Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instagram1

Replacing the kitchen (no cost) but do you think she’ll think to order extra wall cupboards for storage? Hopefully she has realised she needs it and it will reduce the mess and any stress from this in the kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but could they not spend the money they’re spending on moving/mortgaging etc and just extend their house? It’s so similar to me in so many ways, but that’s just my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
It was all attention seeking bullshit ! The only reason she went on stories to cry was to garner sympathy - i have never once mentioned her kids - but i have mentioned a nest of mice living in her sofa . As for PND and caroline flack i think that was meant to make us all feel bad - i stand by what i said . Also she said “ my house isnt dirty “ well mice dont live in spotless houses -

• Heart

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
I am shocked that , as a nurse , she has been so vocal about it . We all agree it would be a “ concern “ but where are these people supposed to go ? Where would she like these units to be placed? Its 2024 i thought we was moving on from the stigma attached to MH ?
I am so sad that she has said what she has said , very very sad , because now we know what the health care profession thinks about the vulnerable people in society . 😞😞
My poor mum had shock treatment a long long time ago and because little to nothing was known about this treatment her beautiful brain was reduced to nothing - not her fault - should she have been placed in the old time asylum and forgotten about ?God help us all 😞😞

• Heart

HM92

Gosh the idea of working 3 days a week (admittedly one long day) and coming away with 2 grand a month 😩 so jealous.

• Heart

Book

Chatty Member
She has no idea what it’s like to be on the breadline like she makes out she is.
She absolutely does not! unless it’s all part of her act to look relevant. If she was truly on the bread line things like that hair which would of cost a fortune, simply wouldn’t be possible.No if buts or maybes 😡She’s a beggy annoying whiny brat plain n simple !

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Nothing has ever been said about her kids other than her attitude towards them I.e you can tell Dustin annoys her and Daphne is the golden child.

Nothing on here is a lie either it's all taken directly from HER page.

Jodie needs a break from Instagram to sort her life and her house out. She is lazy and dirty.

You cannot argue there isn't dirt when we can see that state of the kitchen. Even if she eliminated the piles of washing there is dirty washing up and rubbish all over the sides.

As for slagging someone off on a public space did she not do the same last week to a Health visitor and then the other day about her own mum?! Slagged her right off to all her followers why not just go next door and tell her how you actually feel?

Anyway this is all for engagement, the number of comments and messages she will be getting now will have increased which will give her a boost for any ads she may do in the future.

As for the whinging about money, she needs to F**k right off what that. There are so many solutions to her 'money problems and childcare issues' such as night and weekend work but she won't do it.

I'm a HCP and I work 2* long shifts a week in the hospital. Gets lots of hours done in one go, I work nights and 1 of those nights is at the weekend.

You want kids, make sacrifices or suck up the childcare costs to have the hours you prefer.
I cant like your post anymore ! I agree 100% . She has slagged her parents off for dog hairs on their clothes while wanting to visit their grandson - well its your fecking dog jodi! I only wish the health visitor could see what she had ranted about her .
Also jodi i can remember you coming on line to ask people about something midwifery related - maybe the health visitor was as clueless as you

• Heart

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
She’s lucky her nursery will let her just have one day. Most Nurseries here only offer a minimum of two days.

Dgrey2

Primary concern when your child is ill....them or the £70 in wasted childcare fees??? Maybe don't send him when ill and you won't have to go pick him up. As for the 'wasted' money suck it up, unfortunately that's the price of having kids in childcare, nursery still has to pay their rent, electric and staff bills

• Heart

Emsie

VIP Member
I said ages ago that she should split her front room into two and make half a play room for the kids so now I'm going to say get Terry to build you a larder so your food can go away. Those little mice are probably having a field day with all that grub left out for them... enticing them. All that washing to build cosy nests. I bet those mice can't believe their luck 🤣

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
I'm gonna have to leave this thread as I love the kitchen ❤
And I also think fair play to her for entering the ballot. 2 kids, a full time job, an insta side hustle and whatever she's doing for that evening job though... its a lot.
She seems less moany.

• Sick

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Yeah the Caroline Flack stuff majorly pisses me off! Suicide is complex. Caroline suffered depression, her mum spoke at length about it in her documentary. There was a remark made recently on a well known ( on insta) cancer influencers page, remarking that it seemed unfair that some with cancer get given a lot of free trips etc whilst others who were dealing with the same illness had nothing. The nastiness aimed at this poor lady who wrote it from so good ‘ be kind‘ insta huns was horrific. Really vile. The influence in question did nothing to stop it either. A lot on Tattle is calling out bullshit. Calling out those selling but not declaring it. Peddling to people under the guise of being their friend. Trying to sell bloody pyramid schemes. Selling their children’s privacy.

• Heart

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I think in her house it makes sense to have no dining table/room to free up space, but it's never going to be a nice playroom for the kids. It'll have the washing on an airer, piles of toys on the floor as they've just been thrown in at the end of the day, mounds of Terry's crap. She'll just be able to close the door on more mess

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Emsie

VIP Member
She can moan about tattle all she likes but we suggested a pantry ages ago to help her. And I defo suggested splitting her front room.
She seems happier. I don't mind her now.

Dgrey2

The washing in today's stories is crazy!

I had 2u2 (15month age gap) and I now have 3 kids and my husband worked away all week so it was just me with the kids and my washing never ever got like that. That's laziness not kids.

As for the table thing, we eat at the table for breakfast and the kids eat all their meals at the table but adult dinner is on the sofa. Kirsty Alsop always gets me with her 'noone needs a dining room or a table it's a waste of space speech though 😆

• Heart

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
Do you know how much I want to go round that house and put kitchen cupboards up?? How does she have that much shit on her sides, seriously

• Haha

Love2lurk

Have to agree as a nurse I wouldn’t be sharing my opinions on people with mental health issues so openly! Looks awful to discuss a vulnerable group of people like that on social media.

Also I doubt they are unsafe/unstable people if they are being placed in the community! Things will have been risk assessed.

She has openly suffered with her own mental health so she ought to think before she speaks in my opinion.

• Heart