Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds like she thinks she's a fairy princess in a castle.. no reality to it at all

Reactions: 5
No reality at all, Leigh is in for a life of her thinking she’s too precious to do anything, sure she hurt her back going for a stroll, imagine if she actually tried to do anything strenuous. All she seems to do is clean her bedroom like a little child. Seriously immature & childish in her attitude and manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If she’s going to show off her cankles she could at least get Leigh to paint her toe nails for her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Drinking wine at 3 in the day. Having “one of those days” .. I wish I had no job and no responsibilities. Having “one of those days” for most people means having to get on with it. Not having the luxury of drinking alone in the afternoon

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she has time to put on & take off a full face of makeup surely she has time to remove the chopped nail polish!

• Haha
She's having a chill day today.... Is everyday not a chill day for Shauntelle?
Exactly!! I don’t watch every day but she’s never outside her room or kitchen if u ask me!! I hate when she comes on and can hardly breathe when talking, like take a few minutes and then come on 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
She literally does nothing, how is she not absolutely bored out of her brains. Get up, make her bed, obsess about food, tidy her room, wait for Leigh to finish working, obsess about food some more, sleep & repeat. Such a sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Isn't she doing childcare in college? Lord help us when she will have to get a job.. its high paced and on your feet all day.

Reactions: 1
Christ on a bike, that video she has posted 😂😂
Boobs a bouncing everywhere, the facial expressions, the criiiiinge. Close up your dressing gown please.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ on a bike, that video she has posted 😂😂
Boobs a bouncing everywhere, the facial expressions, the criiiiinge. Close up your dressing gown please.
Oh my god, I just went on to look at it, MORTIFIED for her!!! 😂😂😂 It is so awful, what is she thinking posting it online for people to see??? Does she think she looks well? The size of her boobs 😱 Put a bra on Shan if you’re gonna be posting videos to 10,000+ people, pretty sure nobody wants to see them unleashed!

See the mum has gone back public trying to make it to 10k 🙄 must have killed her not being able to tag or be tagged!!

• Heart
She looks like a “Literal Tomato” 🤔🤔

Shan, did you mean you “literally look like a tomato”?? 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It must be nice to just have nothing to do everyday, get up, clean bedroom again, workout, eat.

Reactions: 2
Id say the highlight of her day was bringing in the washing incase it rained. No wonder she suffers with her mental health if she is looking at the four walls every day and not working. She should have stuck with college or go away out and get a job

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.