Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Molly Mae post was for another holiday worth €5,000. With all the free stays she gets, why tf would she enter? Leave it for some deserving fucker Shaun, you greedy girl

Reactions: 1
She's mentioned before she has an overbite

Reactions: 1
Second hand embarrassment for her with her shein ad.. the hair flicking, lip licking, eye fucking and the dancing.. I don’t know which is worse! My 10 year old cousin wouldn’t be as immature

Reactions: 6
Why does she keep turning to the side and kicking her leg up? In everything she does, she does this constantly.

Reactions: 3
Second hand embarrassment for her with her shein ad.. the hair flicking, lip licking, eye fucking and the dancing.. I don’t know which is worse! My 10 year old cousin wouldn’t be as immature
And what's up with the turning to the side and arching her back.. showing off her lack of arse.

Reactions: 2
She looks half the size in her own video of the dresses than she did at the bellamianta shoot

Reactions: 2
A new LOW...SHAMELESSLiterally begging for free hotel stays.......
It is disgusting!! She is 100% reaching out to these places and asking for a free stay who is she to be rating hotels? Francis Brennen.. she is as boring as him.

Reactions: 6
A new LOW...SHAMELESSLiterally begging for free hotel stays.......
Isn’t beggy Mitchell leona after getting a free hotel stay last weekend, is shan hoping they’ll give her one now too.. god they are a painful pair! They’re both very similar with their content… Clean their bedrooms 5 times a week, show all the PR that they begged for and then beg for more that sums their week up, can also add mammy beggy complaining and moaning about her toddler

Reactions: 5
The only thing she’s fit to review is the Emma mattress because she’s never out of bed. Who is she to be reviewing hotels?! I thought fashion was your thing Shauntelle? Or is your thing just whatever is going free at the time?
Deodorant, protein bars, fast fashion, hotels. Painful

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.