Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her latest post about going out in their pjs? Is that a dig I wonder?šŸ™„šŸ¤£

agree about the morrisons thing, itā€™s sad that companies give so much to people not in need.

Reactions: 2
You are so right they do always look like they are in pjs.
It's such a shame. The autumnal clothes that are in the shops now the mustard, blues, oranges, browns are stunning, but as with everything with Shauna, everything is half arsed and smoke and mirrors. She thinks that buying her daughter toys constantly and clothes constantly shows she loves them when actually all her daughters want is her time.
Why with the Snowsuit!! Again they are nearly 3!! And if they do have their pjs on under that I'm shuck!! Pjs are not warm. Put them in normal clothes fgs, but then this would require buying a decent coat for them. Get them some waders from decathlon, them snowsuits arent waterproof!!

Reactions: 1
You are so right they do always look like they are in pjs.
It's such a shame. The autumnal clothes that are in the shops now the mustard, blues, oranges, browns are stunning, but as with everything with Shauna, everything is half arsed and smoke and mirrors. She thinks that buying her daughter toys constantly and clothes constantly shows she loves them when actually all her daughters want is her time.
Why with the Snowsuit!! Again they are nearly 3!! And if they do have their pjs on under that I'm shuck!! Pjs are not warm. Put them in normal clothes fgs, but then this would require buying a decent coat for them. Get them some waders from decathlon, them snowsuits arent waterproof!!
I canā€™t understand why anyone would take their child out in their pjs, thatā€™s just pure laziness. I understand sometimes putting them in the car in the pjs very early on in the morning to drop them off at a relatives or something, but I canā€™t understand taking them out in their pjs.
agree with the snowsuit, how are they supposed to go to the toilet in that? Or has she just given up the idea of ever potty training them?

Itā€™s absolutely disgusting how much she gets sent ! Shame on Morrisonā€™s they should have given this to a struggling family ! She can afford to spaff money in Costa nearly every day ! When she is on a much needed break!! Pathetic !!!! B
There is a family called the_unicornfamily who Morrisonā€™s gave food to as they were struggling. Although I donā€™t massively agree with this as they wasted money on Halloween decorations. However they were struggling and Morrisonā€™s did donate.

Making halloween biscuits to keep them quite, giving them lots of chocolate to keep them quiet. Theme here? Why have children if she just wants to keep them quiet

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t understand why sheā€™s upset about the lockdown when nothing changes for her as they were in tier 3 anyway. The only thing that changes is that restaurants will have to shut.

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t understand why sheā€™s upset about the lockdown when nothing changes for her as they were in tier 3 anyway. The only thing that changes is that restaurants will have to shut.
Iā€™m also confused! I live in a similar area and nothing feels different except I canā€™t go for a meal or clothes shopping, if that saves lives I really donā€™t mind. She should be grateful furlough has been extended and she can continue to be paid whilst at home.

Sheā€™ll miss shopping for pink tat too šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Iā€™m also confused! I live in a similar area and nothing feels different except I canā€™t go for a meal or clothes shopping, if that saves lives I really donā€™t mind. She should be grateful furlough has been extended and she can continue to be paid whilst at home.
I agree, my area was also in tier 3 and I donā€™t feel that thereā€™s huge changes either. Apart from Iā€™m going to struggle even more finding a new job, but what can you do, just have to get on as best we can.

She can even send the girls to preschool so again she gets a break. I know it sucks not seeing family but we are all in the same position.
I really hate these instagramers with their poor me stories. We are all in the same boat and we are all just getting on with it.

There are some comments on here that are making other mums feel rubbish. I must admit, those girls are quite advanced. They talk well and communicate and could potty train from what we have seen, for whatever reason she isnt doing it. However, please note, not all children are the same. My 28 month old doesn't walk everywhere. I dont drive and if we need to pop to supermarkets, given the current climate, I'm not walking her, its miles away. I need to keep her safe etc. So the person saying she uses a pram once a month, what are you getting at? Your life might be different so why compare? You dont get a medal! Comparing kids is just a low blow. I'm so fed up of parent scoring on here. Critique her all you want, but dont start comparing children.

There are some comments on here that are making other mums feel rubbish. I must admit, those girls are quite advanced. They talk well and communicate and could potty train from what we have seen, for whatever reason she isnt doing it. However, please note, not all children are the same. My 28 month old doesn't walk everywhere. I dont drive and if we need to pop to supermarkets, given the current climate, I'm not walking her, its miles away. I need to keep her safe etc. So the person saying she uses a pram once a month, what are you getting at? Your life might be different so why compare? You dont get a medal! Comparing kids is just a low blow. I'm so fed up of parent scoring on here. Critique her all you want, but dont start comparing children.
Sheā€™s not potty training because sheā€™s lazy and itā€™s too much hard work for her!

Reactions: 3
In some cases she does need a pushchair yes but itā€™s the fact she babies them as much as possible. Personally I think sheā€™s lucky hers go in a pushchair mine arch their back and refuse.

As far as I can see though, no one is comparing children? People are just discussing shauna, no one is saying ā€œif your child still has a pram at nearly 3, youā€™re lazyā€, as far as I can see. I donā€™t understand why anyone would take it personally when this is a thread about shauna, not a thread on mumsnet about parenting? People are discussing shauna and her lazy parenting style and are sometimes using examples from their own children...

Iā€™m always confused about how their mornings work, she seems to lie in bed for hours while the girls play - is it just my children who need feeding within about 15 minutes of waking or they start to attempt to eat each other?!! What time do these twins get breakfast? :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m always confused about how their mornings work, she seems to lie in bed for hours while the girls play - is it just my children who need feeding within about 15 minutes of waking or they start to attempt to eat each other?!! What time do these twins get breakfast? :unsure:
Donā€™t they have a ā€œnana in bedā€

I dont think anyone has said she uses a pram once a month, she certainly doesnt anyway haha she uses it every blpody day haha.
For me the point is that she got gifted another double buggy which she doesnt need, she has 2 already and was on the beg for a double mountain buggy and to take it even though she doeant need a buggy for me is a horrendous self entitled attitude.
What comments are making mums feel awful? I think the point is that she puts every single aspect of her life on social media with the aim of begging for free things or wanting sympathy, everything is always emotional blackmail with her, shes exhausting. Her girls are lovely. I dont think anyone would criticise her for struggling or having a hard day every now and then but its every day shes complaining about everything when does she realise how frigging lucky she is. Unfortunately she just isnt a likeable person and the fact that she jumps on the defensive about EVERYTHING doesnt do her any favours, like her story now for instance, a picture of her child with the car seat straps undone and loose (the car is stopped before the mum police start) for a start the girls are never properly strapped in their car seats and you want us to think that you tightened them up again before you set off, yeh right. If you dont want the criticism dont put it on but she just cant help herself.

Why does she get sent so much stuff?
Sheā€™s a mum of twin toddlers.
Not exactly a rarity, there must be thousands of women that are mums to twins šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.