Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m like anyone else love a bit of gossip as much as the next and usually just look up whoever when I see stuff. Never comment usually and only knew this thread existed when it was shared on Instagram before shan left. Really couldn’t believe some of the stuff here and that’s why I commented with what I know 🤷🏽‍♀️
Leona is the biggest beggy Mitchell.. she tries to pass it off like she’s not but the hinting she does makes me cringe so bad for her

Reactions: 4
I
Leona is the biggest beggy Mitchell.. she tries to pass it off like she’s not but the hinting she does makes me cringe so bad for her
I’ve not really seen that but I guess that’s what most on Insta are there for 🤷🏽‍♀️ The amount of stuff some get is insane isn’t it?

I

I’ve not really seen that but I guess that’s what most on Insta are there for 🤷🏽‍♀️ The amount of stuff some get is insane isn’t it?
Just because they all do it doesn't mean its OK to beg for free things

Reactions: 2
I don't care about people getting thins for free, it's marketing for the company, I get it, what bothers me is the obvious hinting and begging off some of them.
Or them randomly promoting something they've no interest in just because it was given to them for free, Shan had some random ones.

Reactions: 6
I don't care about people getting thins for free, it's marketing for the company, I get it, what bothers me is the obvious hinting and begging off some of them.
Or them randomly promoting something they've no interest in just because it was given to them for free, Shan had some random ones.
It's crazy , it's the not so subtle begging that does it for me. The sheer greediness take take take and no give , always

Reactions: 1
I cant believe the fuss she is making about this wedding..as if shes some young first time bride!!Shes been married to this man for the past 3 years or more..they got married in Vegas!Thats enough for most who choose to go away for it

She got married 3 or more years ago in Vegas..now wants the big do & lots of freebies🤣🙈🙈

He has Cerebal Palsy..so in fairness thats legit
She was also married before this is her 3rd marriage she married Stephens dad too

They have something to do with tea spill or whatever it was called I once said something about them on the beg and the person running the page flipped out and told them both to block me even though what I said was true 😬
I remember that Jesus makes you wonder 😳 was it then the Mam’s page was always featured as people’s favourites to follow even though her page was very small at the time

She was also married before this is her 3rd marriage she married Stephens dad too

I remember that Jesus makes you wonder 😳 was it then the Mam’s page was always featured as people’s favourites to follow even though her page was very small at the time
Does Stephen Sophie and shan have the same dad?

They have something to do with tea spill or whatever it was called I once said something about them on the beg and the person running the page flipped out and told them both to block me even though what I said was true 😬
Jesus now you say it I got blocked of Shan after writing in about her breaking restrictions 😳

• Wow
You're not allowed to say anything that isn't bad about them on here without being questioned, or there must be something wrong with you 🤫

You're not allowed to say anything that isn't bad about them on here without being questioned, or there must be something wrong with you 🤫
That’s not true I’ve read the thread and people disagree on plenty, it’s when a new account jumps on calling the poster names that’s when the problem starts but mostly people on here can debate back and forth, personally I think body shaming a girl who still getting oral chemo and has weight from being on steroids since her teens is absolutely vile. The bra thing I get and if she was my friend, daughter or sister I’d pull her aside and tell her put on a bra.

Reactions: 3
They do she’s always been pretty open and said that and it’s not something she thinks is fair to discuss on insta which is pretty fair especially as it’s the kids who would have to see and she did hint at domestic vilence a few times. Honestly though why would that even be relevant? No one knows what happened and life can be cruel, I’d like to think if something didn’t work out in my life that I might get another chance of happiness

Stephen and sophie that’s what was asked 🤷🏽‍♀️
Didn't think they had the same dad as I've never heard her address it as Stephen and Sophies dad ,just that she met Stephen's dad when she was young.

She talked about briefly a long while back during a live or a question yoke Sophie was only a baby when they split and and don’t think it was pleasant as she said it was distressing and that she don’t or couldn’t go in to it and insta was not the place

They definitely don’t Sophie and Stephen both are ex husbands because she left when Sophie was only a baby and Gareth raised her
They all have different dads . Shan said it before so she has 4 kids, 4 diff dads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.