Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking the same thing watching her try on video!! It’s like she doesn’t know what to do with her hands so she pulls and grabs at her boobs!! The girl is a dope!!!
They are all so annoying, little Sophie cant help it, Shan will want or need an ivf baby now. Mam will not stop for 9 mths complaining of sickness(you chose to try the embryo) tough sh☆t. Shans poor lad would want a bit of advice to get rid of her, hes too naive/innocent to be in 1st relationship with such a wagon, i wonder is there a bit of a want in him, surely he wasnt sheltered in life for no reason.

Reactions: 7
So the mam ended up in hospital With a bleed all seems to be ok 👍🏻 but it’s amazing it’s happening as soon as the baby is up at like 4.45

Reactions: 3
I find it kinda strange she’s sharing that she had a bleed and waiting for another scan tomorrow. She didn’t mention about the whole ivf process until she had it done. I’d a bleed around 5/6 weeks and didn’t tell anyone. Let alone so many strangers. Sometimes I wonder is it for sympathy. I do hope all is ok for her tomorrow just find her a bit I don’t know look at me I’ve been through this that and the other and it’s 100 times worse then anyone else

Reactions: 5
She told everyone way to early to honest I think. They must not be short money to be able to do this

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe people are actually getting this fraud for their wedding photography!!!!The world has gone mad😱

It must be a wedding a friend or family member, there’s no way someone would book her having no experience or anything

Genuine question here, first post, usually just lurk but has she disclosed this new “career” with social welfare? I know you can work while claiming disability but surely she has to let them know about it or any form of income??

Reactions: 5
I’ve never heard of her interest in photography before this new “business” so how “passionate” can she really be?!

Has she had to come off Social welfare since the focus on it here? Maybe someone reported her?
Surely she wouldn’t be that stupid to be claiming and advertising a business

Her new career, please!!! What a fraud!! She never mentioned photography before!! Also, she says she can’t work a regular job due to her gastro paeresis but what if she has a really bad flare up and has to cancel a wedding! Sure I’d she gets that sick how would she know she wouldn’t have to cancel! Funny how she is never affected when she is away on a free hotel break and it’ll be the same with the photography I bet!!! A total joke!

I’ve never heard of her interest in photography before this new “business” so how “passionate” can she really be?!

Has she had to come off Social welfare since the focus on it here? Maybe someone reported her?
Surely she wouldn’t be that stupid to be claiming and advertising a business
it honestly would not surprise me 🙄

Reactions: 2
The wedding video is awful!!! It is so amateur which is fine if you’ve offered to do a friends wedding but this girl is charging for this shite!!!! It’s actually embarrassing and a complete insult to the actual professional photographers out there!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.