Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Shauntelle with a grown man for an appt an im going to Holles street emergency department by myself?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That wedding...the embarrassing TikToks, the tacky bridesmaid dresses, Shauntelle’s orange spray tan...enough already!

Also she's having a destination wedding? How the hell is she affording that?

Reactions: 1
That wedding...the embarrassing TikToks, the tacky bridesmaid dresses, Shauntelle’s orange spray tan...enough already!

Also she's having a destination wedding? How the hell is she affording that?
A destination wedding and a child in the near future, and she has never had a job, how does that work?

I’m in the same boat myself and wondered this aswell. Why is that allowed??
Hope everything was ok for you, it’s very hard x

Reactions: 2
A destination wedding and a child in the near future, and she has never had a job, how does that work?

Hope everything was ok for you, it’s very hard x
Thanks - in again tomorrow. Hope you’re ok too x

Weddings abroad can be done quite cheap in comparison to weddings here especially when they aren’t doing it until 2023 I think??

What’s with the touching of her face & hair all the time along with the hair flick…
FFS Shan… STOP 🛑

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Loads of amazing trips coming up, isn’t it well for some, I’ll be home working Shan

Reactions: 5
She really is painful with her questions/answers box 🙄🥱
Oh my god painful is not the word!! Who does she think she is Dr Phil?? I’d never ask a twenty something year old relationship/college/health advice, I know she had a very traumatic experience with cancer but from what I’ve ever seen she rarely leaves her bedroom never mind the house 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ the mother has “created” something for Christmas, probably another bloody candle or wax melt 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.