Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Exciting news coming Oh my God” 🙄🙄 does she ever just check herself with the ridiculous circa 2016 YouTuber carry on, her exciting news is she’s probably collabing with some unknown business, it’s always something ridiculous like that it must be exhausting trying to be something she’s just not.

Reactions: 1
Working with eco friendly protein bar brand “All Real” at the same time as Shein 😂
No consistency at all.
Fast fashion and eco friendly nutrition

Reactions: 9
Zero consistency - she was all about organic whole foods a few weeks ago, now she’s on to packaged processed protein bars.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Not looking at the camera and doing that stupid pout with her lips.. had to unfollow cause just tired of looking at her 🤣

Also asking what we want to see on her account? Maybe some original content.. you are the "inFLUencer" here Shan, you show us what you have to offer 🤠

Reactions: 3
Just SOOOOO much food for two people, I know it’s two weeks but it’s so much, you’d always be eating to get through it all before it goes off. As for the spot… going to see the doctor for a spot, with a statement like that she must surely have a medical card.

• Haha
I wonder does she declare living with Lee and his wages for her disability payment? It’s means tested but by the way she goes through fast fashion 💰💰 I seriously doubt she does. Probably lies and says she still lives at her mothers address too even though her and Lee “have their own home “

Reactions: 2
I wonder does she declare living with Lee and his wages for her disability payment? It’s means tested but by the way she goes through fast fashion 💰💰 I seriously doubt she does. Probably lies and says she still lives at her mothers address too even though her and Lee “have their own home “
Well her Shein content is supposed to be declared as 'branded' or paid content and she hasn't done that either. It's illegal apparently. If you are receiving money from a brand for promoting their products and not declaring that it is paid for or affiliated content for your audience, your posts can be removed. I was wondering why Shaun wasn't doing this until I saw something that said only people with a certain level of engagement can use that feature. Unless it's changed since, perhaps that's why she hasn't declared those are ads and she gets money if someone uses her code 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

He only works part time I doubt he makes a lot of money, it probably wouldn’t affect her disability payment

He only works part time I doubt he makes a lot of money, it probably wouldn’t affect her disability payment
I’d say it’s very convenient, her mother probably makes more than Leigh. I always found it weird that she moved in so quickly with Leigh. But it was probably to help her keep or get more payments.

Reactions: 5
I’d say it’s very convenient, her mother probably makes more than Leigh. I always found it weird that she moved in so quickly with Leigh. But it was probably to help her keep or get more payments.
She moved in because of covid they said it was safer for her down there then in Carlow because it’s a smaller area with less people 😳 no tit that’s why isn’t it so random

Leigh probably down as her carer hence why he can work part time and still afford engagement rings etc and he drives now apparently.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.