Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I get second hand embarrassment when she posts about “keeping her positive pants on” in regards to her parenting her own children for a full day

Reactions: 8

Buggeroff

VIP Member
New to this thread, stopped following her ages ago because tbh there's nothing interesting on her account (and I say that as someone who also has id twins😂) but saw this thread and thought I'd pop over to see what's on there. Is anyone else sick of #bekind honestly it drives me mad, they sound like they're in primary 😂 you're not allowed a differing opinion anymore as you get these uneducated morons going on about #bekind 😂 #bekind #bekind #bekind #f.off 😂
It’s so annoying we aren’t allowed an opinion and yes you could say we don’t have to say it however these influencers make a lot of people feel crap. A lot of people at the moment can’t afford a weekly shop never mind a primark trip. Not all of us have had a lot of help with child care. During lockdown there’s been single parents who have been on there own for weeks without help. She acts like her kids are difficult and naughty. They just seem like normal toddlers. Personally if you get upset by people’s opinions is it worth the free shit and shit ky jelly adverts.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

NewMaskWhoDis

Kept them entertained through their isolation days , christ it was a day and a half, she makes it sound like shes Anne Frank fgs.

Not sure why she has kept the seats on too, they have balance bikes which she never let's them out of the garden on, take the seat off and teach them to scoot! #lazymumlife

• Haha
Reactions: 7

NewMaskWhoDis

Letter to Shauna -
Hey shauna, how's your posting less content and living in the moment more going? Oh what, you have posted even more than normal less than 24 hours after your declaration, including promoting a wanky ready meal from a company no one has ever heard of for your definition of 'busy mums' who spend all their time in costa, over dying their horrific eyebrows and obnoxiously stroking their hair.
Please take your head out of your arse and play with your children.
Yours sincerely
Tattle lover.

P.s. if you are going to pretend you are terrified of Corona, then meeting your friend and your mum and going to a pie shop in the first 4 days of a second lockdown doesnt make your professed fear believable #justsaying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
How many cups of coffee do we need to see in one day! We know you drink coffee and have a trip to Costa every day cause it’s ‘well needed’. I don’t know how I survive without it 🙄

• Haha

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Does she actually like the twins?

or Dave?
She moaned about him putting a treadmill in and she’s been on it every bloody day.

• Haha

madditag

I just find her so out of touch and annoying.. maybe I’m being petty, but saying how she was asleep before 9 last night and really needed it... she has some form of childcare every single day and they just went for their millionth trip to the lakes at the weekend?! She isn’t working at the moment so all she has to do is clean the house, ‘cook’ some awful meals and look after the girls for a maximum of half a day. I don’t understand what she has to be tired about?! Maybe I’m just jealous 🤣

madditag

Hmm. The parenting world is a strange one. Everyone has an opinion. My daughter has GDD and therefore still has a bottle at night (I brush teeth after), sleeps in a cot and is no way ready to be potty trained. Whatever works I say. Leave her girls out of this.
Don’t twist things to your circumstances, her girls don’t have GDD. We also haven’t made it about her girls, it’s about how she has said they seem ready for these things but can’t be bothered making the effort

twinmumma2019

Can’t remember who called it earlier in the thread but she’s just been gifted a new double buggy!
I've lost the tiny bit of respect I had left for her. How can she accept freebies like that when she clearly has plenty of money to go out buying toys etc ALL THE TIME. It's not like these things just appear on her door step, she has to be in contact with them to give her address etc. If she was a decent human being she would politely decline. And yes it isn't even what she asked for, so she now has at least 3 prams. Who needs that many!? These people are so greedy and so up themselves it's unreal. Makes me so cross how many of us work hard to provide for our children and she just moans about them, puts her awful behaviours on them, treats them like babies and takes all these freebies that she doesn't need. I honestly feel sorry for those girls being raised by her.

• Heart

BingBunnyisaBrat

They’re going to be three in February, they’re still always in the pram, still in nappies, still in cots, still having bottles and dummies... they’re really bright girls, let them act their age. I’ve got nothing against the above if the child isn’t ready, but her children clearly are and yet she holds them back.
😱 I didn’t actually realise they were that old! My youngest will be 3 in February and you would think she was at least a year older; she walks everywhere, sleeps in a toddler bed, is potty trained day and night, can’t remember the last time she had her dummy, well over a year ago, stopped bottles at 1 and hasn’t napped in around 10 months to a year either (unless we stupidly end up in the car around 4pm then she’s gone and we’re up all night 🤦🏻‍♀️)
I genuinely didn’t realise her girls were the same age as mine, now I’m even more horrified at her lazy lazy parenting
...oh and my daughter was premature aswell, because I’m sure that’s her excuse for everything! “But they’re only X months corrected age” 🙄
She can’t think the way she parents is normal by almost THREE?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

madditag

Shauna showing off her new duvet coat, when last week she said she treated herself to a new coat in tkmax, but yet then proclaims she never buys herself anything and then in the next story slide says you know payday is approaching when you are on poor mans pasta for tea. What the fuck shauna!! You actually enrage me with this, you ungrateful, obnoxious arsehole. Take your head out of your arse!
Fucking mental isn’t it!! So many things wrong with it! To start with surely providing nutritious meals comes before buying another new coat for yourself?! And two, such an insult to people genuinely struggling to put food on the table.

Also, why do multiples mums think we want to guess which child it is all the time?!

Ifyoucantbekindbequiet

That dinner today looks crap !!!! Honestly she never fails to make me laugh ! One minute pleading poverty the next she spaffs money on running clothes and maybe if she stopped spending so much in Costa she could afford decent food !!!!!

• Haha

NewMaskWhoDis

Is she fucking stupid?! Obviously you can’t lay in bed watching real housewives gone 8 on a Saturday morning while your partner is working, you have two small children to look after. Did she not know what she signed up for having kids?!
I think this obviously sums up her feelings. She obviously got married and had children too young because she just wants to play being adult but the reality is that she cant cope and doesnt want to do it she wants to just stay in bed, or do whatever she wants to do and only think about herself which I have no problem with I wouldnt criticise anyone who said they didnt want children, but wake up shauna, you have 2 beautiful girls l, a husband who may not be perfect but who works all the hours to allow you to do what you want so stop being so fucking miserable. I think all that eyebrow dye leaking into her brain.

Also that car set, toot toot drivers is again not appropriate for their age to only just introduce it to them. My son had toot toot drivers as a 1 year old. It's for ages 1-3, move on shauna, do some reading about your girls for once and age appropriate toys for their development and stimulation.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s so bloody privileged it’s unreal. Moaning because her drive has been blocked by a team of tree cutters who have come to cut down the trees at the back of her house that she had been moaning about! I mean seriously, there’s people losing their jobs and dying and she moans over her drive being blocked, you know what shauna, some people don’t have drives, so carry your shopping up the road like a normal person ffs.

I’ve just come to the conclusion that she’s a miserable bitch.

C07C9A80-F421-47A2-8EB8-5F1CED662721.png

she’s getting on my nerves today, wind your neck in shauna and take a chill pill ffs. Dave works all hours to fund your costa habit whilst you sit on your bum when the twins are at nursery or at your mums or napping, give him a break ffs.

5E29149E-9920-4258-903F-3D8DD7913B6D.png

yes and some women think money grows on trees apparently...🙄 that’s okay shauna, you keep sipping your Costa and slagging off your husband for the world to see while Dave slaves away at work to pay your mortgage. I can’t stand women or men that bad mouth their partners online for no good reason (unless it’s like abuse or something), she’s such a bossy cow its unreal, I don’t know how Dave copes. No wonder they split up a few times when they were younger!

Last edited:
  • Heart

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
I literally can’t put into words how much it grinds my gears that these random people who have nothing more to offer than being a mum (I’m a mum, most women I know are) expect adoration and gifts constantly and call bully if someone dares disagree with them. They obviously think they are something special to start a career as influencer. They must think they have a pretty sweet life that others want to emulate.

LOL at how she used the whole thing as an advert for the face dildo.

Last edited:
  • Heart

22MonthsBetween

I’ve been reading this tread for quite a while now. Finally had to sign up when I saw that shes had more toys gifted from a company. Those girls have far too many toys as it is and don’t need any more! I know they have balance bikes (probably gifted) and I’m sure I’ve seen them with a scooter already. Surely she can say no and let them go to someone who will actually appreciate them and who is without. She so greedy 🤬

• Heart