Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to anyone that suffers with PCOS (I do) and watched that live with her repeating how great it is to have it. Piss off. It’s not a joke, took me 4 years to get pregnant. I swear she tries to piss me off every day 😂

Reactions: 7
Sorry to anyone that suffers with PCOS (I do) and watched that live with her repeating how great it is to have it. Piss off. It’s not a joke, took me 4 years to get pregnant. I swear she tries to piss me off every day 😂
Also why is she asking complete strangers for tips on how to deal with it when she said her mam and nanny has it. Wouldn’t they be the best to ask and help her with it. Had to switch off that live. She kept looking at the views and no one was asking anything and she got flustered and said her screen wasn’t loading. The excitement she had for being diagnosed with PCOS was bizarre really. She’s very odd in my opinion.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So does she get money if people use her code? Is she declaring that to Social welfare?

Reactions: 2
So she has PCOS now? This will be the latest diagnosis she will be raving about now, I have PCOS and struggling to get pregnant . I thought her infertility was due to aggressive cancer treatment ?

Reactions: 3
Yes, definitely noticed she seemed way to pleased to have a new diagnosis, as if she got a kick out of it or something, it’s strange. I hope she gets the mental help she needs cos her behaviour isn’t normal.

Reactions: 4
Why does she always get clothes in the wrong sizes? I wouldn’t be going around dressed as a valentines mascot anyway but they’d look much better a couple of sizes bigger

The second dress in her reel is the only one that doesn't look like a table cloth... Why would she possibly need more clothes? Does she think it's okay because she didn't spend any money on them? Promoting fast fashion because duck the planet I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ We all shop fast fashion sometimes, some people have to, but she can afford to purchase decent quality clothing from better brands, as if she needs to... You rarely ever see her wear the same thing twice anyway. Any thing she wore this time last year? Never seen again. What does she do with it all. But to be making money from slinging such cheap, poorly made clothes is really messed up. Also, she didn't show her teeth for a single second? Like no big smile, just a 😐 pretty much throughout. Nice one pulling the ever loving life out of the dresses too Shaun, never would have known what it would have looked like without you pulling it down, around and over 🤔

Why does she always get clothes in the wrong sizes? I wouldn’t be going around dressed as a valentines mascot anyway but they’d look much better a couple of sizes bigger
Online shopping trying to guess your size can be tough anyway, but brands like Shein are the worst for bigger girls trying to guess. My jeans are all different sizes, even ones from same brands. She needed to throw up this reel regardless in times for Valentine's Day to get that bread 💷

The Shein dresses are awful, I wouldn’t even wear the 3rd one to bed. As for the fourth… which I think is actually pyjamas, awful!!!

Reactions: 2
That heart dresses are vile she looks like an over grown toddler no self respecting woman would wear anything like that. She needs to wear proper bras nothing flatters her when her bra isn’t fitting properly. I actually feel kinda sorry for her with that reel it just shows she’ll promote anything.

• Haha
God is back and Lily Allen has left the building. Amen
Was thinking that too, god wouldn’t take to kindly to her cursing 😂😂

Also good news they have? Probably another box of SHEIN crap on its way 😂😂
Does shauntelle even know what a banshee is? She goes around crying before someone dies and is old, haggard, screams and is generally a horror - I’ve had family that have seen one… come to think of it I’d rather a visit from the banshee than to have to see shauntelle on Instagram anymore.
If I have to witness another reel with her looking into my soul when she’s doing those hauls - makes me feel the awkwardness through the phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.