Shawna Kristine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah the sofas and like the actual decorating she's done is while looking. Makes it look cheap imo.
The tiles/kitchen units/bath etc look nice but no different to any other newly renovated house/new build

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry and I know I shouldn’t say this but I think she’s a complete hoe the way she acts. Getting her tits out at every opportunity. She has a young impressionable audience!! But yet again this is the woman who at 15 or 16 lost her virginity to a guy who was 24/25. That’s child abuse and she argued that it wasn’t as she wanted to ‘just get it over with’ and ‘he didn’t take advantage of her’!! She was called out on it then posted the comment from the person who called her out and slated them for stating it was statutory rape. Jesus this knob grinds my gears and has no class or morals 😡😡😡

I feel like it’s child abuse is a strong accusation to put on here. 16 is the legal age of consent so if she was 16 it was legal regardless of what we view it as. Regardless of the man’s age. I’m not saying i agree with it. I don’t. I wouldn’t have done it or When I was 24/25 I wouldn’t have slept with a 16 year old but if she was 16 it’s legal and it’s nobody’s business. no matter how rotten

I also don’t think cause someone is booby and “always has their tits out” makes them a Hoe.
Aye her laughs annoying and her decor is shite but I feel like woman who have big boobs are always getting slut shammed for having them out when they are just wearing normal clothes and if she was small chested it wouldn’t be an issue

Reactions: 1
She doesn't just have her boobs out tho she practically shoves them into your face at any given opportunity. Like we get it you've got tits, your not the only one.

I feel like it’s child abuse is a strong accusation to put on here. 16 is the legal age of consent so if she was 16 it was legal regardless of what we view it as. Regardless of the man’s age. I’m not saying i agree with it. I don’t. I wouldn’t have done it or When I was 24/25 I wouldn’t have slept with a 16 year old but if she was 16 it’s legal and it’s nobody’s business. no matter how rotten

I also don’t think cause someone is booby and “always has their tits out” makes them a Hoe.
Aye her laughs annoying and her decor is shite but I feel like woman who have big boobs are always getting slut shammed for having them out when they are just wearing normal clothes and if she was small chested it wouldn’t be an issue
Its definitely grooming therefore falls into the category

Like I said I’m not pro 24/25 year olds sleeping with 16 year olds I was just saying it’s legal.
Just because it's borderline legal, doesn't make it right.
I know if it was my daughter I'd be concerned and feeling like there was grooming etc involved

I like it.

What I don't like is the fact she's saying she's a size 10/12. She's definitely not, which is nothing to be ashamed about, she has a lovely figure, but don't lie about it!

It actually is child abuse as the age of consent at the time would have been 17. If you had a 16 or 17 year old daughter, would you be comfortable with them having a boyfriend or going on a date with someone who is 24/25????

How is there only three pages and no updates since January for this absolute month piece?!

With so many fertility issue's, gets pregnant with her wee miracle and all she has done is complain about being pregnant and how she can't wait to give birth. She is actually obsessed with her weight during pregnancy "I'm not this big" ffs you are pregnant!!!

There always seems to be someone who has annoyed her, neighbours at work, girls in the car park at the Galgorm, vinted buyers, Instagram followers. She is a full time Victor Meldrew, his voice is better than her fucked up twang!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was watching her talking about pain relief didn't see her mention what would happen if she needs a section 😔

I am all for manifesting, but at the end of the day do what it takes to get the baby here safe.