Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of her footage is out of focus.
Its shaky and amateur. Also cutting the tops off people heads isn't good.

Reactions: 3
The wedding video is awful!!! It is so amateur which is fine if you’ve offered to do a friends wedding but this girl is charging for this shite!!!! It’s actually embarrassing and a complete insult to the actual professional photographers out there!
I wouldnt get her to video a kids party in the garden..HOW like HOW are people actually hiring her😳😳😳😳

So confused who on earth hires soneone to film such an important time to so some with zero experience or qualification behind it,nah wtf

Reactions: 5
So confused who on earth hires soneone to film such an important time to so some with zero experience or qualification behind it,nah wtf
it HAS to be people she knows. Not a hope in hell it’s random people coming across her work and thinking it’s fantastic. It’s probably family friends giving her a chance imo.

Reactions: 8
The mother on the beg for a washing machine and dryer . Honest to god. Go in to a electrical shop and ask the sales staff for advice. Not Instagram where I bet she doesn't even open the messages until one pings up to get one for free. Whole family is a disgrace wouldn't know a days work if it hit them in the face.. I wish I could beg and get handed money from go fund mes, council, social and everything else but no I go out and earn a living for my family instead of these lazy sods. Getting annoyed with the utter BS they come out with. The pregnancy sickness..... guess what you asked for it, suck it up and stop whinging ... ggrrrrr

Reactions: 9
An easy weight loss dessert? How many calories are in the Viola?

She is obsessed with food.

One day she’s not into counting calories eats what she wants blah blah
And then the next she’s into weight loss desserts.

Where’s your camera Shan?? You must be dizzy with all these U turns

And did we really need the video of her shovelling the strawberries in

What stigma is attached to a sleep pap machine why is she such an idiot if its health related or beneficial there is no stigma only when it's idiots like her making it an issue

Reactions: 6
None, and shauntelle if your reading this it’s a cpap 🙄 lots of people from small babies to adults use them and it’s not for being fatigued, it’s because of illness they do be on it. So shauntelle, shut the hell up and get on with it! Stigma my bleeping arse, you just wanna flash the mask to get even more sympathy. Also good luck with the side effects 👍
P.S. I use one myself x

Reactions: 6
My perfume of the day 😂😂

You’re not bleeping Arnotts Shauntelle
And proceeds to spray half the bottle all over herself, can you imagine the stink!!! Headache alert from all the perfume sprayed!!

The girl is obsessed with everything!!! Please someone give her a dictionary so she can look up some new words!!! 🙄 duck she is a dose!!!

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if this has already been mentioned here but she has a TikTok up a few weeks ago about what she eats in a day as someone with gastro paresis and justifies herself having a packet of quavers and a Rice Krispie square for breakfast because she has been swamped with work and her new business

Hahahahahahahahhaaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s what I was thinking. She must be about 15 stone, seems very unfair on the horse

Reactions: 2
The mother hanging on to see if anyone will #gift her a washer/dryer!!!
Totally!! It's actually so annoying, I really hope they don't gift her them! Like she was going into soooo much detail, purely for Currys to see she's doing the big sell sell sell so they'll give them to her. She's gone so beggy, it's very frustrating

Saw this little scrote today with a car sticker on the back of his car which said “Powered by the dole”
Immediately thought Of Shauntelle 😂

• Haha
The absolute state of her “photography”. I could do better with my iPhone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.