Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dgrey2

That story she posted about someone calling her out has annoyed me.

She had to save for her hair, because she hasn't had it done since June. I can barely afford to cut mine. But few months later here she is again, high maintenance colour. Yet she's in primark buy Terry's birthday present because that's all she can afford.

If they were that hard up, a grown man would forfeit a birthday present and she wouldn't be having her hair done so expensive it needs to be saved for.

I'm not begrudging her a hair colour, please don't think that, it's the posting the screenshot and sharing her constant finances. Woe is me. She's searching for a gifted nursery stay, or new capsule wardrobe (I detest the term capsule wardrobe), or hair appointment, always begging.
Hard agree. My husband and I went without any birthday and Christmas presents from each other for a few years because money was super tight whilst we saved to move house. We literally gave up everything. She could have done a box dye or not dyed her hair at all. She is a walking contradiction

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Emsie

VIP Member
Okay she's getting on my nerves now. Loads of people spotted things her own partner didn't see and spoke about it. That makes you smart, sensitive women as far as I'm concerned.
We're not sitting her analysing her every move at all hours of the day we are commenting on the things she shows online.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I really want them to move as I loved their renovation content! 🤩

Coming from the North, down south prices always continue to shock me 😬 £475k for a 2 bed in what she says is a high crime area 🤯 so lucky with our house prices 🙈

Reactions: 11

Tess_Tickles

What a pointless post. A shit area still close to family is obviously going to be preferable to making to some rando area in the middle of nowhere for 200k.
Theres a reason some areas area cheap and some are expensive, it’s supply and demand. Houses are cheap in your area because less people want to live there.
Depends where your priorities lie. I would rather be further from family and be able to afford a larger house in a nicer area, with beautiful scenery, cleaner air and lower crime. There’s a strange city mentality from some folk and I just don’t understand it.
Both of their jobs can be done from anywhere in the UK.
If you think people don’t want to live in North or West Wales, you’re very much mistaken.

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Is she the only midwife in the history of the world to not know to just stick your baby in the window to get daylight and help with jaundice? Doesn’t even have to be sunny!

Book

Chatty Member
Forgets to mention the crime rate and car/van thefts she constantly cries about in her estate agency pitch 😂😂

Book

Chatty Member
In all honesty I felt a bit bad today, especially after hearing that she was in depth of PND and I was one of the people that didn't believe she was and just thought she was lazy so that's some reflection for me.
But I don't think anyone has slagged off her kids.
Well then she has achieved what she wanted. I felt somewhat sorry for her when she admitted some of the things said are right.And obviously the PND is awful for anyone been there done that. But how is it ok for her to publicly try and shame this group and call us the things she did? Whilst also making false claims that we are all baby bashing. Very typically hypercritical for her as an instahun. What she did was gossip about a gossip site 🤦‍♀️🤣She is so upset because like she said lots of what is said she knows is true. Also she definitely only looked here as she probably hoped her reviews would be more favourable.She said her capsule wardrobe bit has been very popular. Crying to camera is an art actors and actresses train for it.
---
To add to this did she not just go on a massive rampage slagging off her health visitor publicly That woman is also able to see what she said Should She go looking. And we only have Jodie’s version of the events the Health visitor hasn’t been able to say her version! And then she went all Karen and also called the persons manager to complain not very nice is it Jodie to hear and read things you don’t like !! Particularly when it’s your living on the line !

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
She’s a midwife. She’ll be welllll hearses in passing judgement, bitching and gossiping. It’s part of the job description 😂 (apologies if your a midwife, but, iykyk)

• Wow
  • Haha

Dgrey2

Whinging about money yet again.

Boring now.

She wastes money and makes terrible choices then complains she can't afford the basics! We all make tough choices.

If it's that bad work weekends in the hospital, 2 shifts hours done and 0 childcare costs. Families make these sacrifices all the time especially before the kids go to school because she can then have all week with the kids. Once they go to school she can then switch back to community on 3 days....or not because she will then have wrap around and school holidays to fund and guess what Jodie, there's no bloody government funding for those hours!

Reactions: 10

LouLou10

It’s almost like she likes the drama and wants her babies to have problem…it’s very weird

• Heart

Book

Chatty Member
instagram is a business for these cretins, it’s so obvious she wants more money from it than she currently does. So therefore expect reviews particularly,when you are selling not only your own soul but the innocent souls of your children to strangers online😡 Also particularly liked the part where she said something about vile women. That it must be women because men don’t have the time😡Wooow! Also Jodie hun you are a woman, and you spend plenty of time whining and pulling cry faces to complete strangers online soooo 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Emsie

VIP Member
I get a bit sick of the whole be kind message anyway. If I knew Jodie irl at the point she was struggling would it be kind of me to tell her everything is fine or would it be kind of me to say this ain't working babes you need to do something else. Kind isn't just blowing smoke up your arse.

• Heart

Potatopatato

I think it's pretty normal to over sell your house and forget about all the shit bits isn't it? When I sold my last house I was never gonna advertise it as having horrendous mould in the kitchen. We painted over it and hoped no one would notice. We never told anyone on viewings about the neighbours who fight every weekend when they're pissed 🤣

There's also been things we discovered about our new house that had been covered up/hidden. You lie about what you can to get rid of it.

• Sick

Dgrey2

What's going on with today's stories?

Her hair is orange?
Those pumps are awful!
The trousers are gross especially the pleather ones
The whole outfit doesn't look right on her? Like she is trying way too hard to dress like someone she isn't?

Just go with your own style Jodie! Stop following the capsule craze it doesn't suit you

Here we go , an inevitable bad night with a newborn ( because no matter how ‘ easy’ your baby is, you get them) and she’s saying she can’t do this, how is she going to manage with Dustin today aswell. Is this girl for real, I had it the other way round with mine, first was the best sleeper no issues my second had a milk allergy and didn’t sleep a full night until she was 2 and a half, and I just powered through, you just have to?! She’s so dramatic and also naive if she thinks Daphne has been good for a few weeks so that’s her for life now 🙄

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel off about a Healthcare Professional going on about a Mental Health Facility to 31,000 people the way she is?

Talk about it privately by all means but come on to f@ck.

That’s before we add in the fact that she has had her own mental health struggles.

• Heart

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
What is going on with this new fashion content - she literally looks like she's been watching a load of those identikit minimalist fashion influencers/models and has literally dressed up as one them as cosplay. It looks really odd on her and very contrived, but anything for views I suppose and she seems to think it's generating them. She'll be finding posh doorways to stand in front of in a minute with a coffee in hand, an impractical handbag, oversized sunnies and a leg stuck out at an odd angle.

Where have all these clothes even come from given she did not dress this way before, because I'm sure she's mentioned a few times now that she's practically on the breadline and having to shop in Primark (god forbid).

• Haha

Book

Chatty Member
She’s moving because she is bored and wants new content plain and simple! This is the woman who was very recently crying that they were penniless and worried how to pay their current mortgage. Now all of a sudden it’s holidays and new homes. Her house is perfectly suitable for them at the moment and for a good time to come those kids can share a room and probably enjoy it. Shes just a brat and wants what she wants!

• Heart