Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she gone back to her Mams again is she not only just gone Back to Leigh?

Reactions: 2
Restrictions beginning to ease doesn't mean you can go to and from houses for full on sleepovers. I'm probably nit picking because we lost my father in law 3 weeks ago, but he spent weeks before in hospital with only his wife allowed in, and then he died. We never got goodbyes or anything and she just goes wherever she wants and broadcasts it no bother. I know she lost her father in law aswell but I mean she was mixing before that too so I can't say it was surprising they caught it, and she has to live with that, which she seems to be doing no bother anyway.

Even months ago she said she had to go to carlow for an appt with her GP, so she was stressing that the travelling was essential. But leigh came with her, and I remember they went into the town that day to pennys and all. I don't think that was meant to be included as part of the essential journey, a trip away shopping and staying in her mams house. It just boils my blood because she's been the same since the beginning, I'd have more time for her if she addressed it and owned it but she just ignores it.

Rant over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Restrictions beginning to ease doesn't mean you can go to and from houses for full on sleepovers. I'm probably nit picking because we lost my father in law 3 weeks ago, but he spent weeks before in hospital with only his wife allowed in, and then he died. We never got goodbyes or anything and she just goes wherever she wants and broadcasts it no bother. I know she lost her father in law aswell but I mean she was mixing before that too so I can't say it was surprising they caught it, and she has to live with that, which she seems to be doing no bother anyway.

Even months ago she said she had to go to carlow for an appt with her GP, so she was stressing that the travelling was essential. But leigh came with her, and I remember they went into the town that day to pennys and all. I don't think that was meant to be included as part of the essential journey, a trip away shopping and staying in her mams house. It just boils my blood because she's been the same since the beginning, I'd have more time for her if she addressed it and owned it but she just ignores it.

Rant over 😂
It has always been one rule for shan and one for everyone else.. she always broke restrictions and used collecting medication as her excuse.. I know she has came through cancer and didn’t have an easy journey but she is using that to sail through life without any responsibilities or ownership for her actions

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's gone very quiet since this thread started, talk of the go fund me etc, something to hide??

Reactions: 5
Maybe she’s having quality family time, switched off for a few days🙄
Don’t ya know she’d have to tell us she’s having quality time with her family and advise us all with all of her wise life experience how to live our best family life, ya know if we all lived by her advice we’d have fabulous figures, clean bedrooms, healthy relationships... ya know like how important it is herself and Leigh have date days 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂 She is no doubt breaking rules & has copped on just enough not to flaunt it on the gram

Reactions: 4
Wrecks my head - creating drama! Doesn’t know if she will come on tomorrow with her big news 🙄🙄🙄 She loves the drama of it all, as for sending on baby dust, she’s a head melt!!!! Fair enough fertility is a touchy subject but jaysus this one is just irritating, even on the touchy subjects. Is it cos of her cancer treatment she’s worried about her fertility? Or just her Mams history of fertility treatment? I missed that bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wrecks my head - creating drama! Doesn’t know if she will come on tomorrow with her big news 🙄🙄🙄 She loves the drama of it all, as for sending on baby dust, she’s a head melt!!!! Fair enough fertility is a touchy subject but jaysus this one is just irritating, even on the touchy subjects. Is it cos of her cancer treatment she’s worried about her fertility? Or just her Mams history of fertility treatment? I missed that bit.
Its fertility problems from her cancer treatment

Reactions: 1
Why bother saying anything at all hahahaha

I have this thing tomorrow but don't know if I'll come on or not and talk about it........

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing her appointment went well today when she wants to know peoples guilty pleasures...

Reactions: 2
Extremely childish. She knew when she put up that guilty pleasures box that there would most likely be an influx of questions about how today went.

Yes, she definitely doesn’t seem to have matured past the point of 14/15. I can just imagine her slamming doors & crying when she doesn’t get her own way. Great her app went well all the same, at least I shouldn’t have to hear her utter the words “baby dust” again 🙄 She’s like a one who heard the Mammies in the kitchen talking & is just repeating what they heard with no understanding of what they are saying. Back in the bed, so tired, up at 6, god love her!!! Zero clue that some people get up that time everyday to work, do a days work, come home & cook for a family, bed times, homework, housework. No princess Shan gets up early once & has to tell everyone how shattered she is.

• Heart
Yes, she definitely doesn’t seem to have matured past the point of 14/15. I can just imagine her slamming doors & crying when she doesn’t get her own way. Great her app went well all the same, at least I shouldn’t have to hear her utter the words “baby dust” again 🙄 She’s like a one who heard the Mammies in the kitchen talking & is just repeating what they heard with no understanding of what they are saying. Back in the bed, so tired, up at 6, god love her!!! Zero clue that some people get up that time everyday to work, do a days work, come home & cook for a family, bed times, homework, housework. No princess Shan gets up early once & has to tell everyone how shattered she is.
Is she trying to get pregnant 🙈

• Heart
No she has said no kids till they’re married and there not getting married for a long time yet.. might be like her Mam have two weddings.. sure why not when you have lots of 💰💰💰💰
Lots from our hard earned taxes and s GFM she’s like Big C just sitting there with the extra cash makes me sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.