Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theydidwhat?

For someone who hated other people talking about pregnancy because she struggled, it hasn't stopped her going on about her own 🥴

Reactions: 6

RenegadeMaster80

How is there only three pages and no updates since January for this absolute month piece?!

With so many fertility issue's, gets pregnant with her wee miracle and all she has done is complain about being pregnant and how she can't wait to give birth. She is actually obsessed with her weight during pregnancy "I'm not this big" ffs you are pregnant!!!

There always seems to be someone who has annoyed her, neighbours at work, girls in the car park at the Galgorm, vinted buyers, Instagram followers. She is a full time Victor Meldrew, his voice is better than her fucked up twang!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

glossy possy

Wait so did him and her separate at a time or what? See at the start I used to think she was dead on to watch but I am constantly going tap tap tap tap now.. like she just goes on and on and on! Her stories are so long! Nobody can be bothered with that shit! Her behaviour on social media for having a husband is a bit of a joke! Constantly getting the tits out for half the world to see!

glossy possy

Q
Yeah they did. They lived beside her parents then whatever went down went down and she moved to the house her granny left her. She had photos up about a wedding dress in one of her looks and people were asking questions about it but she refused to say ‘as it wasn’t anyone’s business’
Not anyone’s business yet she will gladly flaunt basically her bits infront of everyone 😂

• Haha

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
She's a bit nasty in her stories today.

If I was a family member I wouldn't be offering to mind the baby at any time.

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
Does anyone actually believe she's a size 10/12? All the swim suits she's buying just seem to look far too small on her, I think her weight looks great, she doesn't need to hide it.

facingthemoon

The pregnancy pics, is there any need? Maybe its down to personal taste but I think its abit much.... just keep them private?
Like even if it was my friend or someone from work it would be abit cringe seeing that on my social media feed. Plus one would have been enough, i don't need a reel of a bare belly 👀

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
I'm sure she'll be loving it, having a thread of her owns now 🤣🤣 what's the deal with her being married anyways?

• Haha

Eliza144

I’m sorry and I know I shouldn’t say this but I think she’s a complete hoe the way she acts. Getting her tits out at every opportunity. She has a young impressionable audience!! But yet again this is the woman who at 15 or 16 lost her virginity to a guy who was 24/25. That’s child abuse and she argued that it wasn’t as she wanted to ‘just get it over with’ and ‘he didn’t take advantage of her’!! She was called out on it then posted the comment from the person who called her out and slated them for stating it was statutory rape. Jesus this knob grinds my gears and has no class or morals 😡😡😡

• Wow

RenegadeMaster80

She's just an all round big ignorant gulpin. Loud and classless. She is infatuated with her size. Absolutely delusional about numbers. She had a nice shape so why lie and say she's smaller than she is. Trust me getting back to pre baby weight is a lot harder than she thinks.

Reactions: 3

cantinfluenceme

Agree she's struggling but she is such a dose. I can imagine she's the sort that wouldn't take any advice whatsoever, anyone trying to help will be called interfering. Bit harsh of her calling out a family member on Instagram too.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Well, in her defence, at least she's paying for her own teeth work, unlike soooo many of the rest of them!!

• Haha

facingthemoon

Wow if anyone is late they will get the makeup slapped on them and put the door. Ok yes people shouldn’t be late for appointments but it’s a busy shopping day, the weather is horrific and generally people drive so slow. Car parks are mental, she could reach out to those clients and give them a friendly reminder like most beauticians, the day before/of treatment a quick phone call/voicemail to say are you still coming, some advice on getting earlier , place is busy, suggest they leave earlier to get there in time, a courtesy call with a personal touch ?

She’s abit brutal , if you’re late you’ll still pay and get nothing. There is no need to share that on instagram, just made me think flip so negative. This time of year is mental as a professional there’s a way of handling things

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
I watched her the last night she did a haul. My teen daughter was beside me and overheard her saying the 14 were too big and 12 too small, she needed a 13... my daughter was shocked - especially when she said she was going to wear a dress she had already which is a size 16 and she's comfortable in it.

It's really dangerous for young girls to see.

I think she's perhaps going through IVF and needs to reach a certain BMI for it?

I'm sure she'll be loving it, having a thread of her owns now 🤣🤣 what's the deal with her being married anyways?
Yes this, when, where, how and to whom ?? The sparkler just appeared like outta nowhere. She seemed to always act single and ready to mingle ?? And her skin, Wud those break outs not be due to the amount of different looks she done over the past year, like there’s been a lot of stuff been on her face, days of painting herself so many different things removing it Wud b as bigga job as doing it cudnt b good for her skin

• Haha

OwtDoing

VIP Member
I am sick to the back teeth with this one’s moaning! You spent ages doing flogging stories then gurn that a family member called you out for being rude when they called when you were going out. Stop blaming the woman who called as she obviously sees through you as the weapon that you are.

If you don’t want people to call, put out a family WhatsApp to tell people not to call. You’re an ignorant self obsessed cow as always. Stop moaning and playing the victim for click bait as no one gives a tootenanny.

It’s well known his family don’t like you so suck it up and stop playing the victim

Attachments

Eliza144

Wait so did him and her separate at a time or what? See at the start I used to think she was dead on to watch but I am constantly going tap tap tap tap now.. like she just goes on and on and on! Her stories are so long! Nobody can be bothered with that shit! Her behaviour on social media for having a husband is a bit of a joke! Constantly getting the tits out for half the world to see!
Yeah they did. They lived beside her parents then whatever went down went down and she moved to the house her granny left her. She had photos up about a wedding dress in one of her looks and people were asking questions about it but she refused to say ‘as it wasn’t anyone’s business’

• Haha
Her husband works away sometimes, he hates all social media and works in a school part time to do with rugby I think, so asks her to keep him off it. She said she posted him way back in Snapchat days and he got so much abuse from his students etc, he wasn't happy.

He is there sometimes, she just doesn't show him, even those nites out in the rugby club etc he's there