Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me either, especially since I had children. I've always been a bit of a worrier but having kids just escalates it and you think of super crazy things but throws around the word anxiety like its real for her yet her actions are full of contradictions. Massive anxiety about food shopping because of corona but doesnt mind having a shopping spree in primark or bnm, massive anxiety yet runs in the dark, make a huge song and dance about struggling with being home alone with the girls so sends them back to nursery so she can go back to work, packs them off to nursery but doesnt go back to work.
Sorry shauna love you are just a manipulative, scrounging, zero morals, compulsive liar!!

Reactions: 2
Me either, especially since I had children. I've always been a bit of a worrier but having kids just escalates it and you think of super crazy things but throws around the word anxiety like its real for her yet her actions are full of contradictions. Massive anxiety about food shopping because of corona but doesnt mind having a shopping spree in primark or bnm, massive anxiety yet runs in the dark, make a huge song and dance about struggling with being home alone with the girls so sends them back to nursery so she can go back to work, packs them off to nursery but doesnt go back to work.
Sorry shauna love you are just a manipulative, scrounging, zero morals, compulsive liar!!
She really baffles me. I honestly feel like she’s scared of her own children. I have twins and OMG it can be hard but they each other for company I don’t think it would be much more harder than having one. Hers also will have a chat with her and communicate.

The pose before her run was bloody weird to. Just go for a run and don’t tell us, have a coffee
And don’t tell us even have a tough day and don’t tell us.

She really baffles me. I honestly feel like she’s scared of her own children. I have twins and OMG it can be hard but they each other for company I don’t think it would be much more harder than having one. Hers also will have a chat with her and communicate.

The pose before her run was bloody weird to. Just go for a run and don’t tell us, have a coffee
And don’t tell us even have a tough day and don’t tell us.
Yes that pose and picture before her run was so vain. I can’t imagine being so full of myself I think people need to see me pose all the time

Reactions: 1
Don’t know why she said the shops are mental. I was at the same shops as her at the same time and it wasn’t that busy. No queues.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she that stupid?
She’s clearly at her mums for dinner. If you are stupid enough to break the rules don’t put it on social media.

Is she that stupid?
She’s clearly at her mums for dinner. If you are stupid enough to break the rules don’t put it on social media.
She never stopped seeing her mum when they went into tier 3 and she didn’t do a good job of hiding it either.

She never stopped seeing her mum when they went into tier 3 and she didn’t do a good job of hiding it either.
It’s not hard to not make it obvious. She’d claim her mums in her support bubble but I’m pretty sure they a support bubble are for single parents and people on their own. 🤷‍♀️I might be wrong as we don’t have one as we are a family of 4 and both parents are Married

It’s not hard to not make it obvious. She’d claim her mums in her support bubble but I’m pretty sure they a support bubble are for single parents and people on their own. 🤷‍♀️I might be wrong as we don’t have one as we are a family of 4 and both parents are Married
Yes single people as far as I’m aware. I’m in one with my mum who is single. Plus she doesn’t have childcare as an excuse because she doesn’t work.

Is she that stupid?
How dare she moan about lockdown when she's still seeing her mum! So self centred 😳
I barely had any respect for her as it is but that tiny bit has now gone completely

Yes, a support bubble is between two households, one of them must be single occupancy.

I was just thinking IF she does have anxiety about i corona it’s not about spreading it, not being able to afford food for her kids, her job etc it’s just about being in the house with the girls.

It’s clearly not about providing for her kids it’s keeping them entertained. They are two they love to play and she can still go for walks. Only thing she can’t do is spend money on tatt in b&m and Aldi or primark. She’s out of touch with the real world and Reminds a lot of a younger fopperholic

Reactions: 4
I hope they’ve got a nice outfit for their photo shoot and they aren’t going in their pyjamas...

agree with the above, nothing changes for her really, apart from less things are open where she can take the girls, but she can still take them for walks and she can still set up activities indoors.

I think she’s so overwhelmed with caring for them that she just doesn’t enjoy it at all. If she was a bit stricter with them, stopped letting them be in control and actually planned out things for them to do, rather than keep buying them new toys, then maybe she would find things a bit easier.

I was just thinking IF she does have anxiety about i corona it’s not about spreading it, not being able to afford food for her kids, her job etc it’s just about being in the house with the girls.

It’s clearly not about providing for her kids it’s keeping them entertained. They are two they love to play and she can still go for walks. Only thing she can’t do is spend money on tatt in b&m and Aldi or primark. She’s out of touch with the real world and Reminds a lot of a younger fopperholic
Completely agree.
I really think shes seems actually very unhappy and very unsatisfied with her life. I think going back to work and not for her parents would do her the world of good, to actually achieve something and have something different to concentrate on than spending money to buy things to fill a big gaping hole in her life to make herself feel good but it's just artificial happiness. She needs some more substance to her life, she obviously isnt stay at home mum material which there is nothing wrong with that, I'm not, working makes me a better mum and I think shauna needs to find that for herself.
Also agree with fopperholic, cannot stand her and her self absorbed, not in the real world obnoxious attitude, i cant even bear to follow fopperholic shes that obnoxious.

Completely agree.
I really think shes seems actually very unhappy and very unsatisfied with her life. I think going back to work and not for her parents would do her the world of good, to actually achieve something and have something different to concentrate on than spending money to buy things to fill a big gaping hole in her life to make herself feel good but it's just artificial happiness. She needs some more substance to her life, she obviously isnt stay at home mum material which there is nothing wrong with that, I'm not, working makes me a better mum and I think shauna needs to find that for herself.
Also agree with fopperholic, cannot stand her and her self absorbed, not in the real world obnoxious attitude, i cant even bear to follow fopperholic shes that obnoxious.
Totally agree. I said this on another person’s thread today, not everyone is suited to being a stay at home mum, which is fine, but they need to recognise this and find something else to focus on instead. I totally agree that if she went back to work and not for her family, she would probably have a sense of purpose and that would motivate her to want to do more and it would improve her anxiety and over all mood. Then she said would have more enjoyment spending time with the girls and more motivation to do things with them. She’s obviously really unhappy and she didn’t plan on being a mum this young either and obviously didn’t plan to have twins which are hard work for anyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.