SHEIN - reviews

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI ladies I returned some stuff a while back, it was too big for me but the quality was decent. I had to complain to get my refund though. It had been 15 days since I posted it, i had checked the track and trace which confirmed it arrived with them. They didn't apologise for the delay once I could finally get in touch. I struggled to find out how to contact them too. Its put me off ordering again tbh x
How long did they take to reply? I last emailed on 22nd July and I'm still waiting!

Friend of mine was telling me about stuff she ordered from there for first time few days ago. She bought all the same size a couple fit but most of the things were ridiculously small probably 2 or 3 sizes smaller than the tag said. Not tried them myself

Just thought I’d share my bikini experience -
For reference I’m 5’10 and wear between a 12-14, usually a 12,
I ordered about 15 bikinis all in a size large, most fit perfectly and the quality is the exact same as Missguided/plt and they’ve washed really well, I’m pleased

Reactions: 2
Lol nope?! Klarna have decided to get involved now so hopefully I'll get a refund soon
Oh...I cant remember how I found it but it was on thier website under faq or customer service. And it said how you could contact them but you would need a ticket. Basically an online generated thing that allows you to contact them. It was a pain and put me off ordering ever again tbh. I hope you get your refund x

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Oh...I cant remember how I found it but it was on thier website under faq or customer service. And it said how you could contact them but you would need a ticket. Basically an online generated thing that allows you to contact them. It was a pain and put me off ordering ever again tbh. I hope you get your refund x
That's annoying! Thank you.

It's a shame as I was going to reorder but I'm not going to now

Really want to order but the price of sending things back is putting me off a bit.. I don’t have a printer so from what I’ve read it’d be quite pricey for me to send things back. I’m really unsure of my size at the minute too due to eating a few too many chocolates during lockdown😂 so I know i would probably have to return things. But there’s so many pretty dresses on there!!!

I ordered from here a while ago and wouldn't bother again. I found the sizing really odd and the quality was awful.

I have ordered a few times and always with a voucher/discount

Have only had to return 1 or 2 things and it was easy.

On one occasion I had placed 2 separate orders a day or so apart with free delivery and needed to return items from both but didn't want to pay 2 lots of postage. Raised a ticket with them and they sent a label through to return both in 1 parcel.

I have never had issues and I like that the reviews tend to hand photos.

However you get what you pay for. It is fast cheap fashion

I’ve ordered a few times and had no issues. Would always recommend looking at the reviews on each item, always better when people have posted pictures too as they give you a better idea of what the item is actually like. I’ve heard returns are a bit of a pain but most of it is that cheap you just wouldn’t really bother to return it if it’s not what you wanted

Finally got my refund but it's totally put me off from buying anything from them again, especially as I got the refund and no explanation email as to why they didnt refund the full amount in the first place 😡

I'm so pleased I found this thread!

A friend of mine bought this shirt in several colours:

... and it's really nice! I thought she'd bought it from a local store and paid something like $100 for it, but nope; it cost NZ$16.95.

Of the four she bought, three were perfect and one's stitching was coming apart, plus one of the arms was a size or two smaller (it didn't even sit right - not sure how it passed QC).

She also bought some gorgeous mules that cost NZ$24.

Size-wise, they seem to run small in their clothing, but the footwear is bang-on.

I wonder, if I place an order, how long it will take to arrive?

I've just packed up my first orders returns. I ordered 4 tops, 2 dresses and some pjs.

Kept 1 top (the others were too big), 1 dress (the other didn't suit me) and these PJs which I LOVE.

Also got these little gift boxes which are cute

Took ages to come, but ahead of their estimated delivery date. Would I order again, probably not

I got a recent order to the UK and it came in 5 days and the quality was much better than usual … no returns.

Yes, I’ve had a few orders from them.

Pros:

clothes are relatively inexpensive
Lots of choice
Full tracking information and my orders arrived a few days ahead of the estimated delivery date (said it would be about 14 days but all orders arrived by 10 days after ordering)

Cons:

you really have to look at the sizing information for each item, check against your own measurements and decide if you want to order up or down. Some items are made very small and I had to order a good few sizes up. Read the reviews regarding the fit and quality of the material etc

I’d definitely order again and it’s particularly good for holiday/beach wear/swim wear etc

Reactions: 2
I ordered about 6 dresses but sent them back as all they were too short, I am only 5’3” so not used to too short clothes. I do have a short body and long legs but they were barely mid thigh.
The quality was okay for the price I paid, printed the return label off at the Co-op and returned for free, refund took about a week.

I have never had any issues with these but I have never had occasion to return anything.

The key is too always read the review of the item

I ordered some winter jumpers a couple weeks ago and returned them all. They were just really thin and didn't feel they would last.
I've ordered loads of Summer dresses though and never had an issue, IMO its better for Summer stuff.

I’ve had a few things off here and as others have said, it’s really hit and miss! The quality of some stuff is awful and like an “itchy” sort of material. I always really carefully check the reviews as I find they do tend to be quite accurate! One of my fav midi dresses for summer is off Shein, I love it so much I bought it in 4 colours, and it’s been washed loads and is fine. I’ve also got an insulated lunch bag which is really good quality! And the case I have on my iPhone atm is from Shein, I’ve dropped it loads and it’s not smashed so that’s good 😂

On the other hand I’ve had other stuff which has been awful, not washed up well, been see through etc. I guess you get what you pay for!

Reactions: 3