Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh i'v friends who donated €100 each to her GofundMe🙈Soooo glad i never did..as a lot of it been used to fund their lifestyle now..lots of others think the same..she is so selfish & entitled🙄
Same here. It was constant every day with people trying to help. A lot of money that people could ill afford at the time. You would have to wonder though how these influencers fund their lifestyle. A normal wage or social welfare wouldn’t stretch far enough for the days out, doing up houses and shopping hauls. It’s very dodgy and none of them want to answer the questions especially when it’s been associated with fundraising.

Curious how this would be possible with the cost of treatment in the states and her being there so long? Did they not say there’s still a balance they couldn’t pay but they had worked it out? She’s said her docs are going americas plan so maybe she couldn’t travel that far with covid? Just blows my mind that she’d get that long of treatment in the states and it not cost millions! My friend lives in the states, broke his leg and it was 150k and he said cancer treatment is extortion 🤦🏽‍♀️ I think if she had money she’d be doing a lot more but that’s just imo…
Yeh i'v friends who donated €100 each to her GofundMe🙈Soooo glad i never did..as a lot of it been used to fund their lifestyle now..lots of others think the same..she is so selfish & entitled🙄

Reactions: 1
Curious how this would be possible with the cost of treatment in the states and her being there so long? Did they not say there’s still a balance they couldn’t pay but they had worked it out? She’s said her docs are going americas plan so maybe she couldn’t travel that far with covid? Just blows my mind that she’d get that long of treatment in the states and it not cost millions! My friend lives in the states, broke his leg and it was 150k and he said cancer treatment is extortion 🤦🏽‍♀️ I think if she had money she’d be doing a lot more but that’s just imo…
yeah and they lived like Kardashian’s while over there, always spending, there couldn’t be anything left, I don’t know much about how Go fund me works but I’d really hope it’s not that easy to use the money if there’s money left over after. If she’s getting social welfare weekly with no other bills to pay she would have plenty of spending money.

There’s a lot of go fund mes flying around the place lately , one particular “influencer” as she is now kind of known had one last year to go to Mexico for 3 weeks , raised nearly 100k on it which up until 2 weeks ago was still accepting donations , plus local tractor runs, and 2 million plus euro court settlement which was of course well deserved after what she went though, then bought a 6 bed mansion with that money living the high life now has another go fund me out for more money to go to Germany🙈 people are so quick to beg for money when when they have plenty of it , my mind boggles! I hope this doesn’t come out the wrong way because of course these people matter and they deserve to live and have treatment but there has to be a like drawn somewhere.. they don’t even explain where the money goes or what it’s been spent on to the thousands of people who’ve donated especially when some of us have donated our last €20 in our pockets because we care about these people and their story broke our hearts.. I also donated to shans go fund me back then as it broke my heart but it feels like oh I’m better now duck everyonE you know?

Reactions: 3
It does beg the question tho.. if they were struggling to raise funds back then (no doubt, of course), raised 'X' amount (I haven't a clue), and now she buys Louis Vuitton handbags, suit cases, a Gucci/Northface hoodie worth €950, €70 worth of pyjamas alone on one Penneys trip, Shein, Boohoo, and Zara out the wazoo, holidays to here there and everywhere because she needs the vacay from doing ???, doesn't have a job and not to mention planning a lavish sounding wedding, where is it coming from now. Are they apart of her treatment? I can't remember the last time I left my own county let alone the country. I know treatment for anything is expensive in America but how are they affording to live now is the question.

The cringe photo on the steps 😬 the engagement is soooooo low 4 comments and 166 likes, it’s embarrassing. Everyone knows my opinions on the go fund me at this stage, there is no way they are still living on that money she had treatment for over a year in America considering having a baby could bankrupt a couple rare cancer treatments will not be cheap, plus they rented an apartment for a year. Shauntelle’s just a child not used to earning for herself she’s used to being handed everything.

it’s such a cop out Shauntelle blaming her tone deaf bang wagon jumping on her followers being negative not one ounce of accountability, and csn I ask what’s her usual content??? 🤦🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t have usual content she’s acting like she’s a content creator 🤣 made her bed and half arsed cleaned Leigh’s family home wow gripping content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just noticed the latest TikTok's from last night. Bit strange to say on her story the same night how 'Some people take things I say the wrong way' then to post a TikTok with that Lily Allen song 'duck You' 😂 She's subtle ain't she

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just noticed the latest TikTok's from last night. Bit strange to say on her story the same night how 'Some people take things I say the wrong way' then to post a TikTok with that Lily Allen song 'duck You' 😂 She's subtle ain't she
In the same outfit and make up she was in when posted the pic of herself with the awful caption, so was the same time. Insensitive caption, making it all about her and at the same time singing duck you, nice Shauntelle

Bless her she can not curl her hair to save her life. Very odd TikTok but just goes to show how fake she is on Instagram how dare people take offence to her making a girls murder all about herself.

Does the mother ever stop complaining about the baby I know we all complain privately about our children but she's on a whole other level

Reactions: 4
She has a question box up now so she can ask herself questions. That is some tash she has

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she can’t get a job because her boyfriend doesn’t drive….. get the boat

• Haha
So she can’t get a job because her boyfriend doesn’t drive….. get the boat
Why does Leigh only work part time? All these life plans and no a full time job between them.. Shan you can’t live off handouts for the rest of your life.. it’s all you know at the minutes but it won’t last

Reactions: 6
Honestly the most piss poor excuse I've ever heard for not having a job cause Leigh doesn't have his licence? 🤦‍♀️ what's stopping her from learning how to drive? Might suit her better than squandering money on ugly clothes!

Reactions: 7
She has 2 legs, there’s things called buses, taxis etc. she’d be well able to afford them with the amount she throws away on crap. I don’t drive and it’s very easy to plan things out if your not lazy. That excuse is unbelievable. Very clear that she’s a spoilt brat that wants to be looked after and fawned over for the rest of her life. She needs to cop on and grow up. She’s not living in a Disney movie.

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it gas how she thinks she can just become an influencer, she robs all the recipes off the daly dish at the start of her and Leigh cooking then she gave up. Does clothes hauls and try ons cos everyone else is doing it. Hasn’t an original idea in her head. Robs content ideas from other people. You won’t grow a following from that. She’ll go nowhere, but she’s in denial and in a fantasy world.

• Haha
I wish I could have thrown in the towel when I was in college. It's supposed to be hard work. And as for travelling, her mam lives in the town. Can't she walk or at least taxi? I moved out and rented in town when I attended college because I had to make it work. How does she expect to have her 'dream job' of working with children if she doesn't have a degree under her belt? I guess that's out the window then. Now she's saying she didn't love it, but at the beginning it was the be-all-and-end-all. A lady of leisure waiting for Leigh to get home everyday, planning her wedding, living in la-la land. Winging life is right. Once she has a child she'll have an excuse to do nothing but stay at home forever, probably why she wants a child so badly.

You can tell real people definitely did not send in these questions because the last time a real person made a comment (the OCD comment) she went off. Why isn't she attacking the people asking her about taking a break from college, is she doing anything when she's older? Or learning to drive? Because she's the one asking 💁🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.