Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as very immature and spoiled. You cant say anything out of line or she will throw a strop. Each to their own, but getting engaged to someone under a year seems a but mad to me. Especially when they lived in different counties. My partner lives over the road from me. We have been together 10 years (still waiting on the ring) but jesus there was no way we would have gotten engaged in our first year

Reactions: 5
Must be sleeping off all of that wine, not a peep from her today! I thought it would be all about the Christening
I doubt we’ll see too much of it today, flouting all the rules and they have all the freebies they need for the day so no need to come on today to beg

The state of the greasy stringy hair on her 🤢🤢🤢 Eh I don’t think it’s called spoiling your brother when you get the stuff for free & then splash photos of him with him tagged in them, he’s earning them the poor devil 🙄

Reactions: 4
Does she not realise pat pat is a baby clothes site? Yea there’s bits on it for moms, but it’s mainly maternity and breastfeeding stuff... I only know this because I use it... I have a new born and a toddler and also breastfeeding.

Reactions: 2
Her mother’s post saying we only had a small few at the church but we still had cake and balloons at home... would guarantee they had a full blown party at home.. then act all shocked next week when half of them have covid

It's about 4 sizes too small for her, her boobs don't even go where they're meant to

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she for real with those calories?!! The one who made them is equally cracked!! One Jammy dodger biscuit has 85 calories alone, there’s 3 on the top of each slice, that’s 255 cals in Jammy dodgers alone, not to mind the actual brownie part!!! & she reckons there’s 317 in total, she must be pure thick to think that’s right. And then right on the next story bragging about being under calories made me laugh 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think she needs a good bra as she is quiet big and they seem to always be hanging
Here’s hoping she takes the advice from here to get a good bra before she starts skipping 🙈

• Haha
The calories thing is actually gas. She says oh only “...” calories in this but she reads the part out that says per 100g or whatever and doesn’t then multiply it to equal the full item 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
The calories thing is actually gas. She says oh only “...” calories in this but she reads the part out that says per 100g or whatever and doesn’t then multiply it to equal the full item 😭🤣🤣
I’d love to know if she’s actually lost anything, certainly doesn’t look like it! Only 307 calories for an ice cream the other day, nearly one fifth of her “calorie deficit” on one ice cream, not exactly nutritious.

Reactions: 3
Recommendations for a skipping rope.. all iv been seeing on Instagram these days are people skipping and they’ve all got their ropes from skipnrope.. she follows Hilarydoes who tags them all the time.. it’s a tenner shan buy it yourself 🙄

• Heart
I think she has gone a bit quite on insta since this thread started or else she is watching what she says/does.
Defo reading here!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.