SHEIN - reviews

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did ur daughter order any skirts or dresses by any chance, im 5’10 so slightly taller but always been worried to order them incase ridiculously short? X
No ,sorry...just tops and joggers, oh and a bandana! I think it’s probably hit and miss. At a guess and this is only a guess, i don't think Any of it will be any bigger/longer than it has to!

Reactions: 1
My daughter often orders from them, it really is hit or miss. I’d say out of the total order it’s usually about a third of it that’s she’s happy with. Dislikes due to size wise coming up small, poorly made/cut of fabric, (& often too much polyester/viscose), looking nothing like the image on the website!

Reactions: 2
Last year I ordered a dress for a wedding as didn’t want to spend much, really liked it and quality was decent after a wash too!
same as other people I’m currently waiting on an order for 4 or so dresses, I tend to just check the reviews and see if people said fit was true to size, small or big.
And yeah haven’t done a return but seems same process and most, log online and print a label out

I ordered loads of lingerie and it was all awful quality. I kept it all because I seem to remember underwear being non returnable but none has ever been worn.

• Sad
did ur daughter order any skirts or dresses by any chance, im 5’10 so slightly taller but always been worried to order them incase ridiculously short? X
I’m 5’10, I ordered some maxi dresses and it was completely hit or miss. Some were far too short on the arms others were perfect x

I’m 5’10, I ordered some maxi dresses and it was completely hit or miss. Some were far too short on the arms others were perfect x
Ah thanks! When u say some were short on the arms.. were they all fine length wise ( like the skirt part didnt come to above ur ankle) x

Ah thanks! When u say some were short on the arms.. were they all fine length wise ( like the skirt part didnt come to above ur ankle) x
It came just above my ankle but I didn’t look too bad, I sent it back though and I probably wouldn’t bother to order again because of the hassle x

Personally I wouldn’t, I spent £180 on there last summer and only kept one thing a black playsuit ( the zip then broke) the rest was so cheaply made it was unwearable or see through. Took 5 weeks for my refund to come back and you have to pay to return it, wasn’t worth the hassle tbh

Agree, totally hit and miss! I made a big order a couple of weeks ago and it’s just arrived. I ordered 2 jumpsuits... one fits and one is rammed up my vagina 😂 Christ knows how they managed that.
however... I ordered some lovely sun dresses and they are so comfy!! So happy with them I’ll probably order a couple more in other colours now I know they are nice.
The underwear I ordered was dreadful, such poor quality. A top was awful fabric too, looks really cheap.

it’s worth a go if you are up for sending a few items back though

Ordered off shein last week and now a bit weary it will even show up after reading trustpiolet. Some are saying they ordered back in March and their items still haven’t arrived. Anyone else experienced this?

No, no, no and nope.... I'll never order from them again. Bought some tops, a Cardi and some face powder. Ended up returning everything but the face powder as tbe sizing was either huge or tiny. But, by the time you've paid the original delivery charge then the return charge the £3 powder ended up costing me £11! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'd stick to H&M for basics now...

Really don't rate it. All cheaply made and sizing just bonkers imo. Don't find the pictures on the website accurate either, I've had things arrive that are a very different colour to that advertised. I wouldn't order again

Reactions: 2
Ordered off shein last week and now a bit weary it will even show up after reading trustpiolet. Some are saying they ordered back in March and their items still haven’t arrived. Anyone else experienced this?
No mine came actually earlier than expected

There's a group on Fb called Mrs gloss and the Goss and people regularly post their finds from shein

Mine took about 5/6 weeks but I expected longer because of COVID... It was still rubbish 🤣

I’ve got a shopping basket all loaded and I’m debating if I should hit buy or not.....it would be such a treat IF it was all as I want it to be! In fairness my 20 year old daughter has got some lovely bits from there.

I ended up buying £48 Worth of stuff including my nhs discount. My friend at work said she is waiting on her order she made on 22nd April.
so hope it’s worth the wait and worry until it gets here!!!

My order finally arrived.
T-shirts are good quality but their sizing is way off, I got Large but they were super large.
Dresses are far too thin.

would say 6/10 overall