Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 100% writing all of those herself! You can tell they were written by the same person, with the mojis at the end of the questions which is what she always does, punctuations etc 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time she does one of these question boxes she just get less likeable, she’s probably on illness benefit and he’s working part time, what planet does that child live on, and wants to bring a baby into that I’m sorry but they are both so unmotivated and lazy, her engagement is lower than that Joanne Marie Corinn’s people follow Joanne because they think she’s slow and feel sorry for her but to be fair to her the little effort she does put into her “content” is far more than Shauntelle puts in

Reactions: 6
To conclude "im a lazy witch"
She was banging on about how much she loved her course last year 😂 she only done it for a wet week how would she be “so hard on herself” and financially, she would have got the grant? I’m so confused it was her “dream course” apparently 🙈 makes no sense , college doesn’t work for me financially so I’m gonna focus on my wedding even tho I’m apparently too broke for college 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also every question with a background of a different posed selfie of her, how many photos has she got of herself in her phone Jesus Christ 😂

• Sick
She was banging on about how much she loved her course last year 😂 she only done it for a wet week how would she be “so hard on herself” and financially, she would have got the grant? I’m so confused it was her “dream course” apparently 🙈 makes no sense , college doesn’t work for me financially so I’m gonna focus on my wedding even tho I’m apparently too broke for college 👀
AKA: I’m gonna spend all my time online mentioning my wedding so I can get as many freebies as I can 😂😂 college would just get in the way of the begging and mentioning the wedding 1,000 times.

Something really has gone wrong when at the time she described it as her dream course, was loving it etc, then when asked why she isn’t doing it then it’s because she didn’t like it and financially wasn’t doable, but she can plan and pay for a wedding, no plans for a job, how does this work?

Reactions: 8
Literally tagged the location as 'Cloud 9' and check out that 'inspiring' caption'. Why start college in the first place if you can't afford it, if you weren't getting the grant. (Also managed to tag the wrong Carlow IT IG account on her post 🙈) But enough money for a wedding now, unless it's not your money. If it's not all state funded Leigh must be loaded. Does anyone know if he has a brother? 😂 Unfortunately these are questions we will never know the answer to and that girl has alot to answer for

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Unless there has beeen some sort of inheritance left from lees dad because at first she wasn’t gonna get married for 5 years then it was a destination wedding now it’s been brought forward and they proabably have a wedding planner and all 🙈 and the new ring, if he’s only working part time too he must be claiming carers allowance for her or something 👀

Reactions: 5
Unless there has beeen some sort of inheritance left from lees dad because at first she wasn’t gonna get married for 5 years then it was a destination wedding now it’s been brought forward and they proabably have a wedding planner and all 🙈 and the new ring, if he’s only working part time too he must be claiming carers allowance for her or something 👀
You are probably bang on the money there, there has to be some sort of inheritance, very strange and an egg retrieval wouldn’t be cheap either. He’s only working part time and she’s unemployed. She’s not working with any brands, the way she carry’s on you would think she had 100,000 followers

You are probably bang on the money there, there has to be some sort of inheritance, very strange and an egg retrieval wouldn’t be cheap either. He’s only working part time and she’s unemployed. She’s not working with any brands, the way she carry’s on you would think she had 100,000 followers
Not to mention the money they spend on holidays, Hotel nights away, and her ridiculous clothing hauls.. for clothes that are far too small for her 😋

Reactions: 3
What's with the pair of them with their tongues hanging out of their mouths. Actually makes me feel ill🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What's with the pair of them with their tongues hanging out of their mouths. Actually makes me feel ill🤮

It’s because she was reading here and it’s been said all her photos with him are was false and staged so she put up one like that which just makes them both look like morons.
I wonder how many people are going to be doing their cook along tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not being funny but she seemed a little out of it during those stories. Definitely sounded ill or like she has a cold but just also a little drowsy or something? Idk

Hope yer all excited for the cook along!!! 😝😝😝 She is on a different planet, who in their right mind is going to tune into that???

Don’t worry if you miss it she is going to save it!!! Thank god I’d hate to miss a cook along with a qualified chef…. Oh wait

Tea spill is back aka Shan and home sweet disaster .. wait and see all the good things that are “sent in “ about them being the best and nicest influencers 😂

• Haha
Tea spill is back aka Shan and home sweet disaster .. wait and see all the good things that are “sent in “ about them being the best and nicest influencers 😂
Be some craic if it was them and they trying to “out” everyone on Tattle 🤣 that page seems to have a sense of humour something neither of them have so I doubt it

Has that page ever talked about or mentioned them before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.