ when there are those who cannot have a baby at all. She needs a reality check.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
The way she ignored a seemingly nice message from that girl at the top, opened up her unfollowing declaration, screenshot it and still didn’t accept the message request is hysterical

ain’t got the time to text your mates but you’ve got the time to sift through your message requests and ignore people? 🤔

Two of my friends who also follow her have recently spoken about how she doesn’t stop moaning so it’s not a trolling problem!!

candyland_

VIP Member
They’ve both been saving £500 a month each.. She could live on that during her maternity if she needed or am I being dumb?

8D0C9E8C-FF15-4670-ABF2-21BEBC47633F.png

What the hell is she worried about? 🙄

Last edited:

instasham13

Chatty Member
I do wish she would stop wearing her uniform while out and about especially during a global pandemic.

Removing your name badge doesn't stop the covid or infection risk Jodie, it just highlights that you know you shouldn't be doing it but done it anyway for the sake of a glass pumpkin. 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart

Abi da Walker

Money for old rope. People will pay for anything if it means they don’t have to put in the work themselves. An hour or two’s research before the baby was born instead of fannying around with reuseable nappies, would have given her a bit of an insight. It seems she was wildly unprepared for the reality of a baby.

She could have asked literally any parent what the biggest challenges of having a newborn were and I guarantee most would have said sleep.

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
I’m glad someone has called her out, the constant moaning is just annoying. I followed for house content and home info not whinging about the baby, which as the person messaging pointed out a lot of people cannot have babies so she should be grateful
Funny how she didn’t respond to the ladies message above it saying and just her negative one!

Huds1234

She mentioned ages ago that they had a name for the baby.. yet is actively avoiding saying it. why do influencers drag out the name reveal like they’re in the royal family 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosebloom

May I also add… she put up a question box yesterday to ask for best places to go on holiday with a baby.
It doesnt add up - if she was really going through the ringer with the baby, a holiday PLUS all the cluster feeding, no time for herself, crying, no sleep would be hell surely?
she hasn’t got time to shower so how would she pack for her and babe, get in the bloody car (perhaps a plane) and THEN “holiday” 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha

Muggleton

I like Jodie, I feel she’s very transparent in comparison to other influencers.

If anything I’d encourage her to do more ads 😂 why not, if it helps them pay off their debt quicker and have a nice wedding. I also believe she’s helping opening up the conversation around debt, which is great.

I don’t agree with everything she says or does (I.G stories from the toilet and going out without brushing her teeth), but im sure she wouldn’t agree with everything I do (picking my nose, and leaving lids off jars).

Plus she’s a midwife, and those ladies are amazing 🤍 she bloody deserves a free wedding dress for that!