Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked, her page is gone… unless she just blocked a load of people that viewed her stories?
That would be quite a lot of people, I doubt she went to that much effort. She must have deleted. I just checked the Mam's page to be sure and a tagged link didn't work. I never noticed how little her Mam posts about her now except for her birthday just gone the last post with Shan was back in March. Until the Mam removed some post of her if she asked? Also just noticed the Mam hit 10K.... Leigh's page is still up, followed by Shan's Mam. No posts but it's private anyway. Maybe she was reading on here again about the Hen party

Sure guuuuuuuys it's the weekend. Doesn't she always have enough of social media and take a break at the weekends, I'm sure she'll be back tomorrow with the tesco delivery shop 👍

Reactions: 3
Sure guuuuuuuys it's the weekend. Doesn't she always have enough of social media and take a break at the weekends, I'm sure she'll be back tomorrow with the tesco delivery shop 👍
Could be true, but I don't think she's ever deleted her account before has she?

Reactions: 2
Only accepting people she knows? What about the millions of people who paid to her gofundme to save her life?? They dont matter now??

Reactions: 4
Don't be worrying ladies, she won't be getting any collabs / gifties / ads with 75 followers. She'll be back before we know it.

That account has been on the go awhile, since about the start of this tattle thread. I bet she was just afraid of being tagged over the weekend, a real life not sucked in crazy angled photo, or she was up to no good over the weekend & is afraid someone has a video they could share of her & tag it. Guarantee ya she’s trying to hide something about the weekend. The mother looks shocking after the weekend, the state of her.

I think she has deleted some of the tiktoks too, has she?!

Reactions: 5
T
She has a new account, only accepting people she knows. Strange move.... 😏
She created that account ages ago, early this year. I remember her posting about it on her story but she doesn't seem to use it or maybe she is now but we won't know as it's private

Screenshot_20210824-141030__01.jpg
Tik Tok is private from what I can see, I never followed her on there so I can't say if anything's been deleted

Last edited:
Thats the best thing she could have done for herself.
I hope she takes this time to properly take care of and look after herself, not just stay off social media. As for the vicious people body shaming her etc., I hope they've gotten bored and moved on with their lives when/if she decides to return. Unfortunately people like that will always exist but hopefully they'll have copped on and found better things to do. You don't have to like Shauntelle but some of the stuff I have read on here is disgusting and properly out of order to say to anyone ever. She should be allowed to post on social media without fear of what people are saying and wishing her bad fortune. She shouldn't have to take a break because of other people but I hope she comes out of this eventually feeling better than ever

Reactions: 3
Good for her. She clearly has a good support system which is great to see. I really hope she makes the decision to stay away permanently. Public social media isn’t for her. I wish her all the best.

Reactions: 1
Funny how the social media breaks have been after a stay with her mother before she headed back to Leigh. I wonder is he against social media. Either way as everyone else said the break might be the best idea she’s had.

Although maybe she just had a massive case of the fear and she’ll be along soon with “hey guys, haven’t been on for a few days” 😂

This could be the biggest break yet.... I'll give it till next Saturday tops

I hope she takes this time to properly take care of and look after herself, not just stay off social media. As for the vicious people body shaming her etc., I hope they've gotten bored and moved on with their lives when/if she decides to return. Unfortunately people like that will always exist but hopefully they'll have copped on and found better things to do. You don't have to like Shauntelle but some of the stuff I have read on here is disgusting and properly out of order to say to anyone ever. She should be allowed to post on social media without fear of what people are saying and wishing her bad fortune. She shouldn't have to take a break because of other people but I hope she comes out of this eventually feeling better than ever
I agree,the comments about her weight are bloudy awful,i cant imagine how rotten it is to read them

Reactions: 4
Good for her. She clearly has a good support system which is great to see. I really hope she makes the decision to stay away permanently. Public social media isn’t for her. I wish her all the best.
Genuinely just curious, what makes you say public social media isn't for her?

I assume you're including yourself in this "she should be allowed post on social media without fear of what people are saying"
Just because you didn't mention her weight doesn't mean the things you wrote are grand. You wrote lengthy paragraphs here about Shauntelle and obviously were, like us all, inbested in the thread. Don't come on here holier than thou telling us to cop on now because she's taken her page down, you're just as involved 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.