Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting carry on from shannon,the messages she sent that lady are vile
I know I couldn’t believe it! She then plays the Anxiety card when she feels like it. She’s the same as Shauntelle in my opinion. Yes great they are both well now but they both play the cancer card constantly.

Reactions: 2
So basically there’s a lovely lady over there who is unfortunately terminal with cancer but messaged Shannen asking about the Go Fund Me money as it’s a year later and she was supposed to donate some of the 170k to other people who are in need of it for treatment and these are the responses she got. Also to add she made very inappropriate comments about poor Ashling Murphy’s death saying she was “late to the party” etc 😡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So basically there’s a lovely lady over there who is unfortunately terminal with cancer but messaged Shannen asking about the Go Fund Me money as it’s a year later and she was supposed to donate some of the 170k to other people who are in need of it for treatment and these are the responses she got. Also to add she made very inappropriate comments about poor Ashling Murphy’s death saying she was “late to the party” etc 😡
What the hell does 'late to the party' mean? What was she trying to say? For reference, I have less than no idea who Shannen Joyce is other than what I've seen here now

Reactions: 3
What the hell does 'late to the party' mean? What was she trying to say? For reference, I have less than no idea who Shannen Joyce is other than what I've seen here now
Everyone was showing their respects on Instagram last week when it happened and Shannen basically came on that night and she was doing ad’s for products and afterwards says oh yeah I’m probably late to the party but RIP Ashling etc. Her page on here is worth a read she’s an absolute disgrace!

• Wow
She started going mad with fashion when she started having her own income….. what income is that? The three weeks work she did December 2021???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She started going mad with fashion when she started having her own income….. what income is that? The three weeks work she did December 2021???
She obviously can’t call it her social welfare payment on Instagram 🙄🙄 fashion 🤣🤣

• Haha
Wonder what social welfare would make of all the hours she’s spending “working” on her Instagram content! …makes her unavailable for actual work if she has herself tied into doing all these collabs she has to do recording on 😂😂😂 How is she not made do back to work courses? Or if it’s sick leave how can she decide she’s ok for a few weeks & then not.

Reactions: 2
I would say its illness benefit she gets, due to having cancer, hence no requirement to work or to do courses

I would say its illness benefit she gets, due to having cancer, hence no requirement to work or to do courses

Surely if you’re on illness benefit you should not be earning money else where, be it Shein Collabs or anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.