Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just.here.for.the.goss

I really feel for all the women she was a midwife to before having Dustin. You can imagine how horribly judgemental she’d have been.
She’s had a rude awakening becoming a mum!

She’s moaning about breastfeeding but she was drastically against formula feeding. There’s no pleasing her.

What a draining women.

Reactions: 9

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Sorry was she browsing for baby decor & stumbled across that company or is it a paid ad because it can’t be both. I have to unfollow her before I end up messaging her to fuck off. She is so irritating.

pancakemaker

I like Jodie but I think she gets stressed about "money" when they don't have money problems, likes so do her hair nicely, seems to spend a lot of time in bed or out at the shops, I think she's going to find motherhood tough as she seems to be in a very clueless first time mum at the moment. I don't think she quite knows what is about to hit her despite being a midwife. I mean in terms of money, rest, free time to do as you please . She's going to find the cost of nursery shocking too!

pandysbox

To be fair they are trading 2 cars in for 1 car. And I get they need a practical car with a baby

but I’m calling bullshit over the mice. There would be droppings everywhere including all over baby’s stuff

candyland_

VIP Member
She’s going to waste her year off moaning and then the moaning about being back at work with a baby will start. The moaning about nursery fees will probably finish her off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
2E1B16BC-C508-4801-AC1E-32736F49866B.png
94855915-9CA2-4EBF-9789-D18B8E538AB6.png
DEC67EA7-0892-4DA9-B949-D30BC204A239.png

Wow!

It’s a 15 minute job to sort through these clothes, especially if she said none of it fits. She shouldn’t have bought that daft shelving unit instead of drawers.

• Sick

Lkahlie

I can't believe she is showing her son's dirty nappies..... literally no one wants to see that.
Maybe realise Jodie hun that you need to eat a very restricted diet when breastfeeding a baby with allergies (I know this from experience) Do yourself a favour, stop moaning and over sharing and just give him a bottle of formula.

I unfollowed when she banged on about disposal nappies being so bad for the health of babies and how they cause so much nappy rash etc etc etc.......and she is showing shit covered disposals from Aldi. They aren't even Eco ones like Kit and Kin or Naty etc......ha!!! What a hypocrite!!!

candyland_

VIP Member
9850F77B-987C-4D98-9F18-10DE9D93ADD5.png

I’m disgusted by this.. Accidents happen but not when your baby reacts like this.
Maybe it’s easy for me because I haven’t had dairy for about 10 years but it takes a nano second to double check it’s doesn’t contain milk.

• Heart

Figgy Fig

Gosh, that first day alone with a newborn was hard. Looking back now, I realise that I made it much harder than it needed to be, I had such huge, unrealistic expectations and should have just existed on the sofa, dozing and binging on Netflix (gift of hindsight!). I really, genuinely, hope she lets go of some of her anxieties and relaxes into it.
Slings/wraps are heaven sent gifts to enable you to have a tiny bit of freedom, baby can doze and you can brush your teeth ;)

xits_jjx

VIP Member
^ Because she just wanted to be relatable for the engagement lol. She knows she’s well off.

she just makes everything about motherhood 100% harder for the sake of moaning imo. Or the sake of getting sympathy. Is there a more miserable person on Instagram?

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
My sister is having her first baby and Jodie’s stories make me so worried for mums to be or new mums that are watching her.

For one - if this is the kind of midwife they have I worry their support will be none existent and for them to see someone so horribly bitter is scary.

I’ve been a mum for a long time so I can 100% say it is worth every sleepless night and hard day/night and it will pass eventually. It’s totally normal to think what have I done at times but her attitude seems vile.

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
I have been quietly reading this thread because I didn’t want to wade in when she’s just had a baby and maybe I’m projecting my own experience a bit too much towards her but how the FUCK has she been advising and supporting women on her visits when it’s only dawned on her how hard it is? How on Earth was she able to advise on issues with babies when she has no idea why they could be unsettled? How embarrassing to suddenly realise how hard babies can be when it’s your literal job?

• Heart

ohtoodles

I hope she's speaking to the professionals and is trying to hear their advice as a new mother rather than as a midwife, but from her account I'd take a guess that she's brushing them off and just pushing on trying to do everything the "right way". At the end of the day he is still going to grow up refusing to eat anything other beigie food and crisps 🤣

If this was me with my baby, my partner would step in and tell me to stop being a dick and do what's best for both the baby and ME as I matter too. A physically and mentally exhausted mum is no good to anyone 💔

• Heart

Emsie

VIP Member
Technically if she's double jabbed she doesn't have to isolate unless she develops symptoms or tests positive though does she? I dunno I'm completely lost on all the rules tbh