Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sale has been going on all month, only the first ten people though! Obviously still hasn’t got the ten, business is BOOMING

Reactions: 3
Does she ever talk about anything other that fragrance 🙄
I think she believes she’s found a niche to talk about!! She doesn’t realise no one is interested!! The way she sprays herself before bed, can you imagine the overwhelming smell in bed and he chest is not good either so can’t help getting into bed destroyed in perfume and body spray!!! More cluelessness from our Shan!!! 😂😩🙄

Reactions: 4
That mother has a great life away again on a feee stay was she not only away last week? She will be wrecked them for the week? Do her and hubby have no jobs to go to or do?

Reactions: 2
So lovely to just get away.... now Leona just F*** off. U were on a free night away in another crappy hotel! This woman and her daughter need yo be CANCELLED!! Like after a weekend away she should have said no to last night or offered it to a couple who need it!!!! Disgusted with her makes me sick 🤢🤢

She's not getting offered these hotel breaks, she's emailing places left right and centre and scrounging them!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The free hotel breaks are sickening & I agree, she goes on the beg for them, she’s not being offered them.

Was looking at Shan’s tik tok and she has more gifts “from me to me”, so self indulgent and particularly after saying they’re going to have a very quiet Christmas due to saving for the wedding!! It’s all about Shan, all the time!!!!

The free hotel breaks are sickening & I agree, she goes on the beg for them, she’s not being offered them.

Was looking at Shan’s tik tok and she has more gifts “from me to me”, so self indulgent and particularly after saying they’re going to have a very quiet Christmas due to saving for the wedding!! It’s all about Shan, all the time!!!!
I just don't get where they get all the money, she doesn't work and her fella does coaching part time ... Hardly enough to keep with our Shans lifestyle..... Also the wedding, how can they afford a wedding and not work ?

I just don't get where they get all the money, she doesn't work and her fella does coaching part time ... Hardly enough to keep with our Shans lifestyle..... Also the wedding, how can they afford a wedding and not work ?
Excuse you!! She has a business!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolute mystery!!! Would make you wonder!!! They brought the wedding forward after Leigh’s dad died and I wondered if he had been left money from his dad!! Would match them better to get their own house rather than waste it on a big wedding!!

Well I'm after eating that kilkenny hotel on the phone . Imagine I rang that hotel a couple of weeks ago asking the facilities for a 86 year old woman to bring her for the night and is it easy accessible I also asked at the end would there be a discount as she is an oap. I don't have alot of time with her left and trying to make the most of it what we have left. I was told no sorry book online. Well to see that lump bragging about another free night's stay IN THAT HOTEL I'm furios

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Well I'm after eating that kilkenny hotel on the phone . Imagine I rang that hotel a couple of weeks ago asking the facilities for a 86 year old woman to bring her for the night and is it easy accessible I also asked at the end would there be a discount as she is an oap. I don't have alot of time with her left and trying to make the most of it what we have left. I was told no sorry book online. Well to see that lump bragging about another free night's stay IN THAT HOTEL I'm furios
An absolute disgrace!! I’m so sorry to hear they wouldn’t facilitate you but yet they pander to the likes of Shan, now that is really sickening!!! I hope you got a nicer hotel who were more facilitating! I will never visit that hotel now after reading that! 😡

Reactions: 5
In this latest stay is she working for Ireland hotels and the “go anywhere” gift card aswell as the hotel.. I think she’s killing two birds with the one stone here

Reactions: 2
Omg another freebie,i was booked in for a few nights in the new year and will be cancelling,taking my money elsewhere

I don’t use hello fresh myself but my neighbour gets them delivered, they are both doctors and they get it to save time because work crazy hours. Why on earth is that lazy slob getting hello fresh?? She has nothing to do all day

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.