Shawna Kristine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just an all round big ignorant gulpin. Loud and classless. She is infatuated with her size. Absolutely delusional about numbers. She had a nice shape so why lie and say she's smaller than she is. Trust me getting back to pre baby weight is a lot harder than she thinks.

Reactions: 3
For someone who hated other people talking about pregnancy because she struggled, it hasn't stopped her going on about her own 🥴

Reactions: 6
She's a bit nasty in her stories today.

If I was a family member I wouldn't be offering to mind the baby at any time.

Reactions: 4
The pregnancy pics, is there any need? Maybe its down to personal taste but I think its abit much.... just keep them private?
Like even if it was my friend or someone from work it would be abit cringe seeing that on my social media feed. Plus one would have been enough, i don't need a reel of a bare belly 👀

Reactions: 4
The pregnancy pics, is there any need? Maybe its down to personal taste but I think its abit much.... just keep them private?
Like even if it was my friend or someone from work it would be abit cringe seeing that on my social media feed. Plus one would have been enough, i don't need a reel of a bare belly 👀
Has to share them to get them for free and share her discount code 🙄😂😂

Reactions: 1
I am sick to the back teeth with this one’s moaning! You spent ages doing flogging stories then gurn that a family member called you out for being rude when they called when you were going out. Stop blaming the woman who called as she obviously sees through you as the weapon that you are.

If you don’t want people to call, put out a family WhatsApp to tell people not to call. You’re an ignorant self obsessed cow as always. Stop moaning and playing the victim for click bait as no one gives a tootenanny.

It’s well known his family don’t like you so suck it up and stop playing the victim

Attachments

I feel sorry for her at the minute.

She didn't seem to realise the massive culture shock having a baby would be.

I'd worry about her slipping into PND. I had it and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Agree she's struggling but she is such a dose. I can imagine she's the sort that wouldn't take any advice whatsoever, anyone trying to help will be called interfering. Bit harsh of her calling out a family member on Instagram too.

Ah her wee baby seems to be really unsettled. And she's far more anxious than I ever thought she would be. Though she still doesn't want advice 🤯

I hope the wee one settles, but she'd be better off knocking the social media on the head til she's in a routine of some sort.

• Haha
She full on needs to get a grip. Far too much pressure on herself and shilling shite. Put the phone down, chill out and that baby picks up on your anxiety 🙄

Reactions: 2
Absolutely.

Did she say whoever fed the baby did it wrong and then she was sick as SK know how to do it right??

LMD posted a pic yesterday of her meeting the baby 🙈

Note to SK’s followers:
Do not try to interact with her otherwise you just send her off in to a total rage and rant

Frigging hell folk were just wondering where the OG Santa has gone and she thinks people are tryna rain on her parade
Get over yourself!!!

• Haha
Note to SK’s followers:
Do not try to interact with her otherwise you just send her off in to a total rage and rant

Frigging hell folk were just wondering where the OG Santa has gone and she thinks people are tryna rain on her parade
Get over yourself!!!
she's soo cheeky

Reactions: 2
Wow if anyone is late they will get the makeup slapped on them and put the door. Ok yes people shouldn’t be late for appointments but it’s a busy shopping day, the weather is horrific and generally people drive so slow. Car parks are mental, she could reach out to those clients and give them a friendly reminder like most beauticians, the day before/of treatment a quick phone call/voicemail to say are you still coming, some advice on getting earlier , place is busy, suggest they leave earlier to get there in time, a courtesy call with a personal touch ?

She’s abit brutal , if you’re late you’ll still pay and get nothing. There is no need to share that on instagram, just made me think flip so negative. This time of year is mental as a professional there’s a way of handling things

Christ almighty...

"Christmas makes everyone arseholes, everyone is in a rush and you just feel like you're an inconvenience to people"

This is the same doll on whinging last week.

Think she needs a wee chill pill.

What's wrong with Shawna these days? Constantly posting cryptic posts about friendships.. has she had a fall out.. she's a dose regardless