Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she acknowledged her mistake, I was expecting her to ignore and just get on with another haul

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At least she took it down but jesus how did she think that was ok in the first place!!! Shes an adult with a child mentality and thinks everything is about her. Me me me me is all she thinks no one wants to see her fold a blanket and wipe a press or put a tshirt, jumper and jacket on.. these are what people do daily we dont need a video on it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She had stories up yesterday or Friday about Ashling Murphy, maybe only one, at most two, of those stories actually mentioned Ashling Murphy, the rest was Shauntelle centred. Similar pattern to when Leigh’s dad died. “How can I make this about me” seems to be the train of thought with this girl and it’s worse she’s getting. The stories she uploaded today are pointless, damage is done and she’s trying way too hard to try justify herself and her “quote”

Reactions: 5
She had stories up yesterday or Friday about Ashling Murphy, maybe only one, at most two, of those stories actually mentioned Ashling Murphy, the rest was Shauntelle centred. Similar pattern to when Leigh’s dad died. “How can I make this about me” seems to be the train of thought with this girl and it’s worse she’s getting. The stories she uploaded today are pointless, damage is done and she’s trying way too hard to try justify herself and her “quote”
The damage is definitely done. Yet she will always find a way to justify what she's said and done, comparing her actions to others to deflect from herself. Typical behavior

Attachments

Exactly, not much of an apology. Her usual passive aggressive nonsense, cos ya know Shan’s never actually wrong about anything or never does anything because it’s always someone else’s fault in some way, she has an excuse for absolutely everything under the sun moon and stars… only one she’s fooling is herself though.
And she is 100% following this thread here without a doubt!

Reactions: 4
Exactly, not much of an apology. Her usual passive aggressive nonsense, cos ya know Shan’s never actually wrong about anything or never does anything because it’s always someone else’s fault in some way, she has an excuse for absolutely everything under the sun moon and stars… only one she’s fooling is herself though.
Yeah I diddnt see the words “I’m sorry” written anywhere in those stories😑 even a simple “I’m sorry my post was insensitive or sorry to whoever I offended that wasn’t my intention” would have done the job

Yeah I diddnt see the words “I’m sorry” written anywhere in those stories😑 even a simple “I’m sorry my post was insensitive or sorry to whoever I offended that wasn’t my intention” would have done the job
she’s such a child she genuinely thinks there was nothing wrong with her “quote” because it wasn’t in reference to Ashling’s murder it was in reference to her abuse, she can’t see how her piggy backing on that poor girls murder for attention and a tone deaf quote would rub people up the wrong way, I’m shocked she didn’t lose more followers or face more backlash. She needs to grow up and get off Instagram

What's with her constant boomerang selfie things? And whys she always looking to middle distance? And what's she doing with her mouth? It makes her look odd.

She's an awful dose.
Maybe it stems from having such an awful experience in her formative years. Going through such heavy treatment you'd be the centre of attention all the time. Now she just expects it.

What's with her constant boomerang selfie things? And whys she always looking to middle distance? And what's she doing with her mouth? It makes her look odd.

She's an awful dose.
Maybe it stems from having such an awful experience in her formative years. Going through such heavy treatment you'd be the centre of attention all the time. Now she just expects it.
She has a lazy eye and it’s getting worse lately it’s very noticeable. I think she’s very immature and self centred because of her illness, she would have been the centre of everyone’s world while she was so sick it’s obvious she’s still in the mindset that she’s still the centre of the universe, it’s like she’s never had to grow up

100% still so immature god love her, everything about her, you’d put her mentality at her younger sisters age really. I was just thinking I hope she manages to grow up & cop on before they do have the babies they are planning, could you imagine her pregnant, centre of the universe will take on a whole other level!

Reactions: 2
She is 100% watching on here. I asked someone to look underneath the comments of her last post for me before she deleted it, they sent me a screenshot, I posted it here and accidentally left their username in, now they're blocked from her stories and they haven't a clue of this page or her at all 😂 You can't block everyone Shaun 🤷🏻‍♀️ Another 45 followers lost today, people are fed up with her antics and lack of accountability

Attachments

• Haha
She is 100% watching on here. I asked someone to look underneath the comments of her last post for me before she deleted it, they sent me a screenshot, I posted it here and accidentally left their username in, now they're blocked from her stories and they haven't a clue of this page or her at all 😂 You can't block everyone Shaun 🤷🏻‍♀️ Another 45 followers lost today, people are fed up with her antics and lack of accountability
I’d say she spends her days reading on here. Well I hope she takes one thing away from here and that’s to grow the duck up and realise social media isn’t the bee all and end all, I’d rather my privacy then a few few items.

Her whole story today saying
.people who haven't been following me for very long can take things the wrong way bla bla
like does her brain not see the red flags in that statement?

If your gonna be a "influencer" your gonna have to come across well. All 12k follows don't know you and we can't get to know you when your coming across that way 🥲

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t with this one. Just can’t relate to her at all. She thinks she is the centre of the universe. Not too long ago they were still pumping out the GFM even once it reached the mil mark. There was a second one going around the same time. Everyone in the town and further were breaking their backs fundraising because she would need to go over and back to the states for many years. Seems forgotten about now. Another one with no accountability for an extortionate amount of money. Although like a little girl playing house sums her up perfectly.

• Heart
I honestly can’t with this one. Just can’t relate to her at all. She thinks she is the centre of the universe. Not too long ago they were still pumping out the GFM even once it reached the mil mark. There was a second one going around the same time. Everyone in the town and further were breaking their backs fundraising because she would need to go over and back to the states for many years. Seems forgotten about now. Another one with no accountability for an extortionate amount of money. Although like a little girl playing house sums her up perfectly.
Yeh i'v friends who donated €100 each to her GofundMe🙈Soooo glad i never did..as a lot of it been used to fund their lifestyle now..lots of others think the same..she is so selfish & entitled🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.