Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
The comment about men not using tattle is funny, I’ve got male mates that read here cause men do love gossip as much as us women!

Reactions: 6
Yes my husband and I don't buy anything for each other since having a house together. Being together happy is more important than my handing him a gift and worrying about how i will feed us this week. I'm glad they aren't on the bread line so the kids don't suffer but why be so insensitive knowing she has followers using food banks.

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I don’t get the blazer outfits. She looks like she’s heading for a day in the office, not a day at best spent pushing a newborn round town for a coffee and at worst, slobbing out on the sofa whilst baby contact naps and feeds. It’s weird. Most mums on maternity leave are just in their comfies so early on.

Book

Chatty Member
All the money talk will up her engagement figures as people will message her about childcare costs, cost of living etc. Then when brands approach her/she approaches them she will get better brand deals/higher £ or better gifted products.
oh yeh i see thank you 😊 definitely trying to play to get every angle the sly Moany boot🤦‍♀️The moany woe is me mom didn’t work with dustybin.so now she’s happy content perfect baby mother earth mom. With a healthy portion of poor but not poor, back to roots with reno stuff new fashion dress me up Jodie etc 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
That kitchen, fucking unreal! I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt before on here but they are just a pair of lazy, dirty buggars

• Heart

Emsie

VIP Member
Maybe I'm a shit mum but at this age all mine still needed support eating. Like they don't have the motor skill or energy to feed themselves a whole meal, life is waaaay too interesting to be sat eating. You kinda let them feed themselves whilst simultaneously feeding them to make sure they actually eat something?!

• Heart

Book

Chatty Member
She loves to brag but cover it up by moaning and pretending to be poor. So that she is playing to al available audiences.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I think it’s really strange when people share their children’s health conditions online tbh, with Dustin maybe it’s understandable that she wanted maybe stories for dealing with milk allergies but honestly even then?

my son was jaundiced and has another health problem too which has seen him in and out of hospital appointments all year long, but none of my IG followers, FB friends or anywhere else knows about it, even one of my best friends was shocked when we met up for breakfast and I told her about it when he was around 6 months 😂

I just don’t think it’s something the internet needs to know about, people hide behind saying they’re normalising it / making mums aware / making them feel better but it’s bullshit, they do it for attention and sympathy

• Heart

Kitycat

I think now is a good time for me to comment! I actually used to know Terry very well and I grew up probably 10 minutes away from where they live. It is not a nice area and never was, it’s very heavily populated, there is a lot of traffic and the abundant green spaces they mention are rubbish - Cottons park is very run down and Raphael’s park is about a 25/30 min walk away. Hardly on the doorstep.

• Heart

Glassofmalibu

Last time she went back to work after having Dustin she had no time to do anything. This time around before she’s even gone back she’s entered the london marathon. Yep makes sense
To be fair its only the ballot shes entered so unlikely to get a place. Now I have said that I bet she does get a spot.

There is no way she would be able to train with 2 small ones and a full time job when she can’t cope now. Marathon training is not for the faint hearted.

Abi da Walker

Complaining about the cost of the new floor - she didn't need a new floor. Is she having a whole new kitchen? I thought the doors were peeling so they were just replacing those.

Dgrey2

Im so broke!

Also is that baby shoes for my literal newborn, sure I got money.

• Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
I viewed a house a few months ago was very similar to that house but with 6 bedrooms for £200,000. I will never understand people being happy to spend that amount of money knowing the area is shit and the house is overpriced.
What a pointless post. A shit area still close to family is obviously going to be preferable to making to some rando area in the middle of nowhere for 200k.
Theres a reason some areas area cheap and some are expensive, it’s supply and demand. Houses are cheap in your area because less people want to live there.

Anyway has she talked about a holiday in the run up? Maybe I just missed it, I thought she was always whinging about being broke and living pay check to pay check but now it’s a holiday and upsizing their house??

xits_jjx

VIP Member
It’s not even just Tattle users thinking she’s minging. My mother also follows her and has said before she’s disgusting

• Haha
  • Heart