SHEIN - reviews

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been umming and ahhing about ordering from SHEIN for a while. Seen so many things on there I like the look of and then when it comes to to checkout I cave because I’ve read so many mixed reviews about it.
Has anyone ordered from there that can give honest opinions before I waste my money please?!

Reactions: 6
I would also be interested in seeing people’s opinions on this, never ordered anything before, I like the look of the stuff but just feel a bit iffy about what the quality will be like

Reactions: 2
Depends what you’re looking to buy. Clothes are pretty decent. Would give the make up a miss but love the accessories, stationery and home stuff from there

The clothes are okay but I thought they came up pretty big? Not sure if I just over compensated but I did end up sending it all back 🙈

I’ve ordered loads from there. It’s never going to last very long because it’s made cheaply, and I hate to think where and by whom. And it takes about three weeks to arrive. But if you can’t afford to spend very much a few things, or a nice dress for a wedding then it’s okay

Reactions: 2
Clothes are like shopping from an online Primark, it’s fast, cheap fashion. I’ve never had any issues though, delivery can take a while but it’s all been nice stuff for the price. Sizing can be weird but most items have a size guide and I’d definitely say to go by that rather than what size you think you’d be

Reactions: 1
Looking at clothes...some nice looking embroidered dresses on there. Just worried they are see through 😳

I have ordered a few times. Really hit and miss. I’ve had bits I absolutely love and brilliant quality but also some complete tit. Agree it’s like primark online.

Hit and miss. Had some really nice things from there. Then had some god awful things from there..

I ordered bikinis off there last year for holiday,some of the reviews were saying true to size or go a size up,I just went with what I thought,the Bras bikini tops didn't sit right on me,and the bottoms were to tight or end up looking like a thong you as they ride up your arse crack too much,I kept one bikini out of 5 I ordered,but I suppose if you know what sort of type top is flattering on you maybe it will be ok,but sending everything was easy,just printed out the returns form,and on the app,there should be somewhere to say what items you are sending back,I found it pretty straightforward,as for the clothes I haven't tried anything on there,as at the time I was just on the hunt for bikinis

I downloaded the app and did it all through that,but from what I remember you just choose all the items you are sending back,then they send you an email with a Hermes returns form or another courier I can'tremember which other one it was,I just printed it out,took it to my local Hermes shop but it did take a while for the refund to come back to me

My teenage daughter got her order this week, first one. Shes a ladies size 8, 5ft 9 and slim build with hips,bum and chest.
she ordered the tie dye joggers in a 10, they are good fit, a bit short for her height but they are nice. She ordered oversized t shirt in a medium, it’s v oversized so should have gone for a small. She ordered a white , it looks ribbed, crop top in a 12, it’s absolutely tiny and looks indecent. Same goes for a black crop top with eyes on the front. Tiny. Fit’s my v tall and thin 9 year old. Quality on t shirt and joggers is good, other stuff is poor. Comparable to primark. H&M.

Would really recommend also!!
Ordered all my holiday stuff from there, came really quickly
Also recently ordered some home bits and bobs/accessories and arrived so fast again and great quality
And everything is so cheap!

My teenage daughter got her order this week, first one. Shes a ladies size 8, 5ft 9 and slim build with hips,bum and chest.
she ordered the tie dye joggers in a 10, they are good fit, a bit short for her height but they are nice. She ordered oversized t shirt in a medium, it’s v oversized so should have gone for a small. She ordered a white , it looks ribbed, crop top in a 12, it’s absolutely tiny and looks indecent. Same goes for a black crop top with eyes on the front. Tiny. Fit’s my v tall and thin 9 year old. Quality on t shirt and joggers is good, other stuff is poor. Comparable to primark. H&M.
did ur daughter order any skirts or dresses by any chance, im 5’10 so slightly taller but always been worried to order them incase ridiculously short? X