Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in the bed, funny her period wasn’t bothering her on her freebie night away 🙄
Marketing pyjamas is the right product for Shan, she lives in them!!! That stupid red yoke in her hair is bugging me now, how can she possibly think it’s nice plonked on top of her head like that!!! This woman child needs to be cancelled!!! Big Babby!!!

Reactions: 6
Sorry but those Pyjamas she is marketing are €109!!! FFS!!! She says the fit is sensational! 🙄😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Sorry but those Pyjamas she is marketing are €109!!! FFS!!! She says the fit is sensational! 🙄😡
In all honesty the "fit" of my pyjamas would be the least of my worries! You're in the f'n bed like, a nice coat or a dress yes but that's crazy. Guaranteed If she was buying them herself it'd be Dunnes fleecy all the way!

Reactions: 2
Ok so am I reading/listening to that Leona one correctly..... she liked the smell of a candle that was in a hotel and asked them where it was from... and suddenly the company sent her the exact one for free... is she really messaging/emailing all these companies looking for things for free??? If thats the case someone needs to have a word with her cos that DISGUSTING behaviour

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ I literally have twice as many bottles of perfume and I don’t consider myself as a bloody expert on them. She is so child like it’s scary.

Reactions: 4
Great for her to be sitting in watching Greys in on a Monday afternoon. The video of her showing off the perfumes is ridiculous. Like a child, “I have this, I have that”

Reactions: 3
She is so disconnected from the real world. It’s unbelievable. Her mother has a lot to answer for.

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it well for some on their lazy arses watching tv on a Monday afternoon

The mammy did yet another Santa experience yesterday!! Surely one Santa visit is enough for any child but sure once it’s free Leona would go to anything!!! Those two younger kids are
Growing up thinking this is normal!!’
Shauntelle has no idea what real life entails at all!!! Sitting at home on her hole all day!!!

Shauntellex absolutely licking the arse off a perfume company on TikTok trying to get a full size bottle . Just bizarre

Shauntellex absolutely licking the arse off a perfume company on TikTok trying to get a full size bottle . Just bizarre
there’s a prominent page on tik tok that talks a lot about perfumes etc who have been sent kylie cosmetics and other bits from companies over the last while. She’s good at what she does and shauntelle smells of desperately trying to be like that. She sees someone doing well with a thing and copies thinking she’ll have the same results. Nope, not gonna happen!

there’s a prominent page on tik tok that talks a lot about perfumes etc who have been sent kylie cosmetics and other bits from companies over the last while. She’s good at what she does and shauntelle smells of desperately trying to be like that. She sees someone doing well with a thing and copies thinking she’ll have the same results. Nope, not gonna happen!
She has no shame, the big long tik tok about finding her wedding perfume! She may as well have just asked for a free bottle of perfume!

Is wedding perfume a thing?!
Engaged here but not married because I work and pay taxes so Shauntelle can get married, so I’m broke

Is wedding perfume a thing?!
Engaged here but not married because I work and pay taxes so Shauntelle can get married, so I’m broke
My cousin gave me a spray of her Vera Wang on the morning of my wedding! She was my bridesmaid and I smelled it on her and like it! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Shan has absolutely way too much time on her hands to be dwelling over such trivial things!!!

Omg the mother how ignorant . Her story has no respect.. basically delighted it was someone else killed overseas not her brother. What a idiot. Rip to that young man xxxx

All the shite she got in lidl, well for some been away for most of Xmas they both have put on lots of weight

All the shite she got in lidl, well for some been away for most of Xmas they both have put on lots of weight
I wish she’d just look at the camera and say what she has to say. All the looking away , pausing, half smiling, pretending to be shy and innocent and grabbing her clothes. It absolutely sends me. She’s never going to make or it in social media like that. Shocked that any braces employ her. She’s absolutely painful to watch. I just want it to be over fast and I ain’t buying what she’s selling. She’s soooooo fake.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.