Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay
This will sound mean but duck me sheā€™s bought them clothes from Poundland then sheā€™s had her iPhone 12 delivered šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Okay
This will sound mean but duck me sheā€™s bought them clothes from Poundland then sheā€™s had her iPhone 12 delivered šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Is it a 12? It looks like an 11 to me? (Not being pedantic, just that itā€™s slightly cheaper). I know what you mean though, sheā€™s upgrading her contract to a fancy new one and then buying them cheap tat. Sheā€™s always been the same though, she loves her labels, yet she doesnā€™t treat her children to decent stuff.

Weird though because sheā€™s always going on like she can only afford Poundland, b&m & aldi, but then she lives in a big house with designer bags, shoes and clothes for herself, plus her expensive phone contact...

Reactions: 4
Wtaf is that dinner she has posted ! She never ever puts those girls first when it comes to buying stuff they are given the tat from pound shops while she struts around in her chavtastic Alexander McQueen trainers !

• Haha
Wtaf is that dinner she has posted ! She never ever puts those girls first when it comes to buying stuff they are given the tat from pound shops while she struts around in her chavtastic Alexander McQueen trainers !
I didnā€™t even know that was steak until I read it...
and I agree, it doesnā€™t make any sense at all.

Reactions: 2
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ came here from the dinner, what is it with that family that NO ONE can cook?! It looks horrendous. Plain potatoes, a cooked old shoe and some shrivelled mushrooms šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ canā€™t cope.
And agree with the shopping comments- she buys the girls so much stuff but itā€™s all cheap toot- would be much better off investing in less, but nicer pieces of clothing and toys!

Reactions: 1
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ came here from the dinner, what is it with that family that NO ONE can cook?! It looks horrendous. Plain potatoes, a cooked old shoe and some shrivelled mushrooms šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ canā€™t cope.
And agree with the shopping comments- she buys the girls so much stuff but itā€™s all cheap toot- would be much better off investing in less, but nicer pieces of clothing and toys!
An old shoe! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

like you say with the clothes and toys, if she invested in decent stuff then she wouldnā€™t need to buy so much. Maybe if she did some research into toys she would realise she doesnā€™t need to constantly buy plastic tat to keep them occupied.

If she bought more wooden and open ended toys then there would be less waste as they last for much longer and because there are so many ways to play they will be used for a long time, rather than being a one hit wonder. It annoys me that she moans about things, but makes no effort to change them.

• Heart
It annoyed me that she knew the school shoes were too small but she was too tight to buy more. I think she was gifted the kickers eventually which is what she was holding out for šŸ˜‚

It annoyed me that she knew the school shoes were too small but she was too tight to buy more. I think she was gifted the kickers eventually which is what she was holding out for šŸ˜‚
Yes defo! So stingey with their shoes

Shes set up tablets on the back of headrests for trips to the shops. Is she for real.
Anything for an easy life? Is it just me who thinks it's more hassle to get tablets on the back of headrests, put them on, get them on a programme and then take them off again to put them away before going into is shop and then have to set them up again to go home all for the sake of 10/15 minute drive. She never fails to baffle me.her parenting choices just dont make sense.

How about talk to your children in the car. Sing songs, point out trees, trucks, buses etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes set up tablets on the back of headrests for trips to the shops. Is she for real.
Anything for an easy life? Is it just me who thinks it's more hassle to get tablets on the back of headrests, put them on, get them on a programme and then take them off again to put them away before going into is shop and then have to set them up again to go home all for the sake of 10/15 minute drive. She never fails to baffle me.her parenting choices just dont make sense.

How about talk to your children in the car. Sing songs, point out trees, trucks, buses etc.
I feel like sheā€™s so out of her depth, but instead of picking up a book and educating herself, she just either complains or uses the easy way out.
she needs to realise that itā€™s not always respectful to our children to just use the easy way out because we arenā€™t doing them any favours.
if theyā€™re fighting in the car then she needs to figure out why and address the problem, instead of making it by attaching tablets to the seats.

her parenting method is really disrespectful and I donā€™t think she even realises it. Not doing things like potty training and removing cots because SHE isnā€™t ready even though the girls are. Using cop out methods like strapping them into the high chair or making them watch a tablet for an easy life. Itā€™s all so disrespectful to the girls because sheā€™s not even taking into account their feelings and sheā€™s underestimating their capabilities.

Easy fixes for the short term are a nightmare in the long term. I'm surprised she hasnt figured that out yet. Also how long does she stay in bed in the mornings?? She does strike me as someone who is very unhappy, I think she does need to actually go back to work and get some normality and structure back in her life and just another dimension because she isnt capable of coming up with her own projects to occupy herself or the girls.
I also cant believe she hasnt potty trained the girls yet or attempted it, I think they would pick it up fine and their behaviour would probably massively improve too along with their self esteem and confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Easy fixes for the short term are a nightmare in the long term. I'm surprised she hasnt figured that out yet. Also how long does she stay in bed in the mornings?? She does strike me as someone who is very unhappy, I think she does need to actually go back to work and get some normality and structure back in her life and just another dimension because she isnt capable of coming up with her own projects to occupy herself or the girls.
I also cant believe she hasnt potty trained the girls yet or attempted it, I think they would pick it up fine and their behaviour would probably massively improve too along with their self esteem and confidence.
Totally agree. Sheā€™s clearly very unhappy and she needs to do something to fix that. Like you say, going back to work would give her something else to focus on and it would give her some time to herself too. Plus the structure and normality would help with her anxiety.

I canā€™t believe she hasnā€™t potty trained them either. Generally speaking itā€™s easiest to train them between 20-30 months as anything past that can mean that the child is stuck in their ways and wonā€™t want to change it (not always, but for a lot of children). The girls were probably ready a long time ago and sheā€™s probably just missed the subtle signs. Maybe sheā€™s waiting until they just get up and say, ā€œI donā€™t want to wear a nappy nowā€, but sadly it doesnā€™t happen with most children and it just gets more difficult the older they get. Either that or she just doesnā€™t want to let go of this stage, either way itā€™s not fair to them.

Agree with you all!
Surely being stuck in the house and not going to work is the perfect time for those girls to be potty trained - their speech is good and they seem to grasps things fine, so I can only think itā€™s pure laziness!!!
I canā€™t believe the tablets in the headrests! Fine for holidays etc when you are in the car a long time, but for every day use to pop to the shop?! You have some serious issues that need addressing if you canā€™t cope 20 minutes without falling back on screen time

Agree with you all!
Surely being stuck in the house and not going to work is the perfect time for those girls to be potty trained - their speech is good and they seem to grasps things fine, so I can only think itā€™s pure laziness!!!
I canā€™t believe the tablets in the headrests! Fine for holidays etc when you are in the car a long time, but for every day use to pop to the shop?! You have some serious issues that need addressing if you canā€™t cope 20 minutes without falling back on screen time
Exactly, itā€™s like she just gets overwhelmed at anything she thinks will be hard work, so then she chooses not to, but she canā€™t have them in nappies forever. Sheā€™s probably hoping they will train themselves magically.

I canā€™t understand why sheā€™s saying they are fighting, how are they fighting if they are across the car from each other? Unless she means arguing? Surely she could take a book or put on a childrenā€™s cd or something.

Reactions: 3
Exactly, itā€™s like she just gets overwhelmed at anything she thinks will be hard work, so then she chooses not to, but she canā€™t have them in nappies forever. Sheā€™s probably hoping they will train themselves magically.

I canā€™t understand why sheā€™s saying they are fighting, how are they fighting if they are across the car from each other? Unless she means arguing? Surely she could take a book or put on a childrenā€™s cd or something.
Exactly that. Iā€™m all for screen time in moderation but it irritates me when parents jump to it as a problem solver - doesnā€™t solve problems, just turns kids in to quiet little zombies!

Exactly that. Iā€™m all for screen time in moderation but it irritates me when parents jump to it as a problem solver - doesnā€™t solve problems, just turns kids in to quiet little zombies!
Exactly, itā€™s basically a pacifier. It doesnā€™t teach them patience or how to occupy themselves, it just makes them worse.

Also I donā€™t know if anyone else follows chloe Lauren - but she has twin girls around a week younger than shaunas. They have been potty trained for a while, despite the fact their speech isnā€™t as good as shaunas twins and chloe has a one year old to contend with.
I know all kids are different but it just shows how lazy she is being!

Also I donā€™t know if anyone else follows chloe Lauren - but she has twin girls around a week younger than shaunas. They have been potty trained for a while, despite the fact their speech isnā€™t as good as shaunas twins and chloe has a one year old to contend with.
I know all kids are different but it just shows how lazy she is being!
Just gone and had a look. Her twins actually seem older too.
Exactly, if there was a genuine reason why they couldnā€™t be potty trained then there wouldnā€™t be an issue, but you just can see with her that itā€™s a mixture of laziness and wanting to keep them a babies for as long as she can because she hasnā€™t even attempted it yet, apart from a half assed effort of putting a potty in the bathroom... if she was having difficulties potty training we would have heard about it, but clearly she isnā€™t even trying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.