Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s not natural for a girl her age to be cooped in her bedroom all day trying to playhouse with her fiancé while living with the in-laws, who’s head would be right in that set up?! But she brought it on herself, so many more options for someone in her position. Like what does she even talk to Leigh about? What she ate all day???

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s not natural for a girl her age to be cooped in her bedroom all day trying to playhouse with her fiancé while living with the in-laws, who’s head would be right in that set up?! But she brought it on herself, so many more options for someone in her position. Like what does she even talk to Leigh about? What she ate all day???
Maybe an unpopular opinion here but I like Leigh he seems like a sweetheart and I’d imagine is very good to shauntelle

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t mind, but the advice she’s giving isn’t great. I feel sorry for her really, like she’s trying hard to be an ‘influencer’ she seems like a nice girl, but said there an hour ago that she better get up and do herself up a bit for date night..are the days not so long for her? I couldn’t get out of the house today with the little ones because of the rain, and I swear, I’m fit to crack... and believe me, I wouldn’t be some super fit, mad for going all the time type of wan, but I do try most days to go for a walk, even if it’s only a lap of the town..

Reactions: 5
What will be funding her foreign wedding if she's going to be in college? She said before that they're getting married straight away after she finishes college. Leigh is only back to work lately

Reactions: 2
What will be funding her foreign wedding if she's going to be in college? She said before that they're getting married straight away after she finishes college. Leigh is only back to work lately
Maybe she will sell the new prada handbag to help fund the wedding 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s no wonder she is the size she is she seems genuinely obsessed by eating food, she’s either eating, planning what she’s gonna eat next or talking about what she just ate, it’s not right, or figuring out how junk food she can eat within her “calorie deficit”. She is not the one to be doling out diet advice, as for anyone who takes it, they would need they minds checked.
Maybe she will sell the new prada handbag to help fund the wedding 😂😂
That’s hardly real right??? Like a Prada bag is well over €2000, I assumed straight away she had got a cheap knock off she’s been waiting for from China.

As for the Montessori near by suiting her - just cos one exists doesn’t mean they’ll want to employ you Shan! 🙄

Im presuming she is doing the bachelor degree in early years.. I did the honours degree of it and its full on. I barely juggled college and a part time job at the weekends and I had no wedding to be saving for. By the looks of things, she lives in a small community and as someone said above just because there is a Montessori in her area doesn't mean they will employ her. She doesn't drive and neither does leigh. So maybe she needs to focus on these things rather than a big lavish wedding.

So happy to see a thread on these two! I have commented previously on how I can’t for one fathom their lavish lifestyle but this has answers a few questions,

I got blocked by the daughter for answering a question on restrictions but obviously didn’t like it! Judging by this post nothing has changed, I do feel S is obsessed with weight wanting to magically loose it all but also thinks you can’t be heavy and healthy

Back on today with some more absolute dire diet advice!! She cracks me up, the fat chin of her telling people what sort of lifestyle they should have to be skinny! Also proud of who she is today... proud of what exactly? You would think for a one having survived cancer she would absolutely embrace each day & make every day count, not spend everyday in her mother in laws house plotting her next meal. No way she will make it through that course but don’t you know Shan will find an excuse that she will think it isn’t her fault, she’s all about the excuses.

80% of that food haul is absolute shite food.
It absolutely is, completely rubbish, full of additives and hidden sugars. The only decent thing in it was the bag of salad, everything else is just so processed. Even the two types of fruits she got are so high in natural sugars.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.