SHEIN - reviews

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a dress in a size 18-more a 16
a very pretty make up bag
and a hairband which looked great the first 3/4 times I wore it-then bits started falling off

it’s just another Primark but online

I've made an order for a midi dress and two jumpsuits. I ordered on Tuesday morning and it was dispatched today. Not sure how long it will take to arrive.

I'm weary about the quality but thought I would give it a go.

I would advise against, I put in a £180 order and all the clothes are poor quality and thin/see through. Really don’t feel nice to touch.

Reactions: 1
I once ordered a necklace and it literally fell to bits in front my eyes as I took it out of the packaging. It was very amusing.

Ohhh I always want to order from there.

How is the sizing? I’m quite petite (not height wise I’m 5’5 but I’m usually a size 4/6 - though sometimes even PLT size 6 hangs off me). I have quite small boobs and I’m quite lanky. My waist is small, hips are quite wide though. So I’m always worried that the sizes wont fit and I’ll have to return everything.

Also has anyone ever got any customs shipping fees when the package arrives? (Not even sure where it ships from?) I’m always so scared to order from places like that in case I get hit with an £80 bill for clothes that didn’t even fit 😬

Lastly, how are returns? Are they easy enough? I hate having to print off labels etc and I’m just always worried they won’t accept it for some reason haha.

Ordered a swimming costume in XL and couldn’t get it past my thigh, my sister a size 6/8 UK, fits her perfectly 🤣🤣

Ohhh I always want to order from there.

How is the sizing? I’m quite petite (not height wise I’m 5’5 but I’m usually a size 4/6 - though sometimes even PLT size 6 hangs off me). I have quite small boobs and I’m quite lanky. My waist is small, hips are quite wide though. So I’m always worried that the sizes wont fit and I’ll have to return everything.

Also has anyone ever got any customs shipping fees when the package arrives? (Not even sure where it ships from?) I’m always so scared to order from places like that in case I get hit with an £80 bill for clothes that didn’t even fit 😬

Lastly, how are returns? Are they easy enough? I hate having to print off labels etc and I’m just always worried they won’t accept it for some reason haha.
everything I have ordered has come up on the larger side of things.

For returns, you need to print a label. Its annoying but pretty straight forward.

hope I get refunded quickly

Hit and miss. Ive got some nice stuff that I really like but I ordered some jumpers and ended up giving them to my 9 year old they were that small.

My order arrived after 2/3 weeks I’d guess nice smock dresses if a little big, I ordered L and I’m a 12, a bit big but being a smock dress I can get away with it, I’d give them 7/10 overall

Did a big order a few months ago, fabric felt like cardboard and sizings were completely off. Returned everything.

I bought a pair of jeans and they STANK OF POO. It wasn’t immediate, it started after washing them the first time. Apparently it’s something to do with cheap dye. I soaked them in vinegar, in Vanish, in boiling water... they still stank. The smell even transferred to my hands whilst handling them.

Another pair of jeans ripped the first time I wore them.

Tops and dresses have all been fine (albeit very see through) but AVOID THE POO JEANS.

• Haha
Reactions: 3