Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mommy finally got her dryer she was begging for the last few months… funny enough her begging didn’t work

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Perfume of the day again 😂

Obsessed with the perfume
Obsessed with the flowers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She puts up productive day with the sitting room in back. I forgot how hard it is to fix the cushions on the couch!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not being bitter but at shauntelles age I had a house rented , a family , a job and try keep it all under control ( also try to save to buy a house which we then did ) .. imangine been that age and having nothing to do apart from " perfume of the day", get out and get a real job pay your taxes like the rest of us , same as the mother , the mother having more kids and we are paying for them. 😕 neither of them have worked not a great role model for all these kids she's having. The more I see the more they frustrate me

Reactions: 7
But it’s true what they say…. 10 years, 20 years of your relationship goes by in a flash!! Says Shauntelle on her 3rd anniversary with Leigh 😂😂

Come back to me in 7-17 years!!

• Haha
Shauntelle is like a child playing house.
You can’t join the adult world while showing perfume of the day and getting Shein and Boohoo daily with all your stupid looking clothes, no responsibilities, taking photos for family and friends and saying you’ve a photography business, she is just an embarrassment at this stage.
“Obsessed” with everything, mainly food.
Irelands newest jockey.
I think it’s beyond a joke now how long she is sitting on her hole and contributing nothing, it’s all take take take. Pay a bit of tax, get out of that bed and come back to us in a few years.
3 year anniversary Jesus Christ grow up

Reactions: 9
Shauntelle is like a child playing house.
You can’t join the adult world while showing perfume of the day and getting Shein and Boohoo daily with all your stupid looking clothes, no responsibilities, taking photos for family and friends and saying you’ve a photography business, she is just an embarrassment at this stage.
“Obsessed” with everything, mainly food.
Irelands newest jockey.
I think it’s beyond a joke now how long she is sitting on her hole and contributing nothing, it’s all take take take. Pay a bit of tax, get out of that bed and come back to us in a few years.
3 year anniversary Jesus Christ grow up
Childhood cancer is gonna be Shan’s pass in life.. she’ll use it for everything, pity, sympathy, not working and anything else she can! Don’t get me wrong its a horrible diagnosis for anyone at any age but you can’t ride on it for the rest of your life.. she needs to wake up.. then again look at mammy.. they seem very similar, attention seeking, very little work by the looks of things, handouts, begging, immature… they’re almost twins

I use to like the mam but now I don’t her teeth is way to big for her mouth, how can she afford new washer and dryer etc doe she work? God help is when the new baby comes along Shan will be steeping in and helping more as she had the other lad a good few times and even done night feeds.

I use to like the mam but now I don’t her teeth is way to big for her mouth, how can she afford new washer and dryer etc doe she work? God help is when the new baby comes along Shan will be steeping in and helping more as she had the other lad a good few times and even done night feeds.

I think Shan is going to have a baby of her own sooner rather than later which I think is bad in itself seeing as she doesn’t work, Lee works part time I think she said? Also still has so many health issues that she’s always banging on about, taking to beds for the week because she is “fatigued” how on earth is she going to cope with a baby

I think Shan is going to have a baby of her own sooner rather than later which I think is bad in itself seeing as she doesn’t work, Lee works part time I think she said? Also still has so many health issues that she’s always banging on about, taking to beds for the week because she is “fatigued” how on earth is she going to cope with a baby
Could you imagine the drama if she did get pregnant.. she’d have every pregnancy ailment known to man and it would definitely a benefits baby shan has no intention to ever get a “real” job!

I can’t imagine Shauntelle getting pregnant it would be very dangerous she still got a brain tumour that’s she’s taking daily Oral chemo to keep from growing, if anything maybe the mother would do surrogate for her. I also think Shauntelle would be too selfish to care for a baby full time she’d be too naive to see parenthood for how hard it really is, she got her mothers undivided attention when Stephen and Sophie were small so she wouldn’t have seen them really be taken care of and she’s not living at home with Grayson full time, I just don’t think she mature enough for anything really except playing house could you imagine her being your colleague in work with all the stupid YouTube phrases and the ridiculous hards framing her face all the time and the constant desperation for content.

Reactions: 2
Lord she's on the beg again. Going to do a *Few santa experiences this year* asking for favorites.. she doesnt give a rats a** what people think shes waiting these places to contact her... most families are lucky enough to afford to go to one this year . I will personally boycott any place that gives these wasters free days out and I will send an email to them also stating why... tagging the dinner and the little one just all hoping for freebies and anything else she can tag she will. EMBARRASSING LEONA

She literally got gifted a load of experiences last year, maybe be a decent human being and give whatever is gifted to people who cannot afford. Shes really pissing me off lately!!! Literally the 2 of them are the biggest beggers on instagram

All she is going is moaning feeling sick only 3 days left of injections can’t cook the smell of meat or the potato peeler

All she is going is moaning feeling sick only 3 days left of injections can’t cook the smell of meat or the potato peeler
I've said it here before.. why she bothered going again is beyond me.. she has done nothing but moaned and complained about her beautiful little boy.. here we go again 🙄

Reactions: 6
Sorry but that hotel room is the worst I’ve ever seen. The layout and furniture 🤮 and if her videoing skills are that good while she’s doing weddings she’d wanna give up now!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.