Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"ask me a question"

Translates to Shan asking herself questions to get whatever info she wants across.

Reactions: 7
I know that but it was in the hospital I went when I brought my relative in for a biopsy, so to be fair in this instance there is reasoning for her being in there as some hospitals allow you in
I agree in this case but there should be more consistency in having someone there.

She has been going to every one of her adult daughters appointments too.

Reactions: 1
“I’m just gonna plan my day” - Jesus Christ it’s 11:20am on a Wednesday! My working day is half over and i also am currently having a bad menstrual cycle!! Get yourself into the real world!

Reactions: 7
“I’m just gonna plan my day” - Jesus Christ it’s 11:20am on a Wednesday! My working day is half over and i also am currently having a bad menstrual cycle!! Get yourself into the real world!

I know wouldn't it be lovely if we all got to laze around every time we had a "bad menstrual cycle"
She's getting worse

Reactions: 2
She didn’t last long off social media - it’s must be hardly more than a fortnight since she was giving it a break & now she’s back on more than ever, over sharing more than ever too!!!!

Anyone see her tiktoks? Says she can’t work cause she’s attending college even tho it doesn’t start until September. Does she not realise she can get weekend jobs or evening jobs? Does she think every college student doesn’t work? But she’s well able to go on holidays every month, drink and exercise but can’t do a few hours work?

Anyone see her tiktoks? Says she can’t work cause she’s attending college even tho it doesn’t start until September. Does she not realise she can get weekend jobs or evening jobs? Does she think every college student doesn’t work? But she’s well able to go on holidays every month, drink and exercise but can’t do a few hours work?

Her Tiktok is even more embarrassing than her Instagram...
Yeah I agree, well able to do anything but work

Jesus would shbe not put a bra on for the tiktoks

Her Tiktok is even more embarrassing than her Instagram...
Yeah I agree, well able to do anything but work

Jesus would shbe not put a bra on for the tiktoks
Yeah I really don't get the whole no bra thing, I'd be mortified if anyone saw me with no bra on 😂 never mind post it on tik tok, I do cringe when I see it.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Her Tik Toks make me cringe! I can’t work because I attend college.. I know plenty college students who work!

And last week she was saying she can't work because her doctor said so, now it's because she attends college even though that doesn't start until sepetember and she left at the beginning of the year

Diddnt Leigh only start working recently enough also he was unemployed for a long time

Yeah I really don't get the whole no bra thing, I'd be mortified if anyone saw me with no bra on 😂 never mind post it on tik tok, I do cringe when I see it.
She thinks we think she’s wearing a bra but it’s so obvious she doesn’t be wearing one.. she has no shame not wearing one with breasts that size, she does be doing stories without one and dancing on tiktok with out one, not wearing a bra doesn’t do anything for her it makes her look bigger than she is and not everyone wants to see her without one also

She thinks we think she’s wearing a bra but it’s so obvious she doesn’t be wearing one.. she has no shame not wearing one with breasts that size, she does be doing stories without one and dancing on tiktok with out one, not wearing a bra doesn’t do anything for her it makes her look bigger than she is and not everyone wants to see her without one also

I've never seen a a pair of boobs hang so low

• Haha
She didn’t last long off social media - it’s must be hardly more than a fortnight since she was giving it a break & now she’s back on more than ever, over sharing more than ever too!!!!

Very quiet since you said this, must be reading here 😂

Please don’t worry about her…. She is “Thriving”…. This thread has really put a stop to her gallop 😆

Sorry but her facial expressions in her tiktoks are so funny, me and my do be howling at the videos, it's worth a trip over to see. She thinks she is allllll that and more

I had a quick look at the tiktok account last week - it’s on a whole other level of absolute cringe.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.