Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never in the history of coffee shops known anyone who has “needed “ a coffee after everything single thing they do as much as her !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has no shame does she. Yday upset about lockdown. Today declaring gifted Xmas tatt when some people will be stressing they can’t afford a single gift for their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has no shame does she. Yday upset about lockdown. Today declaring gifted Xmas tatt when some people will be stressing they can’t afford a single gift for their kids.
This is so so true. And heartbreaking. I never see her post anything about gifting to others or donations or running competitions for people who are struggling etc. She is all take take take.

Reactions: 4
This is so so true. And heartbreaking. I never see her post anything about gifting to others or donations or running competitions for people who are struggling etc. She is all take take take.
Even their old clothes she sells she doesn’t donate their supermarket clothes she sells them. I get people are hard of cash but when you get so much gifted you must think oh let me donate something.

There are some comments on here that are making other mums feel rubbish. I must admit, those girls are quite advanced. They talk well and communicate and could potty train from what we have seen, for whatever reason she isnt doing it. However, please note, not all children are the same. My 28 month old doesn't walk everywhere. I dont drive and if we need to pop to supermarkets, given the current climate, I'm not walking her, its miles away. I need to keep her safe etc. So the person saying she uses a pram once a month, what are you getting at? Your life might be different so why compare? You dont get a medal! Comparing kids is just a low blow. I'm so fed up of parent scoring on here. Critique her all you want, but dont start comparing children.
We’re aware all children aren’t the same - hence why we are just commenting on shaunas parenting not yours?
If you are taking offence and applying it to your own child when no one else is then it sounds to me like a you problem.
This thread is to discuss Shauna not you 🤷🏻‍♀️

This frustrated me - hate this mentality of why should I thank my partner for helping me around the house... erm because it is a team effort and it’s nice to appreciate them for pulling their weight?

Attachments

This frustrated me - hate this mentality of why should I thank my partner for helping me around the house... erm because it is a team effort and it’s nice to appreciate them for pulling their weight?
I thought that was such a random post. I don’t understand why she posted that at all.

I hate that too. Why wouldnt you thank him. If I wa him I'd be fuming of I saw that. I'd be like what do you mean!! She should thank him l, she should thank him for going out to work every day to allow her to buy all that shite and a costa everyday!! And he should thank he for looking after the girls everyday. Who the hell does she think she is.

Reactions: 1
I hate that too. Why wouldnt you thank him. If I wa him I'd be fuming of I saw that. I'd be like what do you mean!! She should thank him l, she should thank him for going out to work every day to allow her to buy all that shite and a costa everyday!! And he should thank he for looking after the girls everyday. Who the hell does she think she is.
Exactly, like if it’s a part of the usual routine for her to bath them, (because he’s in work usually or whatever), then what’s wrong with her saying, “thank you for bathing the girls, I got loads done”.

it’s like that post I shared a couple of weeks back, when she was moaning about him on insta stories because he didn’t do the washing correctly, does she never say, “thank you for doing the washing, I really appreciate it.” My partner and I always thank each other, for cooking, cleaning, working hard, it’s just nice to show them you appreciate them.

I think there are cracks in their relationship... she’s always been a bossy cow who tells him what he can and can’t watch on telly and what he can and can’t do and I don’t think he appreciates it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg her latest post about the flu drops things, erm shauna did you forget or did you not go and get a test.for corona a few weeks ago because you felt horrendous and you also then went and got a flu jab last week too but why bother if you have been taking these drops for ages that are so good and protect you against the cold and flu!!! Oh she winds me up!!

Omg her latest post about the flu drops things, erm shauna did you forget or did you not go and get a test.for corona a few weeks ago because you felt horrendous and you also then went and got a flu jab last week too but why bother if you have been taking these drops for ages that are so good and protect you against the cold and flu!!! Oh she winds me up!!
Noo she has always taken them! And she is always so healthy! She would not say it just for cheque 🙃

• Haha
"Made him build the table" , does she ever just let the poor man relax? I feel so sorry for her husband. He works so hard while she sits at home, drinking coffee, spending money on useless crap so she doesn't have to interact with the kids and then orders him round when he's home 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
"Made him build the table" , does she ever just let the poor man relax? I feel so sorry for her husband. He works so hard while she sits at home, drinking coffee, spending money on useless crap so she doesn't have to interact with the kids and then orders him round when he's home 🤦🏼‍♀️
I hate it when she posts saying “Dave FINALLY did xxx” give the poor man a break, he’s not your personal handy man, is she that incapable she can’t build flat pack? It’s not that difficult with some of the things she’s shown...

• Heart
I get second hand embarrassment when she posts about “keeping her positive pants on” in regards to her parenting her own children for a full day

Reactions: 8
I get second hand embarrassment when she posts about “keeping her positive pants on” in regards to her parenting her own children for a full day
It’s so tough she had to get a coffee... after having her morning coffee at home

It’s so tough she had to get a coffee... after having her morning coffee at home
I don’t half get bored of these Instagram mums that act like it’s the hardest thing in this world to keep their children entertained at home.
Yes it is challenging sometimes but just make what you can of it as they will be at school before you know it 😂

I dont understand how someone can say they are so anxious and worried and so they are going out for a run in the dark in the same sentence!! I have anxiety but not severe and I am a terrible over thinker and I do do exercise ti improve my mental health but running in the dark is a complete and utter no go!! Yet anxiety ridden shauna off she pops several times a week for her daily run in the dark....

I dont understand how someone can say they are so anxious and worried and so they are going out for a run in the dark in the same sentence!! I have anxiety but not severe and I am a terrible over thinker and I do do exercise ti improve my mental health but running in the dark is a complete and utter no go!! Yet anxiety ridden shauna off she pops several times a week for her daily run in the dark....
I won’t even go out in the dark alone because I’m so paranoid, unless I’m in my car and I don’t even walk in isolated places in the day alone because I’m so scared something will happen to me. I don’t know how can she run around dark fields and tracks at night alone, especially when she lives in a reasonably high crime area too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.