Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HM92

She said she gave up breastfeeding after 3 days because her nipples were in shreds or something along those lines. I would have thought as a midwife she would know that whilst it might be common, that isn’t normal or right. The latch must have been wrong if it was causing her pain. By all means feed formula if that’s what works for you and baby, but to do so because it was hurting her nipples to breastfeed means that the latch wasn’t right.

Reactions: 5

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I think it's pretty normal to over sell your house and forget about all the shit bits isn't it? When I sold my last house I was never gonna advertise it as having horrendous mould in the kitchen. We painted over it and hoped no one would notice. We never told anyone on viewings about the neighbours who fight every weekend when they're pissed 🤣

There's also been things we discovered about our new house that had been covered up/hidden. You lie about what you can to get rid of it.
Well yes to a point, but I doubt we are all online openly saying it’s shit 😂

Love2lurk

That kitchen is vile. Why on earth would you not have wall cupboards? To keep the aesthetic, then have washing and food all over. I wouldn’t even have the room to make a piece of toast in that kitchen, how does she cope!

HM92

If they’re so skint then how will they afford £140 a day on nursery for 2 kids when she’s back at work?
They’ll get some free hours from April and the 20% government help - so you can probably pretty much half the daily fee. Mind you I agree with what you’re saying - I think she makes out they’re struggling for money more than they actually are: it’s like she thinks it makes her relatable. If you were really skint you wouldn’t spend £150 on putting an unnecessary wall up.

Emsie

VIP Member
She earns roughly the same as me. Whilst I'm not rolling in it it's not a pittance either. I still manage to have a decent life, no mice and no moaning.

• Heart

Dgrey2

I see Jodie is back. Been skint but got her nails done. Find it odd she didn't interact once with Dustin whilst he was around and knew Daphne was okay without even checking! 🫠
I see Jodie is back. Been skint but got her nails done. Find it odd she didn't interact once with Dustin whilst he was around and knew Daphne was okay without even checking! 🫠
They may have been napping due to the time of the stories but I think she just came back to plug her vinted to make money

Reactions: 4

HM92

There is nothing I hate more than the term “real women” or “real bodies” as though slim women or women without large boobs are not real. She could so easily have just said that it would have been nice to see a range of body types.

Attachments

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’m really not keen on the new baby’s name but I guess it’s better than some of the things it could have been

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
It would definitely be of concern to me too but I'm sure these vulnerable people aren't just wandering around popping into halfords.

• Heart

HM92

And as harsh as it is they didn't try to prevent another pregnancy whilst paying extortionate nursery fees for child 1 still. I have family/friends who want more children but financially its made them either wait for a bigger age gap or stay with the amount of children they already have.
Exactly this, part of being a responsible parent is thinking “are we in the right position to have a baby” - that means mentally, physically, in your relationship and importantly, financially!
To think she’s already saying they want a 3rd child, whilst moaning about childcare and the cost of living.

Book

Chatty Member
Apparently the cko
What is going on with this new fashion content - she literally looks like she's been watching a load of those identikit minimalist fashion influencers/models and has literally dressed up as one them as cosplay. It looks really odd on her and very contrived, but anything for views I suppose and she seems to think it's generating them. She'll be finding posh doorways to stand in front of in a minute with a coffee in hand, an impractical handbag, oversized sunnies and a leg stuck out at an odd angle.

Where have all these clothes even come from given she did not dress this way before, because I'm sure she's mentioned a few times now that she's practically on the breadline and having to shop in Primark (god forbid).
Supposedly she got them off vinted after selling stuff🕵But she like to play at being poor so probs bought them all new imo. Wouldn’t be surprised if the bag isn’t real and swiftly turned around once off camera either. Since like I said she likes to play at being hard up! Also her hair is absolutely awful why oh why would she try to go blonde?🤦‍♀️ The upkeep/cost is gonna be ridiculous.How are the many upcoming hair salon visits, as she plans to go lighter fit with her woe is me I’m so poor act 🤣

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
Continue here!

Most liked thread title suggestion was: Shoestring Renovation #3 The impending shitshow of two under two! by @Be More Pacific - changed the naughty word cause I wasn’t sure it would be allowed! 😂

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
what do you mean please I don’t get understand 🤦‍♀️
All the money talk will up her engagement figures as people will message her about childcare costs, cost of living etc. Then when brands approach her/she approaches them she will get better brand deals/higher £ or better gifted products.