Shawna Kristine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this tart come on Insta complaining about how awful a top looks and her tits are hanging out then says about imagine going out in this? Imagine coming on Insta in the bloody top and showing yourself up to 10K followers!! Anything for attention SK and Where is the hubby after the PDA post and the rings on?? 👀
See she’s at it again ffs 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't be the only ones that just taps taps taps through her stories 😴😴😴
90% of what she talks about is just utter crap

Reactions: 1
I can't be the only ones that just taps taps taps through her stories 😴😴😴
90% of what she talks about is just utter crap
No I’m always tapping cause she goes on and on and on 😂😂😂 can’t help but snoop though lol

• Haha
I’m sorry and I know I shouldn’t say this but I think she’s a complete hoe the way she acts. Getting her tits out at every opportunity. She has a young impressionable audience!! But yet again this is the woman who at 15 or 16 lost her virginity to a guy who was 24/25. That’s child abuse and she argued that it wasn’t as she wanted to ‘just get it over with’ and ‘he didn’t take advantage of her’!! She was called out on it then posted the comment from the person who called her out and slated them for stating it was statutory rape. Jesus this knob grinds my gears and has no class or morals 😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry and I know I shouldn’t say this but I think she’s a complete hoe the way she acts. Getting her tits out at every opportunity. She has a young impressionable audience!! But yet again this is the woman who at 15 or 16 lost her virginity to a guy who was 24/25. That’s child abuse and she argued that it wasn’t as she wanted to ‘just get it over with’ and ‘he didn’t take advantage of her’!! She was called out on it then posted the comment from the person who called her out and slated them for stating it was statutory rape. Jesus this knob grinds my gears and has no class or morals 😡😡😡
When did this happen? Must've missed it 🤣

she needs to catch herself on and act her age! Awk sure LMD is her “bestie” no doubt she will try and get pregnant now next to join the mama club!

she needs to catch herself on and act her age! Awk sure LMD is her “bestie” no doubt she will try and get pregnant now next to join the mama club!
Where’s the hubby at to get her pregnant? He obviously isn’t in that house. Was she trolling us with the soppy post overkill?

• Haha
Where’s the hubby at to get her pregnant? He obviously isn’t in that house. Was she trolling us with the soppy post overkill?
Hahaha true! Although apparently he is there majority of the time! Awk as if! Sure the time someone reported her photo for being too much nudity she was all talk how she can find out who did this and she knew who it was etc 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahaha true! Although apparently he is there majority of the time! Awk as if! Sure the time someone reported her photo for being too much nudity she was all talk how she can find out who did this and she knew who it was etc 😂😂😂
OMG I missed this!!! It’s a wonder she doesn’t have an Only Fans as she loves getting her bits out and talking about her fanny

Her husband works away sometimes, he hates all social media and works in a school part time to do with rugby I think, so asks her to keep him off it. She said she posted him way back in Snapchat days and he got so much abuse from his students etc, he wasn't happy.

He is there sometimes, she just doesn't show him, even those nites out in the rugby club etc he's there

Reactions: 3
Kind of really want to know what happened cause I’m nosey like it isn’t anyone’s business at all but I still want to know haha!

feel like this thread needs new life

Kind of really want to know what happened cause I’m nosey like it isn’t anyone’s business at all but I still want to know haha!

feel like this thread needs new life
It really does need new life!! I flicked through all her stories, what was she hinting at?

I watched her the last night she did a haul. My teen daughter was beside me and overheard her saying the 14 were too big and 12 too small, she needed a 13... my daughter was shocked - especially when she said she was going to wear a dress she had already which is a size 16 and she's comfortable in it.

It's really dangerous for young girls to see.

I think she's perhaps going through IVF and needs to reach a certain BMI for it?

Reactions: 3
It's the constant fake laugh 😅
Seen her grid post, I got the impression it was for IVF as well.
Does anyone else think the home decor so far looks so trashy?