Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love2lurk

Have to agree as a nurse I wouldn’t be sharing my opinions on people with mental health issues so openly! Looks awful to discuss a vulnerable group of people like that on social media.

Also I doubt they are unsafe/unstable people if they are being placed in the community! Things will have been risk assessed.

She has openly suffered with her own mental health so she ought to think before she speaks in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Last time she went back to work after having Dustin she had no time to do anything. This time around before she’s even gone back she’s entered the london marathon. Yep makes sense

• Haha
  • Wow

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
An offer in on a half a million pound house, if I had even a tiny little bit of doubt in my mind there’s no way in hell would I be going through with it.

• Sad

pancakemaker

These moronic huns and their over sharing 🤦‍♀️Anything for attention and likes! was obvious she wouldn’t stay away, they absolutely can not live without the attention sad cunts 🤣
She is loving being back on Instagram. Hilarious that she didn't want to over share and yet has from the moment she's been back.

• Heart

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
She’s been ranting about money again this morning.

Ultimately they’ve decided to live in a very expensive area. If that’s unaffordable and they still want to live there then they will have to make more income.
And as harsh as it is they didn't try to prevent another pregnancy whilst paying extortionate nursery fees for child 1 still. I have family/friends who want more children but financially its made them either wait for a bigger age gap or stay with the amount of children they already have.

Figgy Fig

I have 2 children very similar in age to hers and although I look presentable I absolutely don’t have time to do that much hair and makeup daily. I’m confused how she finds the time? And where is all this money for new clothes and products coming from when she’s skint?

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
I'm gonna have to leave this thread as I love the kitchen ❤
And I also think fair play to her for entering the ballot. 2 kids, a full time job, an insta side hustle and whatever she's doing for that evening job though... its a lot.
She seems less moany.
The best thing she has ever done is dial it back and stop the overshare!

NerdyCat73

Chatty Member
Has she never gossiped or passed comment on her friends to her friends? Moaned and complained about work colleagues? She shows a hell of a lot more about her life than others do as she’s sharing on social media. So there’s bound to be people commenting on here or sending her messages of disagreement. Life isn’t all rainbows and candy floss.
She shares her home, her untidiness! (not dirty or mice infested and that’s all clean washing! 😐)
She’s probably diverted a lot of people her to “that website”. Full of us sad, bitchy women. Not men! (Too busy doing man things). FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Funny I just saw a reel on Instagram from Steve Harvey (I think that’s his name) saying ‘what other people think of you is none of your business’ and it automatically made me think of this thread

• Heart

Book

Chatty Member
Im so broke!

Also is that baby shoes for my literal newborn, sure I got money.
She is definitely playing at being relatable to the current times for many. She isn’t broke at all,she just doesn’t have as much as she used to, or as much as greedy Jodie wants. Living pay Check to pay check she is not! Showing the unnecessary shoes and saying the price £6,is her thinking that’s a bargain and relatable. When what she is trying to pretend is that they are flat broke,barely managing the bills.If that was the case the shoes would not be an option, or the people she is trying to appease. Shut up Jodie and stop it. This ain’t your niche nor reality hun! Your niche was the renovating. so how’s about you tidy and renovate that disaster of a kitchen before perfect baby gets sick too🤦‍♀️

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Taking a social media break.
Think we’ve hit a nerve…

Jodie, protect those kiddies, if you can’t then who can?

• Heart

Book

Chatty Member
She has literally just switched her game on Instagram as she knew her constant moaning wasn’t paying off! let’s not forget that this is all just a business to these cretins and they will show whatever pays 🤦‍♀️

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
Seriously, why did she ever have kids?
You’re ALWAYS going to have bad days/nights/weeks with your kids no matter what age they are.

• Heart

Book

Chatty Member
What happened to not showing her kids because of the big bad nasty man aka tattle( not the predators stalking her page for footage of her kids though) 😂🤦‍♀️Her oh so natural doesn’t know she’s recording herself, im so so happy I’m smashing life of two under two morning routine 🤢🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha

Mrspowell

VIP Member
stories this am about how every morning D throws his brekky on the floor. She’s even tried sticky plates… well Jodie… have you tried sitting with him and eating together, engaging him. Or is it sit at your little table on your Todd while mummy chats shite into her phone? He’s not even 2 fgs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Book

Chatty Member
Considering she says they live in a rough area and Terrys van gets broken into she shouldn’t really advertise they have cash lying around the house.
These moronic huns and their over sharing 🤦‍♀️Anything for attention and likes! was obvious she wouldn’t stay away, they absolutely can not live without the attention sad cunts 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6