Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is as well off away from the page for a while. It's clear that she needs some direction in life. She is very lost and has too much time to think about things.

I do think there is excess funds that are being used as lifestyle money for them all.

Reactions: 4
Still happy enough on tiktok
Don’t have TikTok so can’t see

The mother is “modeling “ dress for some boutique 🙄 Brutal…. Everything according to her is lovely 😬 no real description !

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Don’t have TikTok so can’t see

The mother is “modeling “ dress for some boutique 🙄 Brutal…. Everything according to her is lovely 😬 no real description !
Anyone else fed up of the mother whinging about the baby and how busy/tired she is 🤯

Reactions: 5
I can't see why any business would use her to promote them. She will have to work over time on the gram now to make up for shan closing the account. Freebies don't come with out the very subtle beg 😁

Reactions: 3
I can't see why any business would use her to promote them. She will have to work over time on the gram now to make up for shan closing the account. Freebies don't come with out the very subtle beg 😁
Oh Leona knows how to subtly beg.. she’s quite good at it too

Is that a 'what tan not to buy' video or am I missing something.. the fingers are white 🤔🤔🤔

Can’t get over she’s priming the young one for a life of insta… having her on her stories yesterday talking about their plans for the day, did she learn anything from exposing Shan to social media???!

Reactions: 6
I cant believe the fuss she is making about this wedding..as if shes some young first time bride!!Shes been married to this man for the past 3 years or more..they got married in Vegas!Thats enough for most who choose to go away for it

What?? Did I miss something? When did she get married?
And why is she getting married again 😂
She got married 3 or more years ago in Vegas..now wants the big do & lots of freebies🤣🙈🙈

What’s the issue with Gareth? As in why would she be getting caters for him? I’m not too familiar with his story. X
He has Cerebal Palsy..so in fairness thats legit

Last edited:
I cant believe the fuss she is making about this wedding..as if shes some young first time bride!!Shes been married to this man for the past 3 years or more..they got married in Vegas!Thats enough for most who choose to go away for it

She got married 3 or more years ago in Vegas..now wants the big do & lots of freebies🤣🙈🙈

He has Cerebal Palsy..so in fairness thats legit
I do know this family and she 100% is working so wouldn’t be getting carers! Also they got married when shan was really sick so I don’t see an issue with them having the wedding now life is somewhat normal for them. Broke my heart that Gareth has been diagnosed now too just glad they got it early but honestly no one knows what it’s like to be where they are without going through it 💔

Reactions: 2
I do know this family and she 100% is working so wouldn’t be getting carers! Also they got married when shan was really sick so I don’t see an issue with them having the wedding now life is somewhat normal for them. Broke my heart that Gareth has been diagnosed now too just glad they got it early but honestly no one knows what it’s like to be where they are without going through it 💔
You can work up to 18.5 hours a week and still claim carers,
Very sad about Gareth but she is milking the wedding , they are married already why do another one

You can work up to 18.5 hours a week and still claim carers,
Very sad about Gareth but she is milking the wedding , they are married already why do another one
Lots of people elope and have the wedding at a later time I wouldn’t see an issue in having a wedding with family plus they had to legally register here which she chatted about last week? She def works more than that, it’s easy assume carers just because someone in a house is disabled but it’s actually not always the case. I couldn’t get it for my son because of income! I like Leona and in fairness like everyone they can not be your cup of tea but in most times I enjoy her page and I don’t actually see any wedding freebies or begging? Maybe I’m missing something?

Lots of people elope and have the wedding at a later time I wouldn’t see an issue in having a wedding with family plus they had to legally register here which she chatted about last week? She def works more than that, it’s easy assume carers just because someone in a house is disabled but it’s actually not always the case. I couldn’t get it for my son because of income! I like Leona and in fairness like everyone they can not be your cup of tea but in most times I enjoy her page and I don’t actually see any wedding freebies or begging? Maybe I’m missing something?

Just curious, what brings you to the thread?

Reactions: 5
Just curious, what brings you to the thread?
I’m like anyone else love a bit of gossip as much as the next and usually just look up whoever when I see stuff. Never comment usually and only knew this thread existed when it was shared on Instagram before shan left. Really couldn’t believe some of the stuff here and that’s why I commented with what I know 🤷🏽‍♀️

I’m like anyone else love a bit of gossip as much as the next and usually just look up whoever when I see stuff. Never comment usually and only knew this thread existed when it was shared on Instagram before shan left. Really couldn’t believe some of the stuff here and that’s why I commented with what I know 🤷🏽‍♀️
Oh just weird as you're a new member

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.