Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand when Sophie is hovering on her bleeping shoulder, just staring into the camera for attention like 😬 or looking at herself. Then she starts talking over Shauntelle! I can see from Leigh and her Mam Shan doesn't like it when others talk when she's talking, or trying to, because she starts talking louder until the other person stops. Or she glares at them! I genuinely worry Sophie will grow up with her arm perpetually bent at the elbow and an iPhone slotted into her hand, sharing her personal/private information thinking that's how you deal with your problems or that you have to document your life. There are way too many weirdos out there! A girl that young shouldn't be that involved in social media, to have it all over her every day life. Imagine walking into your kitchen and your Mam is recording a video for strangers online? Then your sister is too in your bedroom? Where's the childhood and what happened to 'Don't talk to strangers on the Internet!'? Sophie surely sees the impact of social media on her family, she shouldn't be exposed to that. At her age I was planning what Barbie doll I wanted next and I'm the same age as Shauntelle!
Back in her mam’s & dragging Sophie into the “be kind” sh*t!
[/QUOT

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Goes to the gym once… is now the motivational gym guru 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 …we’ll add that to her list of talents - relationship expert, nutritionist, fashionista & now gym guru! Hope everyone is psyched to join the gym now after her motivational inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Goes to the gym once… is now the motivational gym guru 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 …we’ll add that to her list of talents - relationship expert, nutritionist, fashionista & now gym guru! Hope everyone is psyched to join the gym now after her motivational inspiration.
Probably in her size "medium" As well stoppp 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does it drive anyone else mad the way her voice goes up at the end of every sentence?? Just watching her latest tiktok with the recipe for the spice bag and it's ridiculous, every sentence 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s every second word nearly by the end of the video 😂 God love her she’s just immature in every aspect, it’s a real child like telling a story sort of a thing. Still no clue how that is a calorie deficit unless it’s the only thing she’s planning on eating in the entire day! That hot girls eating pickles is so so SOOOOOO cringe!

Reactions: 4
It’s every second word nearly by the end of the video 😂 God love her she’s just immature in every aspect, it’s a real child like telling a story sort of a thing. Still no clue how that is a calorie deficit unless it’s the only thing she’s planning on eating in the entire day! That hot girls eating pickles is so so SOOOOOO cringe!

Aww stop I get the sweats watching them from the second hand embarrassment

It seems the girl she mentioned in her stories yesterday gained her another few followers. The stats aren't on Social Blade just yet but she's gone from 11.5k to 11.6k followers in a day. I can't remember what the girl's name was but they obviously both benefitted from it! I also noticed that she got a lot less questions in her Q&A box than other times, perhaps from not sending in herself some but Idk. She must be reading on here as I just looked at her Tiktok for the first time, and the one from 07-29 covers a lot of issues that were brought up here such as not working, attending College, her treatments etc. But her stories yesterday 'for all the new faces around here' were a great way to explain everything all over again.. I hate it when people treat social media pages as if there physical places? Like a lot of 'new faces here', hun, it's not AA it's Instagram. I understand new people viewing your posts and traffic to your page, but referring to it like it's a place always gives me the ick

Reactions: 6
Tucking the hair behind her ear the whole time drives me mad, along with the hand under the chin 😬

Another new tiktok up… bog roll lined up under her massive thigh gap 😂 I dunno, if I were to be sharing my Mams house with that many people I’d probably do a quick scan for things she’d move out of the way! That tongue sticking out of her mouth, might be cute on the baby but beyond the age of 18 months you look a bit daft.

Another new tiktok up… bog roll lined up under her massive thigh gap 😂 I dunno, if I were to be sharing my Mams house with that many people I’d probably do a quick scan for things she’d move out of the way! That tongue sticking out of her mouth, might be cute on the baby but beyond the age of 18 months you look a bit daft.
Hahaha we are howling here. If you watch her tiktoks with the sound off and just watch her facial expressions it's the funniest thing ever

God her TikToks are painful! The faces she makes when she (very badly) does those trend dances. And any lip-syncing stuff is completely out of sync. It's hard to believe she films those, watches them back, and thinks "yes I'll upload these to TikTok" 😅

God her TikToks are painful! The faces she makes when she (very badly) does those trend dances. And any lip-syncing stuff is completely out of sync. It's hard to believe she films those, watches them back, and thinks "yes I'll upload these to TikTok" 😅

She tries doing these sultry, sexy faces but she just can't pull it off, maybe if you were Arianna Grande, but she most definitely isn't.....
And then just does all these weird random facial expressions constantly throughout, why does she think they're good to post 😂😂

She is trying to compress her wobbly parts so much she has a pair of breasts growing out her back (in latest pic with Stephen)

If you're so body positive, let it out

She is trying to compress her wobbly parts so much she has a pair of breasts growing out her back (in latest pic with Stephen)

To be fair, she is just wearing a jumper? I don't agree with body shaming the girl. If she was wearing a cut out top or a looser jumper and her back was 'out', people would be commenting about that and how bad they think she looks. She can't do anything right sometimes, some one is always on her arse

• Heart

Such a strange angle… hard to figure which way around she is 🙈 I dunno how her mother doesn’t bring her to a decent bra shop & get her fitted properly, a good bra would do her absolute wonders.

Such a strange angle… hard to figure which way around she is 🙈 I dunno how her mother doesn’t bring her to a decent bra shop & get her fitted properly, a good bra would do her absolute wonders.
It would and I think she has such a beautiful face, she'd look miles better with proper fitting clothes

Reactions: 1
Clearly the young lad didn’t want the photo!! She’s trying to hide herself or get some angle that actually makes her look ridiculous 😂

To be fair, she is just wearing a jumper? I don't agree with body shaming the girl. If she was wearing a cut out top or a looser jumper and her back was 'out', people would be commenting about that and how bad they think she looks. She can't do anything right sometimes, some one is always on her arse
You're very invested, you come on writing essays about her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.