Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she afford the holiday, Tommy Hilfiger luggage & prada bag while on the dole?

Reactions: 3
So she’s getting married in Ireland now not abroad…. More chance of getting freebies if getting married here….
They have a Wedding Planner!!!!! Seriously 😳

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell Shan it is not Christmas we are still in the first week of November FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she’s getting married in Ireland now not abroad…. More chance of getting freebies if getting married here….
They have a Wedding Planner!!!!! Seriously 😳
No money spared with our Shan. What happened her getting a job? She said she was in one of her Q&A’s not long ago

Must be difficult with just one wage coming in to pay for a wedding!
Does her mum work?

Must be difficult with just one wage coming in to pay for a wedding!
Does her mum work?
Leigh doesn’t work either, he got a job a few months ago but is off sick or something happened his hand I’m not sure I must’ve missed that part but she mentioned a few weeks ago hopefully he’ll be able to go back to work soon.. I don’t think work is a priority for either of them! Yes her mother is an accountants assistant or something like that

Did he not break his hand? I thought he’s only off sick because of that? I think all hotels have wedding planners at least mine did? Her mother is an accountant she has said it on Q&As a good few times. I missed her looking for a job, has she mentioned it since?
Leigh doesn’t work either, he got a job a few months ago but is off sick or something happened his hand I’m not sure I must’ve missed that part but she mentioned a few weeks ago hopefully he’ll be able to go back to work soon.. I don’t think work is a priority for either of them! Yes her mother is an accountants assistant or something like that
t

Did he not break his hand? I thought he’s only off sick because of that? I think all hotels have wedding planners at least mine did? Her mother is an accountant she has said it on Q&As a good few times. I missed her looking for a job, has she mentioned it since?

t
Yeah I’m not sure what happened but maybe something to do with his hand! He didn’t seem to be in the job very long and hasn’t worked previous to this job in the time that Shan has been with him anyway, me and my partner has worked out whole lives and couldn’t afford a wedding in Ireland or abroad either come to think of it!

I thought he was working when they met and then was out of work for a while but maybe not! In fairness weddings can be cheap enough. I know it’s tough going budgeting for a wedding! I paid mine off over a year and got a loan for honeymoon. They don’t seem to have many outgoings either so maybe that helps? They don’t seem to go out a lot so probably can save that way?
Yeah I’m not sure what happened but maybe something to do with his hand! He didn’t seem to be in the job very long and hasn’t worked previous to this job in the time that Shan has been with him anyway, me and my partner has worked out whole lives and couldn’t afford a wedding in Ireland or abroad either come to think of it!

I thought he was working when they met and then was out of work for a while but maybe not! In fairness weddings can be cheap enough. I know it’s tough going budgeting for a wedding! I paid mine off over a year and got a loan for honeymoon. They don’t seem to have many outgoings either so maybe that helps? They don’t seem to go out a lot so probably can save that way?
Do you see the amount of clothes shopping Shan does and how many staycations they go on? Shan has definitely cut back showing us her shopping hauls but I doubt she has stopped

Sure if they have a wedding to pay for they’ll have to cut back in fairness 😂 I personally don’t think they do a lot in regards to nights out or even staycations so if you’ve very little going out, don’t smoke or go on nights out I’d imagine you’d be able to save? Even when they go away they seem to do dinner and head back early which isn’t like a lot there age
Do you see the amount of clothes shopping Shan does and how many staycations they go on? Shan has definitely cut back showing us her shopping hauls but I doubt she has stopped

Sure if they have a wedding to pay for they’ll have to cut back in fairness 😂 I personally don’t think they do a lot in regards to nights out or even staycations so if you’ve very little going out, don’t smoke or go on nights out I’d imagine you’d be able to save? Even when they go away they seem to do dinner and head back early which isn’t like a lot there age
don’t know how they have enough for the trips away, wedding, and clothes hauls when both on Social Welfare it’s madness. And there’s over 100 people on the guest list it’s not like they’re doing a small intimate wedding that wouldn’t cost much, still talking multiple thousands, on social welfare

don’t know how they have enough for the trips away, wedding, and clothes hauls when both on Social Welfare it’s madness. And there’s over 100 people on the guest list it’s not like they’re doing a small intimate wedding that wouldn’t cost much, still talking multiple thousands, on social welfare
oh and planning a baby on top of all that, who is going to support the child? Tax payers?

I’m sure he’s going back to work and anyone that injured themselves can find themselves out of work really. When is the wedding? They might have time to save or get a loan or help from family? I think fertility issues are covered when you have or had cancer but I could be wrong and maybe she will have a job by then?

I’m sure he’s going back to work and anyone that injured themselves can find themselves out of work really. When is the wedding? They might have time to save or get a loan or help from family? I think fertility issues are covered when you have or had cancer but I could be wrong and maybe she will have a job by then?
even if “fertility issues are covered” what about when it’s born? Who plans a baby when neither of you is earning money?
crazy

also Karma8 “new member” bit suspicious coming on here fighting her corner 😂

Reactions: 5
even if “fertility issues are covered” what about when it’s born? Who plans a baby when neither of you is earning money?
crazy

also Karma8 “new member” bit suspicious coming on here fighting her corner 😂
I’m hardly fighting her corner and have commented plenty 😂 I’m just giving my opinion like everyone else here lol

I’m hardly fighting her corner and have commented plenty 😂 I’m just giving my opinion like everyone else here lol
Don't let that 'GossPots' stop you from sharing your opinion or quieten you. They like to think they rule this thread 🤫🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.