Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually have a job anymore? Or is she still on furlough? She just seems to do nothing all day other than drink Costa/Starbucks?

Reactions: 3
Does she actually have a job anymore? Or is she still on furlough? She just seems to do nothing all day other than drink Costa/Starbucks?
Literally just thought the same from her new insta stories?

Why does she think one of the girls enjoying cake is a personality trait🥴she’s obsessed with trying to have one of them seem like a wild child

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What annoys me about that is she has purposefully highlighted a silly picture of heidi and telling you those who know their personalities, hinting its hallie as she always trys to make out hallie is silly and goofy when she is just a typical 3 Yr old, so that you will get it wrong. I don't know why she is so obsessed with guessing the girls, I bet she doesn't even tell you they are right when the guesses are right. As for liking cake being in the category of personality traits she needs to look into personality traits as I'm pretty sure she fits the definition of a few personality disorders most notable narcissistic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would anyone apart from her and their grandparents know/care about their personalities? She has no personality apart from she worries a lot and likes coffee.

Reactions: 2
Oh god, she's had her jab, you know that she will obviously have horrendous side effects and feel rough 🙄

• Haha
Oh god, she's had her jab, you know that she will obviously have horrendous side effects and feel rough 🙄
Probably be putting a story up soon about how ‘lucky’ she is to have not had the AZ jab as well, she seems like that sort of person 😶

• Haha
My son was born a few days after the twins and there is absolutely no way I would even consider putting him in a pram. He hasn’t been in one for about 18 months now! The girls look ridiculous being shoved into a pram.

I’m sure she’ll be wheeling them out to high school in that buggy 😂

• Haha