Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gone and had a look. Her twins actually seem older too.
Exactly, if there was a genuine reason why they couldn’t be potty trained then there wouldn’t be an issue, but you just can see with her that it’s a mixture of laziness and wanting to keep them a babies for as long as she can because she hasn’t even attempted it yet, apart from a half assed effort of putting a potty in the bathroom... if she was having difficulties potty training we would have heard about it, but clearly she isn’t even trying.
She wouldn’t be able to do ads for nappy companies that she doesn’t even use if she potty trained though!🤣

Reactions: 2
Her last story clip which is a picture from 1 year ago is actually really sad and should be eye opening to her. The girls look exactly the same. Same hats, similar coats, sat in a twin buggy with a foot muff on, this picture could easily be one from the other day she posted and for me with a child the same age as her twins to see that they look exactly the same as a picture from one year ago is really disturbing.
Can she not see how she is holding them back.
In fact I've just had another look and the recent picture is still on her stories. How has she not progressed with them and taken them out of that buggy, my son point blank refuses to sit in a buggy now because we stopped making him sit in it more and more and be is nearly 3, I have a younger daughter ( yeh thats right shauna I have 2 children too). Shes reinforcing to them that they should need to be sitting in a buggy rather than teaching them how to walk following instructions baffles me.
The potty training is pure laziness with her, again a little bit of effort bow would make her life a lot easier in the long run but she clearly cant see that. Maybe she is hoping pre school will do it for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her last story clip which is a picture from 1 year ago is actually really sad and should be eye opening to her. The girls look exactly the same. Same hats, similar coats, sat in a twin buggy with a foot muff on, this picture could easily be one from the other day she posted and for me with a child the same age as her twins to see that they look exactly the same as a picture from one year ago is really disturbing.
Can she not see how she is holding them back.
In fact I've just had another look and the recent picture is still on her stories. How has she not progressed with them and taken them out of that buggy, my son point blank refuses to sit in a buggy now because we stopped making him sit in it more and more and be is nearly 3, I have a younger daughter ( yeh thats right shauna I have 2 children too). Shes reinforcing to them that they should need to be sitting in a buggy rather than teaching them how to walk following instructions baffles me.
The potty training is pure laziness with her, again a little bit of effort bow would make her life a lot easier in the long run but she clearly cant see that. Maybe she is hoping pre school will do it for her.
So true, they look the same! Very babyish and chavvy clothes and always stuck in a buggy.
Same here, my daughter is younger than shaunas and I use the buggy about once a month!

So true, they look the same! Very babyish and chavvy clothes and always stuck in a buggy.
Same here, my daughter is younger than shaunas and I use the buggy about once a month!
I have twins who have just turned two and a pushchair is the worst thing atm as one absolutely kicks off. I use it if I have to 😂 in a way I’m grateful for lockdown so I don’t have to use it much

Reactions: 3
I always feel mean saying it, but yeah they do really look babyish, especially when you compare them to other children around the same age. She needs let them grow up.

Reactions: 1
I always feel mean saying it, but yeah they do really look babyish, especially when you compare them to other children around the same age. She needs let them grow up.
I think it’s that they are always in pink and always have those hideous bows. Dress them girly but doesn’t always need to be head to toe pink

I think it’s that they are always in pink and always have those hideous bows. Dress them girly but doesn’t always need to be head to toe pink
Yeah probably. She spends so much money on stuff for herself, but she never dresses the girls in nice stuff, it’s always really babyish bright pink stuff with cartoons on.

Let them choose what they want to wear too, give them options they dont always have to match, let them exercise a bit of personality and opinion.

• Heart
Let them choose what they want to wear too, give them options they dont always have to match, let them exercise a bit of personality and opinion.
Yes this! 100% agree. I know a lot of twins will want to choose the same clothes, but at least give them a choice.

Lay out a couple of outfits each and let them choose. It would be a good time to start teaching them to dress themselves too as they’ll need to know that to a certain extent for potty training.

Yes this! 100% agree. I know a lot of twins will want to choose the same clothes, but at least give them a choice.

Lay out a couple of outfits each and let them choose. It would be a good time to start teaching them to dress themselves too as they’ll need to know that to a certain extent for potty training.
Yes 100%! Although I’m sure she has said before that if one of them gets their clothes dirty she will change both so they still match

• Haha
Completely agree. Since my son has been potty trained who is the same age as shaunas girls he doesnt want me.to dress him either, he is so good at it too and it also occupies him for a good 20 mins ha which is great unless I'm trying to rush out the door to work 😂
I just think it's so important from a safeguarding perspective too, allowing them to exercise control and awareness over their own bodies.

Another thing that I forgot to mention, the other day when shauna posted that she had been for a run and it was pitch black and I was like for someone who proclaims to be so nervous and anxious and worried you weren't worried about going for a run in the dark 🤔

Yes 100%! Although I’m sure she has said before that if one of them gets their clothes dirty she will change both so they still match
Yes she did! I remember her saying she had to change them both because one had got dirty!

Another thing that I forgot to mention, the other day when shauna posted that she had been for a run and it was pitch black and I was like for someone who proclaims to be so nervous and anxious and worried you weren't worried about going for a run in the dark 🤔
I thought this too. Most women won’t go out in the dark alone for obvious reasons and she said it was muddy, so I’m guessing she was running around fields or dirt tracks. The area she lives isn’t exactly the safest either, there’s no way I’d do it.

Yes she seems to switch her anxiety on and off with lots of things! Things that are so dangerous don’t seem to bother her!

They also look so much prettier when she lets them wear something other than hideous pink character clothing. Other colours compliment their hair and skin much better!

Completely agree. Pale pinks are not good for fair skinned redheads. They always look so much better and grown up in their school uniforms because they are much brighter and dont make them look as washed out.

When you go through her insta, all you see is a blur of pink, she hardly ever dresses them in anything else and like you say, they look lovely in other colours because it makes their hair and skin colour stand out. It’s such a shame that she seems to think she has to dress in the bright pink constantly, I don’t understand the obsession. There’s some lovely clothes for girls that aren’t pink.

When you go through her insta, all you see is a blur of pink, she hardly ever dresses them in anything else and like you say, they look lovely in other colours because it makes their hair and skin colour stand out. It’s such a shame that she seems to think she has to dress in the bright pink constantly, I don’t understand the obsession. There’s some lovely clothes for girls that aren’t pink.
They always look like they’re wearing pyjamas to me! What’s wrong with a nice pair of jeans?

Indeed, and the trend in recent years has been a move away from wall to wall pink for girls. It’s just sickly looking when used too often.

They always look like they’re wearing pyjamas to me! What’s wrong with a nice pair of jeans?
Yes you’ve nailed it - they always look like they are in pjs!!!!

Also I find the free food parcel from morrisons ridiculous. All the people struggling to pay for food and they send some to a lazy mum who can’t be arsed to go back to work, despite the fact she can afford to send her twins to nursery!

How has she made a cinnamon swirl look unappetising?!

Last edited:
It’s absolutely disgusting how much she gets sent ! Shame on Morrison’s they should have given this to a struggling family ! She can afford to spaff money in Costa nearly every day ! When she is on a much needed break!! Pathetic !!!! B

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.