Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has gone a bit quite on insta since this thread started or else she is watching what she says/does.
Defo reading here!
Definitely gone quiet! She cert has read every post here.

I’m just hanging for my daily bit of nutrition/diet information, never fails to make me laugh! Was that TWO breaded fish/chicken fillets?! On a calorie deficit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iv seen 5/6 “bloggers” mostly smaller scale ones doing competitions for penny’s vouchers and on everyone of them Lee & shan are are mad tagging people.. they get more than enough freebies let the ordinary joe soap have a chance to get something for free greedy guts 🙄

Reactions: 4
I just don't understand how she can afford all these purchases when she doesn't work.. ive saved from my wages the last 2 weeks for my trip to penneys tomorrow

Reactions: 5
She has the most bizaare taste in clothes for herself, she would look and feel alot better and more comfortable if she would just dress to suit her body shape.

Reactions: 3
Its hard to see how there is any money left considering they were in the US for two years. Unless there was several fundraising going on.

Couldn’t listen to what she was saying just saw bicycle shorts after bicycle short... I assumed with no sound on they are for the chub rub not to actually see the light of day 😱😱😱 She planning on wearing them with a crop top?! As for today’s outfit, a hoodie tucked in, she has zero clue how to dress herself. Also imagine getting your new fiancée to have to be there for weigh in & take measurements of how fat you are, I’d be mortified!!!!

Reactions: 2
Makes me laugh how her mam is having another wedding..despite the fact she got married in Vegas a few years ago..cashing in on it again when shes married years!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her relationship advice is nearly as laughable as her diet advice, she is absolutely delusional & not living in the real world. If I suggested while lying in bed with my other half, hey ya know a good idea would be to take a photo of us cuddling & post it to 10,000+ people - I wouldn’t be long falling out of the bed 😂😂😂 Also, those bicycle shorts and a crop top, even more deluded!

Reactions: 6
Thursday is her & Leigh day 🤔🙄 won’t be on for the rest of the day & would recommend it to everyone!!..... easy know she doesn’t work & has nothing better to do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Obviously reading here.... Has a post up about wear shorts and crop top no matter what body you have...

Shan will you address the GoFundMe next??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.