Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get why theres a hen weekend 🤷‍♀️ shes already married!!!??? Is it just to get free stuff or what???

Reactions: 6
Why is her mam getting married again and having a hen I'm really confused by the whole thing

Reactions: 5
Why is her mam getting married again and having a hen I'm really confused by the whole thing
Imagine asking people to come on your hen party and you already married - what must the guests make of it all!! To add a hen party in the middle of pandemic when the number of people infected is spiralling, having seen your daughter with covid earlier in the year, there are a lot of young ones with an awful lot more sense foregoing the only hen party they will ever have, here’s this one having two.

Reactions: 8
What?? Did I miss something? When did she get married?
And why is she getting married again 😂

You're very invested, you come on writing essays about her
Everyone that keeps coming back to check this page to see what's being said now, including yourself, is invested 😂 We're all giving our opinions here so so am I. What's your point exactly?

I can't deal. A hen party when she's already married? Oooooookkkaaaaaayy then. It just screams desperation.
Its all about me me me with them. It sickens me the amount of freebies they get from begging. Any company that gifts them I refuse to support.

Reactions: 7
October I think the mother said before so 2 months would be right x
Absolute doses the pair of them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.