Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely don’t Sophie and Stephen both are ex husbands because she left when Sophie was only a baby and Gareth raised her
It was asked when Shan was talking about them doing IVF before and they were worried over stigma over having different dads for all the kids

Reactions: 1
It was asked when Shan was talking about them doing IVF before and they were worried over stigma over having different dads for all the kids
I live in the area where she lived with her ex years ago and she left when Sophie was a baby theirs a lot of talk about what happened to her but Stephen and Sophie are def his 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Anyone know the link between them and mind of a mammy.. they mentioned before that they grew up together and it was asked in one of Shan’s Q&As but she more or less dismissed the Q

Who cares who’s dad is who or if she has 4 baby daddy’s, in this day and age that kinda thing isn’t scandalous.

Reactions: 3
Did you all read the moderators post on that page the detectives page that 😒helped Shan, I hadn’t heard of the page until the mother Leona posted it. So apparently they weren’t hacking getting user names real identities they were being sent suspected names there was zero tech involved 😳 apparently a ton of people who have never even used tattle were accused, threatened and abused by the creator of the page. Anyways the page lasted one whole week than got shut down for it’s shady business. Funny how influencers have no issue with people doing horrible things to others when it’s serving them 🙄further proving the self serving narcissistic little world they live in.

Reactions: 6
They’re working “tirelessly” according to Shan to get her the names of Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re working “tirelessly” according to Shan to get her the names of Tattlers.
What they were actually doing was disgusting accusing people with no merit. What i don’t get is why they think they are immune to criticism of you put your whole life out for everyone to see you have to take the good with the bad or social media isn’t for you like I’m not talking about weirdos who take it too far but come on the likes of tattle will always be around, especially since all the call out pages get chased off insta

What they were actually doing was disgusting accusing people with no merit. What i don’t get is why they think they are immune to criticism of you put your whole life out for everyone to see you have to take the good with the bad or social media isn’t for you like I’m not talking about weirdos who take it too far but come on the likes of tattle will always be around, especially since all the call out pages get chased off insta
And say she did get the name of someone from this thread, let’s call them Mary, what does she do then, out Mary to her thousands of followers and send hate and abuse directed at Mary for voicing her opinion??? Is that ok?
Because I don’t think anyone here is sending any hate directly to Shan’s inbox

And say she did get the name of someone from this thread, let’s call them Mary, what does she do then, out Mary to her thousands of followers and send hate and abuse directed at Mary for voicing her opinion??? Is that ok?
Because I don’t think anyone here is sending any hate directly to Shan’s inbox
They never said, the mother shared the Detectives story about on Shan’s tattle thread, found something from every early on talking about Shan’s weight and that helped her come back, it wasn’t explained and I didn’t follow the page so I’m unsure if they tried naming someone. That seems to be exactly what these bloggers want just bully people into submission I’m sure with their personality types it’s worked all their lives. The thing with tattle is we don’t directly message or harass anyone and 99% of us are extremely reasonable and have healthy discussions around their content.

Reactions: 2
I find it all a bit suspicious that that page came about (& ended) so quickly and then BOOM 💥 shauntelle is back??!! I def don’t think her or her mother would be involved but seems odd the ‘detectives’ were telling people to go follow her cos she was back!! I’ve been on tattle a while but I’ve never seen death threats to children or people with cancer??

I find it all a bit suspicious that that page came about (& ended) so quickly and then BOOM 💥 shauntelle is back??!! I def don’t think her or her mother would be involved but seems odd the ‘detectives’ were telling people to go follow her cos she was back!! I’ve been on tattle a while but I’ve never seen death threats to children or people with cancer??
And then BOOM it’s gone and there’s no mention of the page again from her or Leona

I think they are having a joint wedding… boom.. I said it.
Now I’m probably 99.999999% wrong, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.