Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whattt? Is it them behind the page??
I don’t think it’s them, I think they’re too innocent for that! There has always been speculation that it’s Liz reaney! Although no comments was ever allowed about Shan and mammy.. I wrote in a few times about the beggy Mitchell Leona is and it was never shown, I think others said the same!

Reactions: 2
She her new TikTok…. Another one to lily allens fu*k you & she put up the middle finger… she is so childish 🙄

Reactions: 6
All her bible, god and praying talk and she comes up with tik toks like that 😂😂😂

also don’t think it’s them behind that page but someone friendly with them maybe, also don’t think it’s Liz cos she couldn’t spell to save her life.

The TikTok 😳😳
It’s the facial expressions for me, she’d eat herself if she could

Reactions: 4
Just checked out the "live" about 55 people on it... not much when you have over 12k followers and im guessing a lot are people from here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You gotta love how her bio says 'Attitude of gratitude', then she posts videos like that. No caption, not directed at anyone in particular so anyone coming across it innocently would just think 'Umm, okay...' 🧍🏻Notice how she never posts those on her Insta 🤔 I think she likes to maintain this 'Holier than thou' image because it suits her, but scratch underneath just a little and you get this other side. You can see the look in her eyes sometimes when her face drops after putting on a smile for the camera, it's genuinely a little unsettling 💀 And those thumbnails automatically playing does nothing for her 👀

Attachments

Eh all of her OCD and daily deep cleans & she hasn’t managed to notice the absolutely manky trap door over her head 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Again, I don’t have OCD but would be mortified by it!!!!
4B08D219-27DD-4FDC-A21F-F0ECCF199ECE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Eh all of her OCD and daily deep cleans & she hasn’t managed to notice the absolutely manky trap door over her head 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Again, I don’t have OCD but would be mortified by it!!!!
View attachment 1007941
Is she diagnosed with OCD or is she self diagnosed with OCD? Huge difference.

I'm a neat freak, clean freak, organisation nut. To the point where I give myself dermatitis from washing and scrubbing so often.
But I don't have OCD. I'm just a massively fussy person and quite content with it.
That has been formally agreed between me and the professionals.

She strikes me as the type of person who has OCD, anxiety, depression when 'triggered' by anyone.
When in fact it's normal to have your own routines, anxious feelings and days when you feel low. Not everything is a diagnosis.

Providing yourself with a medical diagnosis is dangerous and narcissistic and knowing people who suffer with these conditions it pisses me off to no end.

She's a slob on the dole trying to dress it up.

Reactions: 11
My friend has OCD and she believes that if she doesn’t repeatedly do something (like turn a light on and off 6 times before entering a room) that something bad will happen like
Someone will die belonging to her. Shauntelle doesn’t have a notion of what OCD entails. Obsessive is one element, compulsive is another element and when both come together it’s an awful disorder to have. It’s far from being about cleaning and that’s a fact.
I like Leigh and think he is a good cook but he didn’t leave his hair alone last night and then touching the food with his hands and she kept flicking her hair all over the foot and the pan with the food in it! Seriously guys!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.