Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically all her questions answered were questions asked on her... or things she wanted to talk about 🙄

Wheres lees mother gone?
Did they move?
I was thinking the same, if it is still Lee’s mothers house then I think it’s absolutely shocking what’s going on. Yeah fair enough Shan is living there and rent/mortgage is a joke in this country but don’t be taking over everything, redecorating and basically calling it your house. It’s just disrespectful in my opinion!

Reactions: 3
And I see shans mother is only in her own house a wet week and already needs a skip to declutter?? Like how could she possibly have a skip load of stuff that’s only suitable for a skip after only being in the house a short time!

Reactions: 1
And I see shans mother is only in her own house a wet week and already needs a skip to declutter?? Like how could she possibly have a skip load of stuff that’s only suitable for a skip after only being in the house a short time!
I see she’s promoting the silk max pro I’d say that will end up in the skip too.. it’s a piece of tit

I see she’s promoting the silk max pro I’d say that will end up in the skip too.. it’s a piece of tit
Oh is it I was tempted to buy this 😂

Wheres lees mother gone?
Did they move?
Pretty sure she still lives there just doesn’t share her on Instagram. I always thought it was a bit odd how they just start taking over after getting engaged and knowing each other a wet week, but the mam must not mind

Oh is it I was tempted to buy this 😂

Pretty sure she still lives there just doesn’t share her on Instagram. I always thought it was a bit odd how they just start taking over after getting engaged and knowing each other a wet week, but the mam must not mind
Sarah burp is promoting it the last few months and her Tash is as bad as ever! Silk pro are the new spotlight every Tom dick and Harry are trying to flog it

Reactions: 2
So they bought a new Christmas tree & there are pine cones & “cranberries” on it !!!🤔🤔 Would they not be Holly berries??

• Haha
Sorry but it’s November 12th and she’s having a Christmassy day in her pyjamas, it drives me mad, the same as any other day for her, get up and get a job

Reactions: 5
Sorry but it’s November 12th and she’s having a Christmassy day in her pyjamas, it drives me mad, the same as any other day for her, get up and get a job
2nd week in November and she’s having Christmas Pj and movie days what will she be like next month

Oh my god who is having christmas days,its not even near to christmas,i love it as much as anyone but not in the second week of november 😟

Reactions: 4
Must be all the freebies she has begged for over the last year!

Who decided on blush decorations Shan... Im guessing Leigh and his mam in their own home didn't get to make that decision 🙄

Who decided on blush decorations Shan... Im guessing Leigh and his mam in their own home didn't get to make that decision 🙄
Looking for blush throws now to go with the Christmas decos.. she really has way too much time on her hands

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.